3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 11.11.21 09:35 pm

Optimization (XCOM 2)

Share your data on the technical part of the game.

On my system (in the profile) it gives out about 50-60fps with drawdowns up to 45 in 1080p PS
Spoiler

In this game, Dynamic Shadows and MSAA take more fps
78 Comments
Sort by:
v
viperink 11.11.21

what is the program for displaying temperatures? :-)

C
ClevoGame 11.11.21

viperink
MSI Afterburner

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Optimization chic
SpoilerNo

g
gloccc 11.11.21

Shit optimization. On my machine (in the profile) Not sickly so it puts FPS on max settings. So game publications, including pg, pissed everyone in the ears, that the optimization for the release was fixed

l
lewe0fun 11.11.21

For such a graphon, there is no optimization in the game

g
gloccc 11.11.21

Only this game heats my 980th to 73 degrees and makes the GPU work 98 percent, although it uses no more than 2800 MB of memory

w
walitor 11.11.21

In short, I'm still away and so I understand that you can not even download a weak laptop? I just want to play at least at ultra low levels, or to be patient for a month, and even buy on a computer ...

v
viperink 11.11.21

walitor
probably not worth it! otherwise, you will have to drag the laptop to repair it from overheating. you need to wait for patches and not one

w
walitor 11.11.21

viperink
eh, unril anjon is not the same.

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

Optimization is lame, yes. But in general, playable, the game is turn-based, not a shooter after all.

R
RedPriestRezo 11.11.21

Mercurionio
40 fps at 980ti at FullHD - is it "lame"? Yes, she is their mother by the leg, crawling without legs.

K
Korvo12 11.11.21

How does the high / medium play?

w
warp 37 11.11.21

It's good that I didn't buy it. Optimization is really wild shit.

B
BioGen 11.11.21

So I thought that in the review and review from the PG somewhere in the game the bone is buried, now it is clear what kind of henna

V
Viczum 11.11.21

Prots i5-750, 4GB operas, GTX560 video, How will it go normally, or will it lag, freeze and slow down?. They say the optimization is worse than in fallout 4.

N
Negih 11.11.21

WHAT? Aptimization you say? Hahahahahaha this is the twist.
In the Witcher on ultra it gives out 60 fps, here, when viewing the database, 20 ... What is it about, what kind of optimization.
8320, 970. They just slipped us a crude piece of code. And not surprisingly, there are none on consoles. In the last part, the ultra gave out 40-50 frames, this is on a 7-year-old car (counting from today, and even the computer itself at the time of purchase was outdated by 3 and that 10 years old man).
We are waiting for the patch. GLOBAL patch, especially the commander, call the Chief

N
Negih 11.11.21

ClevoGame
I would look at such settings while viewing the entire database ... I hope it will give at least 15 frames

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

BioGen
So after all, paid for, the day before the release, it is obvious that a copy was sent in a suitcase.

C
ClevoGame 11.11.21

Negih
What are you going to hang out at the base all the time?

N
Negih 11.11.21

ClevoGame
I did not talk about all the time I say it as a fact!