3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mia_777 11.11.21 07:02 pm

(Spoilers) Ending (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

I want to get a bad ending but I don't know how
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
Portmen 11.11.21

Shizomaniac Stalker
in the note says 3 points - three behind the fourth, activate any fourth grave in a row, from the edge

L
Luk61 11.11.21

I do not know in which branch to post, I will ask here. How do I open the "S rating"?

Z
Zvispolasko 11.11.21

The grandmother did not move into anyone, the aunt herself said, "to complete * something there * you have to die."
the homunculus kills Natasha in a bad ending, causing a transformation (that is, Wesker is already sewn up in the girl)

in any case, the small one must be soaked, definitely in an acidic toilet, until it's too late to
wang in the 7th part of the president Chris will be under steroids again

K
Kageri sendou 11.11.21

Luk61
Pass quickly, accurately and without unnecessary failures.

u
upumeg95 11.11.21

only the third episode passed, the fourth moira died under the shrapnel or not?

K
Kageri sendou 11.11.21

upumeg95
Good, Moira will survive.

I
I3ender 11.11.21

PPC))) I found out about the presence of a bad ending only when I had already gone through the whole game, and saw it in the achievements menu))) Didn't someone think to reach Moira's pistol?)) I did not know what affects the ending, now I learned from this topics, but I'm surprised that there are people with a bad ending)))

m
mioki39_ 11.11.21

Who can explain to me, Moira survived in the DLS and the good ending. What about that tape Barry found in the old man's house? There, after all, it was clear from her voice that she was either dying or starting to mutate.

S
Shizomaniac stalker 11.11.21

Portmen
is it at random or what? if you opened it, write what it gives, it's just that I have already passed and forgotten, but the moment remained, reluctance to re-pass the episode for the sake of this ...

P
Portmen 11.11.21

Shizomaniac Stalker
submachine gun lies behind the bars, better ultrasound
where there are 5 monuments in a row, from the 4th wall

W
WarlokIII 11.11.21

No matter which ending, Moira will still survive, for her a separate episode was muddied.
but as for Natalia and Alex ... which ending will now be the canon for the continuation of the series?
I vote for the bad ... For Resident Evil without Wesker is not Resident Evil.
I just sleep and see how little Natalya (who is already Alex) finds Jake, gives him his daddy's serum (against his will, it's somehow more dramatic), and voila, we have Wesker Jr. aunts, etc. etc.
All fans have been waiting for Alex Wesker for so long (to be honest, I expected it to be a man))))
And then there appeared some kind of impudent woman who has manic depression, and in order to somehow calm herself, she put experiments on people, thereby trying to assert herself and compare with Albert. Some kind of rotten appearance for such a significant and expected character. And the good ending completely spoils the whole epic nature of the Wesker family ... and the bad one gives a huge potential for the development of the series and such a significant character ...
SARSOM, make the bad one as nonic and don't do more OVER9000 endings. Otherwise, you’ll get confused, or you’ll trample on mediocre spin-offs like What If ...
I’m finished.

M
MaxKamerrer 11.11.21

The game was played at the intermediate level with a bad ending, if I replay the third episode and kill the monster with Moira, and then start over the second part of the fourth episode, will the ending change?

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

Lol, are there multiple endings? Barry saved everyone for me, everyone is safe and sound, and lived for 2000 years (except for Pierce)

P
Pb1B0K 11.11.21

I saw an underground mansion, I shed a lot of tears. I remembered the first part with all the logo keys, etc., etc. By the way, even in a good ending, Natalia smiled slyly at the end of the movie when she read "and then the bird changed."
PS Who noticed that Claire was shooting from a helicopter with that fucking bracelet? And this is six months later, then EPT ...

t
this isnt weed 11.11.21

mioki39 The
old man on audio recordings does not speak about Moira, but about his daughter or granddaughter.
ZY I don't remember exactly, I played the game a long time ago