3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19 07:26 am

Discussion of the entire series of Metal Gear Solid

If you are not familiar with the MGS series of games, then I have to ask you - please, leave this topic! Here is an abundance of spoilers!
So, in order not to create for each part a separate topic of MGS, I decided to combine everything into one. And МГС5 the phantom Pain(or Phantom pain) this theme will come in handy. So my question is, since I did not understand one thing. Who are the philosophers? As big Boss survived to the 4th MGS? Will we see a new part of the game about solid snake(just for conversation)?
And finally... how to pump technicians in MGS peace Walker. And how to find The Boss?
108 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 10.09.19

>Who are the philosophers?

The Illuminati, Patriots, Freemasons.

>How big Boss survived to the 4th MGS?

Gathered from the bodies of Liquid and Solidus.

>Will we see a new part of the game about solid snake(just for conversation)?

No.

>And finally... how to pump technicians in MGS peace Walker.

Walk them in the operation.

>And how to find The Boss?

The Boss is dead with the third part.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Anderby
Ahh, thank you. And then I have a not so hot English. And therefore did not understand some things.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Anderby
Well, like snake survived not? Big Boss's dying(I think), and he did not seem himself.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Anderby
In peace Walker in the group, you can recruit The Boss, it's like another Easter eggs Kojima. She has all the abilities to the Max.
And as to go for surgery by the tech? Like current military.

A
Anderby 10.09.19

>Well, like snake survived not?

Survived. But dying of old age.

>Big Boss's dying(I think)

From poisoning nanites snake.

>In peace Walker in the group, you can recruit The Boss, it's like another Easter eggs Kojima. She has all the abilities to the Max.

As far as I know - no. And MG wiki doesn't know.

>And as to go for surgery by the tech? Like current military.

Translated needs of technicians into a group of operatives.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Anderby
-Survived. But dying of old age.

Well, no. Death from old age is not for the snake.

- From poisoning with nanites snake.

And here is more detailed please.

-As far as I know none of this. And MG wiki doesn't know.

There!!! Here is the link

-Translated needs of technicians into a group of operatives.

Thank you))

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

- From poisoning with nanites snake.

And here is more detailed please.

Snake with the first part still remains a carrier of Foxdie, that at a meeting with the Boss infect it, as it was with all of those who accidentally died from a heart attack. Itself from it on its last legs.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Hmm, what I remember. Like Liquid, too, died? If I'm not mistaken. And what is this disease? What is its purpose? Where it came from? How it infects?

A
Anderby 10.09.19

>Like Liquid also died from it?

Yes. Died his body.

>And what is this disease?

The nanites. Hovering in the air around the snake and produced by him.

>What is its purpose?

To kill is listed in the program of people with whom contact snake.

> Where did it come from?

Before MGS Naomi injected Snake with the shot. Invented it, most likely, the Patriots.

>How it infects?

In the air, determines the DNA of others. If there is a match - killing them.

D
Devil208 10.09.19

CaptainYakutia
you can recruit The Boss, it's like another Easter eggs Kojima. She has all the abilities to the Max.
Well, it's not interesting. It's just a model with a set of characteristics. As kojima in GZ. Nothing, just the model.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Devil208
Not just a model, she can charge the weapon very quickly, can knock out opponents with one takedown, moves very quickly, HP and Psyche to the limit, and more.
Anderby
As Solidus snake was also infected with these nanites? After all, the old place was.

A
Anderby 10.09.19

>And Solidus snake was also infected with these nanites? After all, the old place was.

No. The nanites only introduced Snake. And the old because Solidus was created from the old big Boss was born from the old, or something. Unlike Liquid and solidus who were born naturally.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Anderby
Ahh, okay, as I understand they gave birth to Eva from MGS3?

A
Anderby 10.09.19

>Ahh, of course, as I understand they gave birth to Eva from MGS3?

Yeah. She mentions it in MGS4.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Anderby
As I recall, eve worked for the Chinese government. As her children were captured by the Americans?

A
Anderby 10.09.19

>As I recall, eve worked for the Chinese government. As her children were captured by the Americans?

The Chinese are left holding the bag (referred to at the end of MGS3). Even before the events of Peace Walker Eva defected to America (referred to in magazines Eva's in PW).

D
Devil208 10.09.19

CaptainYakutia
This is called the model with a set of characteristics. For it did not own the story dialogue, it just about remember the plot, but she isn't in there, she's not made of rollers. This means the model with a set of charcteristic.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Devil208
Well, let model. But I want it to( but don't know how.

L
Lightninggg 10.09.19

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Snake with the first part still remains a carrier of Foxdie, that at a meeting with the Boss infect it, as it was with all of those who accidentally died from a heart attack.
Yes, but only the big Boss dies no matter Foxda, introduced by Naomi at the beginning of MGS, and the fact that Drebin introduced in the early МГС4.

Itself from it on its last legs.
Solid? Not, his physical condition FD has no effect. On its last legs it from aging (well, this is natural in old age of any person the strength to leave), and from what Dis is trying to interact with his nano-machines.

Let's popets snake discuss.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

Lightning.
Popets or big Boss?))