3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hazhkya 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Dear administration !!! (Diablo 2)

Good day ! I would like to express my great dissatisfaction with the nerf of the drop from hellforge. After spending a lot of wigs, wasting a bunch of dull and boring time, and ending up with a cookie in your pocket, this is, you know, offensive and unfair. And so everyone knows that the chance of high runs drop on PG is almost zero, they also cut the forge here, IMHO it's not human at all. That is, in order to get up and make money on something worthwhile, a person needs to dodge into three deaths, turn himself inside out and it is not clear how to get the long-awaited items .. In short, complete absurdity. I hope they will hear me, because you will not have the patience to play in such conditions ...
158 Comments
Sort by:
P
PU3R 11.11.21

Envy, suffer.

f
firkax 11.11.21

Having spent a lot of wigs, wasting a bunch of dull and boring time, and ending up with a fig in your pocket, you know, this is insulting and unfair.

Who are these bad people who made you waste your time dull and boring and engage in slave labor? Maybe they also fed you badly and took your documents away so that you don't run away? We urgently need to write a statement, but not to the server administration, but to the appropriate authorities.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

hazhkya
learn to be friends or be a hypocrite and everything will be ok))

http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/lisa_alisa_i_kot_bazilio_v_strane_durakov-894695/

P
PU3R 11.11.21

firkax

Well, not everyone will have a chance to cut down anikhs for free.

h
hazhkya 11.11.21

firkax and here people, just other than filthy steam locomotives can not really make money on pg.

f
firkax 11.11.21

Dosmotr
PU3R
where does anihi have to do with it? Can't you see what the author is complaining about?
spending a bunch of dull and boring time spent
that is the problem and it is with it that you need to figure
it out, someone forces him to do slave labor, he does not voluntarily waste time sadly

f
firkax 11.11.21

hazhkya
then I don’t understand what you don’t like.
Do you know that paraboots are a very dull and burdensome business, that the income from them, although large, is not endless,
you yourself chose this disgusting occupation and now you complain that you naturally received negative emotions?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

firkax
you are either too troll, or xs

90% of players play pvm. In their heads: Enigma + Infik + Anih. This is their goal or "American Dream". Things seem to be quite obvious and I'm now in the role of the Captain.

You will not be able to change the psychology of 90% of the players with your stupid trolling. We live in a "consumer society", or go out and tell people that it's time to do all downshifting.

f
firkax 11.11.21

Dosmotr
read the first post of the topic again and understand that your nonsense is here - offtopic
it's not about anihi but about wigs

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, About stupidity to the point. only now you need to try to understand that continuing to argue with him is also stupidity.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

firkax
Nobody forces people to go to work, but they have certain desires and dreams. And not everyone wins the lottery. That's clearer?

If you start your insanity about not confusing the game with real life, then the psychology of behavior is the same.

f
firkax 11.11.21

Insanity is only here with you. If you don’t like your job, there’s no need to whine, you don’t have to go. If you don’t like the lack of money because you don’t go - again, there is no need to whine, you need to earn it. If you do not like either the first or the second and you whine about this, then you must correctly indicate the reason - namely yourself.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

firkax
well, it was wrong then

hazhkya
suffer

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, you whine, it turns out. but I didn’t notice ..

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Obsessed
Firk as a true Buddhist decided here to model a small wheel of Samsara for players d2))

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, yeah. if you don't want to go on, go to. didn't you like it there? then go on. : D

I hope they will hear me
hazhkya, believe me, you will not be heard.

D
Dima Bessik 11.11.21

The drop was cut. Fact. For half a year of playing on PG without greenhouses, I had to knock out (with runes) Ber, 2 Sura, Lo, several Gulov and something smaller. For driving a steam locomotive 7 * 7 earlier it turned out ~ Ohm from a steam locomotive. But it's dreary and boring. I don't like it - I don't drive. Farsi Pete, grass, hchs, eldrich and shenka.
Well, or don't play on pg.
That's all.

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

I also have a problem, I deleted d2, found a game that you like, and there you spend your days aimlessly.

i
ixdon 11.11.21

Author, how many wigs have you done and with what result?

H
Hav 11.11.21

To paraphrase the firm: if you don't like it, don't play. The server works in such a mode that people would not be bored to play on it for many years in a row. If you want everything at once - you are on another server. If you want to play interestingly and for a long time - play and do not whine.
In order to play pvm, you do not need to drive wigs.