3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 11.11.21 09:36 pm

There is a large bar on the left of the screen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After many hours of passage, a strip suddenly appeared on the screen, the green filling of which is stretching, then decreasing, and to the right of it (on the screen it closes the panel) large letters SLI. I actually have two GTX-680 running in SLI. but this has never happened before. Moreover, I did not take any additional actions on the settings in the game or Nvidia adjustments. Has anyone come across this? Only please, no comments regarding SLI in general. Terribly tired of hearing arguments from those who have never used it, or from those who can afford themselves (or their parents, which is more often) to buy a new top-end vidyuhu for 60-80 thousand every six months ("let it be, but what?") ...
39 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

Stribogg
For three nights, you chegozh want Which, lured the demon, not looked at the nick of who wrote the first time, but I've already corrected comments, if you have not seen
Sportklass
Yes, God forbid, the main thing that at high running out and there if SLI daughter twist, then you will reinstall Windows, fortunately you have been able to do it for 10 years

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

JOKERIVAN
And by the way, the fact that I am "in the midst of the working day" on the forum (among many other resources) may mean not only that I am a "lazy worker", but also that I am a successful businessman and can at any time of day to do what I like, huh?))))
Yes Hello thinking patterns !!! =))))

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

Stribogg
For example, on the Witcher's forum to find out what SLI is, yes, it seems like the truth, because pg, in general, as a resource, even cooler than Wikipedia, here you can find the answer to any question, even how to build your own business)
Yes, what templates, here you are you really believe that Sportklass is not a shkolota, not, well, anything of course can be, injuries there, congenital diseases, but an adult, as he does not make proposals. And there is nothing to be ashamed of. to ask about something that you do not know, but if a person does not want to look for something, he cannot even read the first message, then who is he if not a schoolboy

v
vitovt-d 11.11.21

Sportklass is sometimes_
worth_trying http://pogugli.com/? 118206

V
Vladimir2307 11.11.21

Stribogg
And in my thoughts there was no advice)) I wrote in the framework of general questions on SLI and, rather, for Sportklass.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

And yet Sportklass worked fine as a troll, no one was arson, but he threw the flood off topic and faded away on the sly, handsome man, even though he is a schoolboy

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

vitovt-d
no, it's not difficult, I wanted to find out here, but here they measure up with pussies, next time it's better to google))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Sportklass
so we are for your development, you fool =)) Now, at least you will learn how to use Google)

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

JOKERIVAN
you will see a troll in the mirror, if you are such an inadequate go to a psychiatric hospital, they will teach you how to behave with those you do not know and with those you know) good luck expert))

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

Stribogg
funny how)))

M
Mr. Sirocco 11.11.21

Sportklass
After the message about the chicks and your chat in general ... There is only one conclusion - a boy of 16-25 years old who is offended by life and those around him, no more. It's funny to make fun of such)

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

Mr. Sirocco
uh huh life shit: D

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

Sportklass Oh
well done, ah a grown man, a real man, said how he cut it off, I'm D'artagnan, all the masturbation, troll in the mirror, I'm not adequate, good luck, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, keep lois ...
And most importantly, the brackets are not forgot, subtly, trolled, handsome, but what is it I, everyone in the belt gagged, where you were "taught this", alpha, lois one more

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

JOKERIVAN ahaha
still come on: D I like to communicate with you, you are so smart and why are you sitting here, go into politics: D preferably in Ukrainian Gg))) and then all the stupid Vitaly's nickname will teach you to push the speech or he is stupid: D

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Sportklass
Yes, it's just that the local inhabitants are 100% sure: if you don't know basic things, you should be showered with pissing rags.

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
yes, let them throw at least something I shit at all of them Gg))

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Sportklass
Well, right)

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

is it worth it to waste time

A
Andrey210388 11.11.21

Sportklass
This is a jamb, from his side, that's all.