3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KravcovNik 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Game Impressions (Raven's Cry)

I have not played yet, interestno your opinion!
55 Comments
Sort by:
B
BETS 11.11.21

Garris1992
I agree with you. AC 4 BF is definitely better. But if this game is even a little like corsairs, then in principle it will be possible to play it.

R
RicoChico 11.11.21

I watched fresh gameplay videos. RealityPump has gone down the drain.

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

RicoChiko
Tonight we 'll find out what this game is and what it costs .... http://pirates-life.ru/news/vpechatlenija_korsary4_ot_prevju_versii_igry_raven_39_s_cry/2015-01-30-668

s
shrek888 11.11.21

BETS

+1

S
Spartacus1971 11.11.21

I'm already pumping, there are 8 hours left.

S
Saulet Erboluly 11.11.21

Spartacus1971
unsubscribe later

S
Spartacus1971 11.11.21

Saulet Erboluly
OK

N
Niko71790 11.11.21

Dialogues disappear, in the game the music at any volume is louder than the dialogues in the cutscenes (and there are no subtitles there), so nothing is clear. There is no Russification. There is no outdoor optimization either.
It would be better if they would have rescheduled 10 more times.

T
Tom [Cat] 11.11.21

This is squalor! It is impossible to aim from the cannons, the cannonballs do not reach the target, and if they do, they do not cause damage! The chain cores are generally imba, they take down the sails and the hull!

Consider that there is no interface, the inventory is poor, in quests it is often not clear where &% # @ $ to go, the reputation system is also strange. Sank a boat minus reputation for a certain faction, and if you cut out the floor of a village or a bar, then you will have nothing but free experience and gold. The dialogues are boring and miserable, the characters are uninteresting. Some characters don't even have voice acting ^ & #; * @ #! This is not a file lost or the game is broken, that's how it is, the characters of which were not voiced have only subtitles!

In general, this piece of code will not even be called a game. Play corsairs better.

k
korsary4 11.11.21

Tom [Cat]
actually can aim. In training, everyone tells, well, what are you doing)

T
Tom [Cat] 11.11.21

korsary4
From a pistol, from a ship does not aim at all, stupidly press the button, and then it will fly. The easiest way is to crash into an enemy ship and fire at it point-blank.

k
korsary4 11.11.21

Tom [Cat]
about what pistol?)) From the ship, the trajectory of the guns is set by the arrows, in the viewing mode from the side, although stop, maybe this is only on easy difficulty, but somehow it should be pointed higher, otherwise it’s not ice at all, it’s necessary will check this point.

Z
ZeRon161RUSS 11.11.21

korsary4
scrolling the mouse sets the height ..... just to get into the ship you still need to ... but this is not very easy

k
korsary4 11.11.21

ZeRon161RUSS
who said it would be easy): P

Z
ZeRon161RUSS 11.11.21

korsary4
people, and you are not aware of how to hire a crew there? otherwise I go up to the enemy, press boarding ... and all the game over ... as I understand it, because of the number of sailors on board, the probability of boarding depends

B
Bomber 11.11.21

Tom [Cat]
Some characters don't even have voice acting ^ & #; * @ #! This is not a file lost or the game is broken, that's how it is, the characters of which were not voiced have only subtitles!
LOL

Z
ZeRon161RUSS 11.11.21

People, fast boarding ... buy buckshot, take down all the crew members, swim and rob for your pleasure

k
korsary4 11.11.21

ZeRon161RUSS
seems to have a tavern keeper, but I haven't hired yet, I avoid sea battles for now))

l
laservic 11.11.21

A stupid fake for the first "Corsairs" and nothing else! Just to slap the people who are eating everything! The game is ten years behind.

Z
ZeRon161RUSS 11.11.21

korsary4
if you do not kill the entire crew on the enemy ship, when boarding you will take it (the crew) along with supplies and they will fight on your side