3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mia_777 11.11.21 07:02 pm

(Spoilers) Ending (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

I want to get a bad ending but I don't know how
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kageri sendou 11.11.21

Counter question - How to get a good ending?

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

absoluth991
The criterion for the endings (both) is the same - whether Moira will take the weapon or not.

a
antoni1586 11.11.21

I personally played for Claire in the second episode, I did not know what was needed so that there was a good ending, it was necessary for Neela to finish off Moira, in the end, she did not take the weapon and in the final Natalya became a wesker, that is, a bad ending. If Moira had taken the pistol, it would have been a good ending. Moira would have come and shot and Wesker would not have strangled Natasha. All you need to do is switch between characters in time.

P
Portmen 11.11.21

SPOILER!
I went through all the episodes, got a bad ending, where Alex gets into Natalia's body, how to get a good one? And yet, will moira die anyway?

i
illuminati2 11.11.21

In good moira will survive

m
monetkin 11.11.21

Portmen
Moira will not die if in episode 3, during the cutscene with the mutated Neal, you transfer control to Moira and kill Neil. This will open up a good ending.

i
illuminati2 11.11.21

A good one opens if Claire's boss in the 3rd episode is filled with Moira, and the dam valve is opened in the 4th ...

m
monetkin 11.11.21

Alexey Antonov228
The dam is optional, affects only Barry's route in Episode 4.

P
Portmen 11.11.21

what about Moira, saw the figure of the surviving Moira open up with a bandaged leg, kind of a hint that she survived?

s
skualllionheart 11.11.21

buy dls with additional episodes and find out what happened to moira and how Natalia ended up on the shore

D
DeSpUt666 11.11.21

Portmen
didn't even know that there were 2 endings ... Moira survived for me, her grandfather saved her from the sewers ... Only I didn't understand why the video cutscene was when Claire was being taken on a gurney and she told Barry that his daughter was no longer there) ) In theory, which video is triggered depends on the passage, but apparently not ...

P
Portmen 11.11.21

DeSpUt666
Well, Claire did not know that she survived, she thought she was buried under the rubble, and there was also a timer ticking for an explosion, maybe there will be a continuation, since in a bad ending Alex survives in Natalia's body

M
May allister 11.11.21

DeSpUt666, so Barry is on the island six months later. Claire thought Moira was dead and Barry went to look for her.
The game has a bonus episode where you play as Moira and survive for these six months.

D
DeSpUt666 11.11.21

May Allister
I have these episodes, I will need to look ... just a bunch of questions arose, a good ending on a helicopter and Moira and Claire after half a year, it is asked who the devil flew back))))

A
Alexandra Nyashka 11.11.21

Can you throw a video of a bad ending?

K
Kageri sendou 11.11.21

Alexandra Nyashka Is
n't it destiny to look for YouTube?

A
Alexandra Nyashka 11.11.21

absoluth991
no

K
Kageri sendou 11.11.21

Alexandra Nyashka Everything
is there, so look.

T
Tosha Shcherba 11.11.21

in fact, all the endings are bad and I feel that it will be like a hint of the main villain of the next part

S
Shizomaniac stalker 11.11.21

Who knows what about the graves with Claire in Episode 3? Has anyone opened all 4? There is also a hint, such as: "firstly, you were stupid and you will not have graves"
"secondly, you will wear your faces on your back"
"thirdly, you will line up three behind the fourth"
" there will be heads "
Here is a question about grave 3, with the rest it is clear: you activate the first - without a gravestone, the second - with an inscription on the back, and the fourth (most likely) the one where the top of the monument is destroyed.