3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Tom Clancy \ 's The Division. A masterpiece with a capital letter. It's Not Irony (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Take a look at the statistics of Steam, almost 100K online and this is only in the incentive, in Yuplea there are obviously many times more statistics. The game from the very release is confidently holding on to the 3rd place in popularity, again, this is only in Steam. From the very beginning of free gameplay in the open world, you can see how global this project is, how much attention it got, how large it is in its execution, you are simply amazed. How perfectly the city is worked out in detail, it is atmospheric, and does not lose this very atmosphere even if you play in a co-op, continues to frighten with its large-scale, catastrophic and instant desolation and hostility. When you run along these streets, you see huge mountains of garbage bags under the very windows, poor fellows, vomiting right on the asphalt from infections and simply not from a good life. This hostility is scary when you realize the global nature of this city, which is just perfect. The Division currently has absolutely no competitors in its genre. She pulled me in for 50 hours from the start (sorry, the start was a little darkened, but everything was corrected). And when you step into the dark zone, it seems to be the very bottom of humanity in this game, its very hell, the world of whistling bullets and death. I couldn't imagine how atmospheric an MMO could be. It can be atmospheric. She can be perfect. The Division showed it. Game of the Year. Without a doubt. What do you think? I couldn't imagine how atmospheric an MMO could be. It can be atmospheric. She can be perfect. The Division showed it. Game of the Year. Without a doubt. What do you think? I couldn't imagine how atmospheric an MMO could be. It can be atmospheric. She can be perfect. The Division showed it. Game of the Year. Without a doubt. What do you think?
41 Comments
Sort by:
d
digitalk1d 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
When the squad leaves for Rogue, their timer starts for 5 minutes. For each kill, the Rogue level grows and the timer is reset. If they reach the maximum level and survive for another 5 minutes, then they get a strong reverse. Well, or it is received by those who slammed them.

I did not do this myself, but I saw the tape from the beta. Correct pliz if something is wrong wrote, most interesting.