3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hazhkya 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Dear administration !!! (Diablo 2)

Good day ! I would like to express my great dissatisfaction with the nerf of the drop from hellforge. After spending a lot of wigs, wasting a bunch of dull and boring time, and ending up with a cookie in your pocket, this is, you know, offensive and unfair. And so everyone knows that the chance of high runs drop on PG is almost zero, they also cut the forge here, IMHO it's not human at all. That is, in order to get up and make money on something worthwhile, a person needs to dodge into three deaths, turn himself inside out and it is not clear how to get the long-awaited items .. In short, complete absurdity. I hope they will hear me, because you will not have the patience to play in such conditions ...
158 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 11.11.21

kot-stargazer, this is a robot. let's see how your attempt ends. I afk walk with the petty. :-)

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

firkax
That seems to have already been properly corrected that a bunch of pvp players have gone. Which, by the way, poured the lion's share of the game currency into the economy. Well, pick up something else. It seems to me that it is also impossible to swing up to lvl 90 in one day. I propose to remove the enchant and baalrans, some kind of defect.

G
Gc8 11.11.21

Enough to force this topic, leave at least some, if not large, but stable income of the runes. Medium drop with 6x6 oxm. Isn't that enough for you? Provided that the season lasts 2-2.5 years. Drive yourself calmly and do not buzz. Not satisfied? Nobody keeps anyone here by force.

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

firkax
you are definitely confusing something, it was never possible to buy runes except from other players,
and the raising of the drop was done by completely different people in 2010.
Let's say that for the money, as I heard there, the runes could not be officially bought, so be it.
But what does it mean: and the raising of the drop was done by completely different people in 2010
Were they not employees of this company, or were they hackers who broke some kind of server and screwed up the runndrop for everyone? No, everything was planned by those people, and as a result, gameplay changes were made to the gameplay, why didn't they cut it there again the question is not disclosed? Yes, and even in the old days until 2010, hf was not cut, why did they decide to cut it? Why did they decide that it was necessary to use the drop until 2010, if this server, in principle, has nothing to do with it?
Who did? Blizzards?
Well, yes, d2 blizzards have done
And what has it to do with then ????????? This is generally a third-party resource, why do you refer to them then no, deny the obvious?
As if there are a number of questions to you and the administration that neither you nor they can clearly and logically answer, although right there you show miracles of logical thinking by giving out this:
classic without runes, lod with runes, and you don't need to write nonsense
From here and there is complete confusion and the creation of the same type of posts almost every week. I'm just humanly curious about what kind of logic and data you rely on when you take your position on this issue. It turns out where there is some logic, but where you do not benefit from it disconnect, or how can this be explained?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Gc8 The topic
is called "Dear Administration". Let me translate it for you:

We like to play on your server, and we wanted to continue doing this in the future, but you are taking certain actions, as a result of which we like to play here less.

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

Dosmotr
I am not an administration but a respected user Inspection, fill out the form: 1. Do you
pay for the game on our resource?
2.Do you spend your free time helping to moderate the forum for free?
3.Do you help this resource and forum with anything other than playing for your own pleasure?
4. So then you go to yuh with your pretensions until we arranged for your akam a deep ana .... nd inspection :))))))))))))

G
Gc8 11.11.21

Dosmotr
You perfectly understood what I wanted to say. This is not the first post with a similar topic, and I am sure it will not be the last. As you have already noticed, the opinion of the players on this server does not really matter to the administration.
The answer to your translation is obvious: if you like to play - play, you like to play less - nothing lasts forever under the moon.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

kot-stargazer
In general, I'm used to thinking that any resource is usually interested in online growth, not downfall.

I'm purple on enigmas, etc. , since I don’t play pvp, and I don’t suffer from the desire to have the latest iPhone model either. I can play classical music or just run tr-set. As long as there is an opportunity to get runes with the help of wigs - so I do it. If they remove it, I won't suffer at all. Alec seemed to have spent almost the most wigs at one time, but at the same time advocated their abolition.

This is just an attempt at constructive dialogue. But with Firk the only option is possible, as in that joke:

In the metro:
- Do you get off on the next one?
- Does not care.
- Will you go out?
- Does not care.
- Yes, move over!
- Does not care.
- Do you know any other words?
- Scuba.
- And what does the scuba gear have to do with it?
- Does not care...

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

Dosmotr
This is so if users accept the terms and conditions of this resource, and do not make claims and requirements for certain decisions made by the administration of this FREE resource.
Apparently this is the position of this resource that I tried to convey to you.

d
d00m3d 11.11.21

read it, laughed.

f-style - "don't ignore me, argue with me".

Spoiler And about the departed - well, 3.5 people are interested in the pvp campaign here. If the squares leave, I no longer know what to say. the rest will be measured by sadness for another 2 years (literally and figuratively)

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

I didn't understand something, my interlocutor ran out of logic or arguments why he doesn't want to answer my questions? Ok, wait, maybe a person is busy with something, he will answer later.

h
hangover 11.11.21

kot-stargazer, in my opinion, described everything very correctly. Firk, answering at the forum instead of the administration, turns heads or tails, depending on the situation. Everything has, of course, been muddied many times and will be muddled more than once, but it is difficult to pass by such topics. Because they are usually created by new players who, after a certain time in the game, something seemed inadequate.

added:
In this case, of course, this is not entirely true. For changes are taking place.

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

your boil over wigs - a voice crying in the desert, because wigs by their very nature are shit outdated years ago and making a dead poultice is generally useless.
I say a long time ago - it is necessary to saw innovations by the type of how the DotA in B3 was finished - slowly, but constantly and confidently.
fixes-mixes of rebalancing-rework BUT the process went on incessantly and DotA grew from computer clubs to garena, and from there to a pickup. And then, and in general, on its basis, they created HON, and then DotA 2. Here we talk about shit d3 - there is almost no analogy, because both Hon and Dota_2 copied and upgraded DotA_V3, and D3 does not copy d2 in any way, but a completely different game.
in addition, the admin said so - d2 on the rubatlnet "independently developing project", but "development" is still not enough, personally I noticed that the di event has changed, but I will not say how - it is the admin's concern to say or not to speak.

in general, nothing understands with this - where the fuck is the changelog with a list of changes / differences between the "independent project" from the original?
and why are you dear sirs that you wrote here do not want to know explanations on this issue? really no one is interested in what you play?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Archon Guard
1. Do you pay for the game on our resource?
2.Do you spend your free time helping to moderate the forum for free?
3.Do you help this resource and forum with anything other than playing for your own pleasure?
4. So then you go to yuh ...

That could be a donation system of some kind, such that it does not affect the balance, like a cool icon in the chat.

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

Archon Guard
This game has long been outdated and it is simply stupid to finish or change the drop of hf from wigs in it. There are a lot of other games and resources where this has already been done, Frankly speaking, I don’t understand what so many people are doing here. differs from the single only in that here in the throne is not / 8ppl but with a couple of people you will go and everything is in essence, and then if someone flies there :))))

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

kot-stargazer
Trade, chat. But they try to kill trade.

D
DuSoN1989 11.11.21

otmeni firk runi na lod ea xot ydalu d2 spasi menia plz

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

this (if they did not accidentally knock out the jah ber), obviously, an oversight that needs to be corrected
Damn, represented the reaction of people who frantically locomotive, screwed up clones, etc. in the first days of the season, and then all their runes are erased by the firk, like, the oversight is corrected!

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
Yes, everything was clear with the questionnaire.
it's not about that, it's about the fact that most of those who unsubscribed are only interested in thunder when it struck and being baptized it was already too late. But for some reason, neither the changelog with a description of the differences / changes, nor the lack of normal development of an "independent project" is interested in the
usual swamp from which the obsessive stargazer cats periodically run away, and there further down the list, and where do they run away? in "more independently developing projects" like lolkar or poe or something like that crap, and after all, if the rules of rubatl were developing, no one would run anywhere, but on the contrary, everyone would be waiting for new splashes, and they were enthusiastically tested in new assemblies of the Persians

kot-stargazer
"a lot of other resources and games where game mods are made" * this will be more correct. and here people play, I'll tell you why
1 there is no donation
2 there are no perversions as in mods (including your beloved mod of a third-party resource for the production of enzel)
3 there are no bots (well, or they are banned for them and often appearing topics with a cry from the heart "WE DID NOT RUN bot iNTO FOR BAN ??? "pleasing others)
and should not be confused with the development of the modes, an invisible line separates them, and in my understanding of the development is first and foremost the elimination of defects, then fix unnecessary and excessive, and certainly after the add-in that retains the original that and was earlier, if it is worthy of preserving, and the original q2 and q2 lod should be preserved just the same, but this does not mean at all that it is impossible to develop them and make them more attractive.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Guys, I see a similar topic once in the 200th. let's change something already? what can we (besides leave, ofc)? if you do not agree with the "arguments" of the firm, do not communicate / argue with him here, for example. Agree that if he has some moves (let's say so) to taxi the server, and he does not change anything, then the trawl, as you can see, is not lazy to him to this day. well, do not throw meat to the troll, do not tear farts in an attempt to prove something to the doorknob. ©

poe or similar crap
Archon Guard, poe - quite a bit crap, the only minus is that they often change everything there. compared to pegach, the contrast is wild. me and my son, essno, not up to this pace. but on the pegach (me) it is sickening, here you are 100% right, because of 0 innovations. all available "hard sticks", a la mules' drop are deterioration. so the cats run away is natural.