3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Types with shotguns. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In this thread, I want to honor the memory of all those who died from bots (Runners, scouts, and others) with shotguns, I know it hurts .. but it hurts me too :(

Especially, those who fell at the Warrengate Power Plant on the difficulty test ..

Bonus +18

Remove children from the monitor !!! 11
Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

EGGnom bots are not that stupid, they are dumb in terms of defining paths, but not stupid, there are a couple of moments in which they surprised

HollowHeart Do you know that in the darkzone players with shotguns at close range kill with two shots? I personally checked it myself. He killed a friend from a distance of two meters and two shots in the torso.

sl7viikenzie Passed the consulate 3 times: D
Not perfect, of course, but .. passed.

s
sl7viikenzie 11.11.21

EGGnom
yesterday, by the way, I was also lucky. Using the same retreat tactics, he killed 1-2 shotguns, resaled his own and we still passed the challenge))

f
fenomen1212 11.11.21

The fact is that now we are tormented and we go through with great difficulty), but as in all games of this kind, a patch will be released in six months and the complexity of the mobs will be cut and the passage of these tasks will be like a simple quest, so while we are tormented and enjoy it) and then we will tell newcomers how difficult it was before, but they get everything easily)))

D
Danil2016 11.11.21

And I think it's still easy, I would like it to be more complicated. This is not irony. That the embassy, ​​that the power plant took place with random parties, all the rules.

f
fenomen1212 11.11.21

I agree, I got excited about something, today not a single drain) just everyone understood how to get through, today I dressed completely in gold and AK-74, store, sight, stop, bought gold for coins, ran to TZ only one gold Holster fell ...
Conclusion it is easier to dress in gold while going through the Trials than to run around the TK and wait until something worthwhile falls out.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Danil2016 If you managed to pass with ease, this does not mean that everything also passes with ease.
Buy green weapons and equipment, it will be even more difficult for you.

A
Alexander Ksanrus 11.11.21

When we had not yet collected gear for raids, we kited these mobs. We ran to the very bottom and waited. Long, but in your case, an option. Accumulate 480k, take the "Pahan" machine gun, it will be easier