3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Tom Clancy \ 's The Division. A masterpiece with a capital letter. It's Not Irony (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Take a look at the statistics of Steam, almost 100K online and this is only in the incentive, in Yuplea there are obviously many times more statistics. The game from the very release is confidently holding on to the 3rd place in popularity, again, this is only in Steam. From the very beginning of free gameplay in the open world, you can see how global this project is, how much attention it got, how large it is in its execution, you are simply amazed. How perfectly the city is worked out in detail, it is atmospheric, and does not lose this very atmosphere even if you play in a co-op, continues to frighten with its large-scale, catastrophic and instant desolation and hostility. When you run along these streets, you see huge mountains of garbage bags under the very windows, poor fellows, vomiting right on the asphalt from infections and simply not from a good life. This hostility is scary when you realize the global nature of this city, which is just perfect. The Division currently has absolutely no competitors in its genre. She pulled me in for 50 hours from the start (sorry, the start was a little darkened, but everything was corrected). And when you step into the dark zone, it seems to be the very bottom of humanity in this game, its very hell, the world of whistling bullets and death. I couldn't imagine how atmospheric an MMO could be. It can be atmospheric. She can be perfect. The Division showed it. Game of the Year. Without a doubt. What do you think? I couldn't imagine how atmospheric an MMO could be. It can be atmospheric. She can be perfect. The Division showed it. Game of the Year. Without a doubt. What do you think? I couldn't imagine how atmospheric an MMO could be. It can be atmospheric. She can be perfect. The Division showed it. Game of the Year. Without a doubt. What do you think?
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Sirocco 11.11.21

Are you trying so hard to make excuses for the purchase? It will not work, it will remain in the library, but it is not interesting to play.

s
sources 11.11.21

Mr. Sirocco
It was not even in my thoughts to justify the purchase. An extremely sincere message. That's how it is in the heart and laid it out. I'll tell you even more, I played for 10 hours, I bought all the content that I can. Absolutely not sorry

Y
Yakov Budnikov 11.11.21

I think she or dark souls pre-ordered ...

s
sources 11.11.21

Yakov Budnikov
Well, Dark Souls is a completely different genre, it depends only on your preferences. Again, The Division has no competitors at the moment in its genre.

d
dimon-alfa 11.11.21

It's too early to put it in the game of the year. It may be a contender, but it will most likely be the MMO game of the year.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 11.11.21

sources,
I understand this, but games for boxing are obscenely expensive, so I think which one I want more

M
Milkyway67 11.11.21

I think that the game of the year certainly does not pull, absolutely, even in the MMO genre of the year it will not be able to, it is boring, not interesting, and the preferences of all people are different, someone wants to see something different in such games

S
Slava74oren 11.11.21

sources I
totally agree with you. The game turned out to be very suitable, no matter who says anything about it, the negative comes mainly from those who have not even played it.

I
Ioannn 11.11.21

Slava74oren wrote: the
negative comes mainly from those who have not even played it.
Mostly from those who drool, so want to play it, but alas (there is no money), to buy this game, you have to go to work! And we are all accustomed to sitting on the folder, mother's neck, with their legs dangling).

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

This is not irony
Right, this is sarcasm

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

sources
Yes, wandering around Manhattan is pure pleasure, the Yubiki did a good job.

J
John14b 11.11.21

113k was online yesterday)

N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

I already wrote in some blog, I will repeat: it was unrealistic for me, I played more than 50 hours, I went through the plot, got up, created a new Persian and started all over again, but slowly. Mlyat yes, I even stopped running around the city, exclusively on foot, I was shocked myself, but damn it like on an excursion to the apocalypse. It is interesting to just observe and consider. If Yubi will regularly add content, areas, missions, events, invasions, then I will be in it for a very long time. I don't know if it will become the game of the year, for me it has already become. I ran the Witcher, a decent and interesting game, but I didn't even have a thought to replay it, but here I was already excited. It has been a long time since I was so attracted to igruha. Yubi fellows.

H
Headbangbang 11.11.21

It's funny to read the rave reviews. Well, I didn't see anything special in this game. A banal simulator bang-bang in pursuit of clothes. This is a MMO sucker with guns. It's not clear why everyone was so excited. You can minus.

C
CiaphasCain 11.11.21

The atmosphere in the game is gorgeous.
Eh. It would be even more atmospheric if the game covered the beginning of the epidemic, there would be checkpoints with fighters, and riots. But this is a dream (

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

BarackKamacho pissed on this topic too. You are a strange person, however, you don't like the game, but you shit in every topic, blog about this game. Are you stupid?))
It looks like some kind of syndrome)

Visiting the forum for a game that you are not interested in, that you hate and talking about it to everyone is a disease)

d
demon33253 11.11.21

Headbangbang,
I saw it from the video of the gameplay, there really is nothing like that, but they got excited because for the most part this is a shkolot who doesn't really care about everything just to run around and shoot ...

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
I bet you also did with what thread unit or watch dogz, hypocrisy is so hypocritical

d
demon33253 11.11.21

"Take a look at the statistics of Steam, almost 100K online" - why is that so little? it would be a million or ten, then one could be proud, but these are trifles ... you can say almost no one plays it

S
SlashPavel 11.11.21

demon33253
You're wrong, I'm over 30, I hate mmo, but this game is catchy. I don’t understand why, but it’s good not only in graphics