3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 11.11.21 09:36 pm

There is a large bar on the left of the screen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After many hours of passage, a strip suddenly appeared on the screen, the green filling of which is stretching, then decreasing, and to the right of it (on the screen it closes the panel) large letters SLI. I actually have two GTX-680 running in SLI. but this has never happened before. Moreover, I did not take any additional actions on the settings in the game or Nvidia adjustments. Has anyone come across this? Only please, no comments regarding SLI in general. Terribly tired of hearing arguments from those who have never used it, or from those who can afford themselves (or their parents, which is more often) to buy a new top-end vidyuhu for 60-80 thousand every six months ("let it be, but what?") ...
39 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edvins 11.11.21

V
Vladimir2307 11.11.21

Edvins
NVidia Control Panel-Top Menu-3D Options-Show SLI Visual Indicator-Uncheck.

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

I see it for the first time, but my question is, what is SLI? yes yes, I'm not a teapot, but what does it do? I want to include on 970 but what does it change? is it anti-aliasing or what? It's just not the first time I've seen something like this here on various topics about SLI, I want to try how to enable it?

V
Vladimir2307 11.11.21

Sportklass
Google to help))

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

Vladimir2307
well, it goes without saying, I just wanted to learn from people, but Google is so Google, although nope, laziness))))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Sportklass
Dude, did you come from the past? =)) From the 90s?)))

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

Sportklass
What are you ?? ALOYOYOYEE ...., well, what kind of lazy schoolchildren have gone, they do not want to independently strive for knowledge .... No, well, if you really don't know, I will push in the right direction ... read something. I actually have two GTX-680 running in SLI. Well, now you can guess yourself or you chew on the letters

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

Stribogg
, when I did not climb in the settings of video cards, I generally treat video cards carefully, if I don’t know I don’t climb, so I asked

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Sportklass
Dude, nvidia sli / amd crossfire mode is when 2 or more video cards are included in the system, which work as one video adapter (in a nutshell). Do you generally use the Internet, google, there? Or just mail and PG?))))))

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

JOKERIVAN I can
do it, but you tried to write, you probably got tired, you deserve thanks, and even if a person does not know this does not mean that he is a schoolboy, I am an adult already, but I am interested in other plans, not computers, I learned to reinstall Windows 10 years ago, and okay, pulls the game at maximum speed and okay, it became interesting, I asked that's all)

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

Stribogg
that's all, I don't see any problems explained everything in detail I'm happy, thanks, I'll go buy 2 card)

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

Sportklass
1) if a person doesn’t know this doesn’t mean that he’s a schoolboy. It’s true, it’s impossible to know everything, live a century, learn
2) I’m an adult already Suppose
3) I’m interested in other plans.
4) I learned to reinstall Windows 10 years ago Without a doubt, this is a very important skill in life, and even schoolchildren cannot do this
5) yes, okay, it pulls the game at maximum speed and okay The main thing is that everything pulls at maximum speed, but understands the hardware, I'm some kind of schoolboy
Conclusion: The message is constructed illiterately, the commas are placed incorrectly, you are trying to prick, they say, I tried, I wrote, so "thank you", you make excuses that you are not a schoolboy, although I do not care who you are, but from a combination of factors and a plus of this, Well, it goes without saying, I just wanted to learn from people, but Google is so Google, although nope, laziness)))), I conclude that you are a student. But, since you tried, wrote me your excuse, probably tired, you deserve thanks, good dreams

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Sportklass
But problems, just well, I had to mock a little over you =)) Yes, before you buy a second video card, make sure that you have somewhere to stick it on the motherboard, and whether the processor and the power supply will pull +)) Good luck)))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

JOKERIVAN
JOKERIVAN wrote:
at three o'clock in the morning
Dude, the only thing I want to notice is, why fucking Muscovites and nearby think that the whole world lives according to Moscow time, huh? =))) For me personally, now it's already 10 am)))

V
Vladimir2307 11.11.21

Stribogg
And, perhaps not the last: make sure that the second VK will work in nvidia sli / amd crossfire from the first, i.e. an unconditional requirement for combining two video cards in SLI is the use of the same GPU on both cards. There are other requirements for VC.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

Stribogg
Ah, well, ten times in the morning, it turns out my whole theory has collapsed, I take off my hat, sir, you are never a schoolboy. You are apparently a lazy worker who, in the midst of a working day, sits on the Internet, on a gaming forum and rubs, pardon my French, game, waiting for an answer to your question in the comments, instead of finding the answer yourself in a couple of minutes, because laziness.

Stop, but I answered the wrong one, therefore, I was crucified in vain, well, don't take it personally, this is addressed to Sportklass, in addition to the above, in case it is also not in Moscow time

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

Stribogg
dude, I'm not really a brake, I assembled the PC and saw the second connector for the second video card, and took a 1500 watt power supply for the future, and the processor will pull out not only two 970s but also two titanas

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

JOKERIVAN I'm
rubbing ??? Aleeee .. Are you drunk chtoli there, on your three nights?)))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Vladimir2307
Dude, I worked as a system engineer for 10 years, I don't need to advise anything =))

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

JOKERIVAN
Yes, I'm not literate like you, I went to school with the boys, the heifers were fucked, and yes, interest in working with my wife and daughter, and if you have 3 hours in the night, this does not mean that I have too))