3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord drake 11.11.21 09:33 pm

Problems and Solutions (Heroes of Annihilated Empires)

I think it's also the right topic))
When I load the saves at startup, the game starts to slow down wildly ... sometimes it helps a complete overload of the computer, sometimes 3-4 times the save will overload, it seems to be getting better .. who had this thread?
and in the 5th mission of the company in a mass washout, my computer could not stand it and threw out the game with an error))
71 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deebo 11.11.21

Recently I formatted the computer, left the saved files accordingly, reinstalled the game, the saved games are going, but the company didn’t go through, I had about 9-10 level (pyramid), I go to the nearest video, and it throws me to the first video, and again I’m on the first level .. !!! how to fix the problem: ?? did not want to go through a new way (((thanks in advance!

S
Shakjamuni 11.11.21

People. I still do not understand how to download the cd key, it does not work ... Post it again ...

F
Frag or die 11.11.21

Shakjamuni
it seems there is an indirect solution to your problem
http://forums.playground.ru/heroesofae/138548/

D
DeAdarius 11.11.21

People, tell me, is this a glitch or is it necessary? In my campaign, when I arrived at the Krials, the hero fell to the first level, and all magic and items disappeared :(

g
geyser 11.11.21

2 DeAdarius
I have the same thing
after passing the 2nd mission, not at the beginning of the 3rd, but at the beginning of the 2nd,
can there be problems in transferring save ?!

D
DeAdarius 11.11.21

No, I have something else. The development of the hero is reset to the first level when he flies to the Krials.

F
Frag or die 11.11.21

there were no such jambs .. I played pirate on this patch I did not install .. the
only jambs that I noticed (obvious) is if I load one and the same save many times (well, I didn't want to take that junk from the skills that I was offered .. but it is given depending on what position the hero occupies and whom he kills - different;)) then when trying to save the game, it gives errors .. something related to a lack of memory like Although, despite the jambs, it is saved regularly .. but after several such saves a fatal error can occur .. It is treated by restarting the game, there was
still a jamb with saves .. after loading or reloading the save, about 50% of the hero's health was removed! in theory, having 56600 health at a level of about 130, you can play without problems with half XP .. but the jamb is not very pleasant

funny .. now I was checking exactly how much health was and at what level .. loaded the save and what do you think? at level 139 (the last mission), the health hero has 114! isn't it cute? : D

little things and magic really remained .. it is still not entirely clear with raising the level, then the magic was completely restored from the hero, something like health ... or even nothing at all :) in

general, try to roll back to later saves and continue with them .. or as an option, boot not from the save, but from the window with the company From there you can start the level from the beginning
Or if the transition from the level to the next cuts everything off, then try to pass this moment on another computer .. I have not observed such barbarism, which means this is a glitch

D
DeAdarius 11.11.21

Znatchizzo so. I installed the patch, replayed the previous mission and everything became chiki-bunches =)
PS I did not understand, what is it, the modern tank at the end of the tomb destroyed O_o?

F
Frag or die 11.11.21

I didn’t even notice .. although I think it’s possible;) considering that during the game we quite often come across modern military equipment (albeit loosened up) Be it a jet fighter or tanks

after that - http: //www.gsc-game. ru / index.php? t = community & s = forums & s_game_type = fg & thm_page = 1 & thm_id = 757 & sec_id = 24 it
will become clearer what is what :)

D
DeAdarius 11.11.21

I create a separate topic about tanks :)

A
Artemis Entrery 11.11.21

People. In 15-20 minutes after the start of the game, I get a fatal error, sometimes when I try to talk, buy spells, and also write that there is not enough RAM (I have 1.5 GB) writes that 6665730 is available but one more is needed (the numbers are different each time) ... Throw a link to the patch.

S
SepiS 11.11.21

I had such a jamb: as you load one save 3 times, so it's 500 more HP! If a hundred thousand blue, skinny wet with 114 HP is extra hard, then with 69500 ​​HP you can play without artifacts and with a ranger's bow. I treated it with a patch from here: http://xfiles.gsc-game.com/hoae/p1/hoae-patch1-dvd-ru.exe

J
JazzzDima 11.11.21

discard saves after mission 5 PLEASE !!!!!!!
[email protected]

T
Tekip 11.11.21

You can somehow solve the problem with the transition between levels, otherwise I'm stuck at 8: I go through it, and instead of 9, it loads 8 again.

F
FаRМaZoN 11.11.21

And no one knows by chance how to patch a pirate? He is outraged that the game is not installed, in uninstal.dat there is no information about the entries in the registry = /

c
cosmovolk 11.11.21

guys, who knows what to do if the videos are not shown in the game, or rather, this is how the video goes but it is black, and the sound goes, please do not advise updating the firewood and codecs

F
FаRМaZoN 11.11.21

cosmovolk, I decided to reinstall the game itself, though then the sound began to lag behind the video ...

G
Goldfinch 11.11.21

guys such a problem, we play pirate on the network with a friend and after 20 minutes the game crashes with an error ... who will help in advance thanks

n
new dlalv 11.11.21

and I have steeper lags. If playing as undead, create at least 50 pieces. necromancers (workers), and then indicate the gathering point at the fortress of necromancy (town hall), then ALL necromancers (workers) begin to run to this point. And absolutely everyone, except those who are busy.

n
new dlalv 11.11.21

and does not load saves yet