3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hazhkya 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Dear administration !!! (Diablo 2)

Good day ! I would like to express my great dissatisfaction with the nerf of the drop from hellforge. After spending a lot of wigs, wasting a bunch of dull and boring time, and ending up with a cookie in your pocket, this is, you know, offensive and unfair. And so everyone knows that the chance of high runs drop on PG is almost zero, they also cut the forge here, IMHO it's not human at all. That is, in order to get up and make money on something worthwhile, a person needs to dodge into three deaths, turn himself inside out and it is not clear how to get the long-awaited items .. In short, complete absurdity. I hope they will hear me, because you will not have the patience to play in such conditions ...
158 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Archon Guard
your espionage
what other espionage? who needs you at all.

The theme came up to throw gomna on the fan. Xs how many destroyers you have, but the fact that Firk had games, I learned not from your chat. Come on without cococo now, otherwise you will merge in the eyes of the forum boys))

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
you wrote some nonsense now. (c)
where was the cococo? there the chat was you, me and the firk and we are like that, let's talk at ease in the presence of a pig who, by the way, wrote something out there before this dialogue, and so here we are, let's discuss our secret Masonic jokes about the sale of games, etc., etc.
the fan blows on you
in my opinion ( believe yourself in godfathers in matchmakers and what else have you invented for your health, no one is going to dissuade you.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Archon Guard
How did you get into games with Duson? Did he know about Firka's games?))

h
hangover 11.11.21

I got an idea here. Why not make more than one realm? On the "main" there will be "firk" rules with cut-down locomotives, falling mules, an iron maiden, an old drop of runes, and so on, and on "non-main" there will be the lvl of the gefasto hammer rivers, and all the changes that Blizzard introduced recently.

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

a hangover
may be a good idea, but it is doubtful what the super_thinks will do.
everything works as intended (

h
hangover 11.11.21

Archon Guard
It's just a Tricky Move â„¢. On the one hand, everything remains as the admin loves, on the other hand, there is an UNDERSTANDING FOR OMPLETS, where everything is like Blizzard. This compares favorably with the proposals to change the only realm, because no one loses anything from this.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

hangover, and what will be the result? non-norm-off-realm? :-) he doesn't need it. besides, all the little posony will be dumped there and he will become bored.

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Obsessed
Will be dumped and dumped. They would have gone anyway, if not now, then in a year, two, or some more. It is not suggested to disconnect the current realm from the outlet :)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

QLinkee, xs, I'm afraid to glue on him philistine logic, but if LAZY, then he is too lazy, in my opinion! ; D

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

And to my question like to answer at all nn, okay.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

kot-stargazer, well, there is no time for a person, how can you not understand? :-) rules a lot of projects. ;-)

h
hangover 11.11.21

Obsessed
As a result, as kulinki said, it seems to me. Arguments will disappear from the firm, because the argument "innovations from blizzards are bad" no longer works, because there is a realm without these innovations. On, play.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

hangover, well, I understand that I am paranoid, "fan", but why do you think there will be no such rilm? :-) because the alert will strangle to do something against the will of the firm. ;-) The
statistics are as follows. sad.

T
Torum. 11.11.21

kot-stargazer
[email protected]
This?

f
firkax 11.11.21

kot-stargazer
Firk plz tell whom you need to write (to whom you wrote in this case) so that this question would at least be brought up for some general discussion or vote,
I did not write anything anywhere and in general I have only to do with this story that I am very much glad. You absolutely shouldn't attribute me here. Well, I doubt that there will be any "discussions and voting", because from whatever side you look - you can see everywhere that this is not accepted.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

from whatever side you look - everywhere it is clear that my words have a double superiority over yours, since mine are a fact and an axiom, and you are just balaboling as always, realizing that it is only me who is right here. © in

short, no matter from which side you look, we all "look" only from the point of view of the firm, for otherwise they "do not accept".

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

In general, it was an interesting move to move the topic to this section. It seems that it has not been deleted, but it seems that it does not come across to the eye anymore, hanging on the main section :)

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

QLinkee
yeah like naughty cats, empty bowl of cream under the cabinet hide, but forgot that the nose sour still remains :))))
firkax
I anywhere did not write anything at all and just have something to do with this story, which I am very pleased.
Yes, how strange it all looks, you are a former administrator (or whatever post you held) are indignant in the Sample topic, and then such innovations appear ....
Coincidence? I don’t think so.
Therefore, sir Firk, allow the doubter about the truthfulness of your words, and the sincerity of your intentions. It's time to bring you out into the open water, it is not good for such sirs like Shrek to vegetate in a swamp.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Xs is not superstitious at all. But until I described on the forum the way in which I drive wigs, I fell 2 times more from hf. Since I experimented in different ways: with conductors, with holes, without everything, the third act on the cl, the third act on the lod. He even broke it at different times of the day. Maybe random. But this already happened many years ago, when I mentioned one feature on the forum and then it was immediately fixed, instantly. I will not conduct any more similar discussions here, only trolling and fun.

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Dosmotr
>> I will not conduct any other similar discussions here, only trolling and fun.
Everyone comes to this ... :)