3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konstantin Kuplensky 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Desktop PC Upgrade

I have been thinking for a long time to upgrade my desktop, I would like to know who will advise what on the budget in the region of ~ 35k
At the moment I have a
CPU - Intel i5 2500K
Motherboard - P8P67 EVO
GPU - ASUS GTX 760 (I also don’t want to change it because I don’t have enough money and this is still normal will serve)
RAM - 10 GB
(for HDD, monitor, mice, keyboard, headsets, blocks, cooling, the upgrade is not needed)

I thought something like this to upgrade
Motherboard Asus Z170-P
Intel Core i5 - 6600K
Kingston KVR21N15D8_8 (1 bar so far)

How to read it's okay or still it doesn't make sense to upgrade to Skylake and DDR4
Maybe try Devil's Canyon or that's it (after all, after 1.5 years it will be exhausted)
and DDR4 with Skylake is it necessary? or take Skylake and DDR3 ???

I hope you have good and clear answers. Thanks :)
24 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 11.11.21

Brotello
Do you believe this promoted VR test? Are you out of your mind a friend? This is not a test, but a messy horse. Drop this idea out of your head before it's too late. You have an excellent percentage that does not need improvement, especially for the GTX 970.

B
Brotello 11.11.21

nickSIA
Yes, I don’t really believe him yet, I don’t even believe an afterburner with fraps, who always cheats. But here it is interesting that the 970 with 6700K does not write that. After that, disappointment stuck in me = (

V
Vatafaker 11.11.21

buy shorter FH 8350 there are eight cores and a purity of 4 gigahertz and a radion video card is cool

K
Konstantin Kuplensky 11.11.21

Okay, thanks everyone for the answers. if someone else advises something sensible I will be glad)