3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 11.11.21 09:35 pm

Optimization (XCOM 2)

Share your data on the technical part of the game.

On my system (in the profile) it gives out about 50-60fps with drawdowns up to 45 in 1080p PS
Spoiler

In this game, Dynamic Shadows and MSAA take more fps
78 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 11.11.21

Why is it that some people are on fire because of the "CHEF"?

V
Valmar_ 11.11.21

optimization NO-ANY-ANY. dictating by letter: nina, irina, khariton, ulyana.yakov. 8operatives and 1vidok and already ON THE BASE it does not have enough memory, FOR WHAT? three polygons?

N
Negih 11.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Commander (or commander), sounds much better / more adequate / more correct than the boss. The chief is associated with the leader of bandits who kill for a couple of bucks, but not as the commander-in-chief, who leads the operation to free him from alien invaders.

S
Snite_Poerti 11.11.21

Where is 60 fps? Why on Unreal Engine 3.5 in 2016 the game slows down at minimums? And in 2012 she flew on Unreal Engine 3! Next-gen destroys game optimization, no matter what game you download, almost nowhere you can be sure that the game will not slow down wildly. Only on
top video cards for 20-30k everything goes well ... Players just shit in the soul again and again and again ...

u
urban.kalabanovich 11.11.21

Snite_Poerti
Players themselves allowed publishers to do this, this applies to optimization, and cutting into DLC, and microtransactions in AAA projects. What is the fault of the developed, if the people eat smacking their lips from year to year kakuli?

I
Igor Shipilo 11.11.21

yes do not whine drivers have not yet come out new for amd and nvidia should optimize with new drivers)))

M
Maxell23 11.11.21

Well, there will be no RedPriestRezo on your 600 and 30!

R
Red barels 11.11.21

everything flies on max pech 680 intel d5 60 fps stable gorgeous optimization :)

R
RedPriestRezo 11.11.21

Chek_ua Prerelease
from torrent gives 35-40 in FHD at low, this is even with poor optimization. Well, in general, the game has 670 in the recommended ones, so be blown away.

M
Maxell23 11.11.21

RedPriestRezo
my 970 laughs over your 670, so be blown away.

y
your father111 11.11.21

Intel Core i7 5960x
ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ti 6g
32gb2400MHz PC-19200 (Kingston HyperX Fury Red 4x8gb)
everything is at max ... no lags everything is super

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

your father111
Well, give you X percent? Decided to show off? In the course, that it does not affect performance at all (in some even below the usual k), but it costs $ 1k more. Or did you just decide to kick it?

T
TechnicWTR 11.11.21

Everything is at max (only fxaa anti-aliasing) amd8350 8gb r9 280 on the card with an average of 40fps, the base of 30fps sometimes sits down, but this will be corrected with patches. The optimization is not bad.

y
your father111 11.11.21

Mercurionio
I can afford

S
Setesh 11.11.21

I do not observe any problems after 3 hours of the game, ay7, pech780, 8GB, the game is class, the settings are high

I
Ilyas340 11.11.21

Negih
I don’t remember that the people were on fire when in the EU the commander was also called the chef

k
kuzmichvrn 11.11.21

Snite_Poerti
Top video cards for 20-30k? Haven't you visited the store for a long time? Multiply by two, or even three, this will be the top.

N
Negih 11.11.21

Ilyas340
Yes, I agree that it used to be like this (I honestly don't remember), but before it didn't hurt my ears. And there are a number of reasons for this:
1) They did not say it so often (here, in the first 2a hours, they said it like that 30)
2) All the same, before we were part of the general group HKOM. We were sponsored by different countries and we just took control, and now we are independent from anyone (in the form in which we are) and it would be more appropriate to get used to as a commander, but not as a chief ...

P
Phisher 11.11.21

guys tell me who came across maybe, with the Internet connected (I have yota) in the game menu and in the very same, wild lags feel like fps 4-5 although in fact afterburner shows 22-23, while the download of the video jumps from 99% up to 3% and so on in a circle, this was observed only with BORDERLANDS Pre sequel. config in the profile with the rest of the games are all normal

k
kuzmichvrn 11.11.21

Phisher The
trouble with the opptimizon, since it makes no sense to stay on the menu for a long time)