3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marti makflay 09.11.19 03:44 am

Is there a connection between Mafia and Mafia 3? and what reference on mafia 2? (Mafia 3)

has anyone found any references to the first part in mafia 3?
31 Comments
Sort by:
H
HER535 09.11.19

Ar4er2016
never, despite the development they want in the game to watch and wondering how rdr2 such as played and enjoyed with the story and I am glad that nesmotrel like witcher and cyberpunk I hope

H
HER535 09.11.19

NightHawkreal
I think would could immediately Salieri's bar to go and run away to somewhere to another city for example and no one would no longer searched for him sure anyway there is nothing to argue first masterpiece when I push play there is a second and a third last place all I wanted to convey that the third in no way better than the second

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 09.11.19

HER535
Where would he go? Family or relatives as he has none.He would have been killed at the airport or at the station or somewhere 300 km from home any bounty hunter even if he decided to run for a long time he would not run. From his old friends he was hiding in just 13 years (1938-1951) when left Salieri with a bare ass, and with strong Morello would have been caught already in 2-3 years.
He knew it and joined there where it's safer.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 09.11.19

HER535
As you can see sometimes you need to watch what you're waiting for that then not to regret from disappointment. I was pleased with the third part, there is a good plot, a great soundtrack, the atmosphere is perfectly transferred. And DLC in the M3 is much better additions of the second part, which I thought was crude and unfinished, and in General slipshod.

A
Ar4er2016 09.11.19

Piratvisuth
Support, would remove the grind and focus more on the story, that would be super.

H
HER535 09.11.19

Piratvisuth
well, the plot I say the cat scene is good but two or three missions only the niche and the rest are all the same no atmosphere the mafia in the second, I still felt just a little just so the third third place

H
HER535 09.11.19

purely as agrofilm to look at the niche and all play I don't want to

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.19

Ar4er2016
Still physics to throw in the M3.Just the first part of the pass, it already had holes from bullets

H
HER535 09.11.19

[Denis]
that's it for cars to drive in the same second was much better

A
Ar4er2016 09.11.19

[Denis]
You can still kind of remember wheels shoot long played just.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.19

HER535
Me first and the wheel shot in the pursuit, when the bottles of wine were lucky, the truck fell in the side-to-side stagger.

Ar4er2016
In the second headlamp to shoot you in the third – no