3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KravcovNik 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Game Impressions (Raven's Cry)

I have not played yet, interestno your opinion!
55 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tawn09 11.11.21

the game is not very interesting they say assassins creed 5 will be cooler than this game

d
dimik280888 11.11.21

Launched the game. well, the ship is even more or less bearable, the damage to the ship seems to be even normally worked out, but after disembarking ... not only does the main character run like a h.z. who, so still this is a work of art and manages to slow down with bad graphics .. demolished immediately, in general, do not waste time on it.

s
stasikusm 11.11.21

the game is a complete failure! Absolutely! You can set just to neigh a little. Probably the developed money allocated to them was successfully spent on drink, and then they blinded this horror from Budun.
Two worlds 2 was many times better, you can still play it and have fun, it is not clear how it could have been so degraded.

M
Marauder_jrs 11.11.21

I tried, suffered ... earned dough, bought a "cool ship type", in all cities I have only 3 ships so far and have seen a base schooner, a trading schooner and "Manavar" (lazy). The skill of stealing with a bird never learned to launch or it does not work, refuses to throw knives .. And of course the fact that the prize ship is neither given nor taken .. either let it go or drown .. Well, you are like a "poor", swim on whatever ... And yes, on the map (for me for sure) you can't just go to the point ... only to the cities.
The game is for an amateur, if you really want the sea, and all the other games are terribly bored .. and then, think about the folded necks of the characters and that the honestly conquered ship take the bottom.

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

In short, everything is just like I thought once ....
May 6, 2014 at 23:37 #
Well, if the game was planned to be released (and not just started to be created) in 2012 ... I can only imagine how it will all look in real life .... I understood only one thing - terrible doll characters with bad animation and poor (crooked) body movements! And there is no need to talk about such a thing as tesilation, but here it is wildly needed for the campaign!
I remembered Risen 2: Dark Waters - 2012, that's probably why I decided to delay this creation, trying not to get into the same "hole" that few people need! But I'm afraid they've pulled it too long ... and all this will turn out like something created a couple (another) years ago, but released just now! Yes, and the gameplay campaign so be it! I would like to believe that I am wrong, but I am afraid that I am right!
Everything will be as clumsy as in the gameplay video (Added: PaveL08 May 1 15:17) of the same year _12
But it's still worth playing!

Spoiler

R
RoyOBener 11.11.21

HoganHog
Cool songs)

A
Archegamer 11.11.21

The comments are not impressive at all :(

z
zhekazloy 11.11.21

At this point I will say this game is not playable permanent fatal errors quests (chehorda with markers or loss The duplication of the quest item is)
after many attempts decided to pass only specific story lasts about 5-6 hours
stuck on the ship chapters villain revenge killing ...
well, a few funny pictures ...
first mate))

no comment))

Frankenstein is resting (one of the few characters who had an unprepossessing animation))

Verdict The game is not without its charms. Well, you can't say that it is completely bad in any way, just a lot of technical errors (in some places raw)
It's a pity that after such a negative review, the developers will have no desire to bring something to mind not money.
Zy - I will not post bonus art)

X
X_ray_83 11.11.21

In the game, good naval battles of the masts fall apart and so on, the spectacle is beautiful!
The port cities are voluminous.
Cons: -
lifeless islands, no living creatures - you can not
change the appearance of the character
- there are few ships (probably due to customization)
Conclusion did not complete the game (((

A
Artyom Astafiev 11.11.21

Not a game, but sheer disappointment, Absolutely raw, not worked out, A thousand bugs ... and waited so, But they were still postponing the release date ... in general, I'm waiting for patches, maybe all this can be treated.

A
Andrew80 11.11.21

I read somewhere that it will be possible to make mods. If the engine allows you to roam, fans of the pirate theme will make a lot of all sorts of tricks. Although, you can hardly save, such "cool" waving "shobley".)))) Fah damn.

P
PLEXURA 11.11.21

PLAYED 15 MINUTES AND DELETED

A
Andrew80 11.11.21

Something the translation paused. (((I was thinking just about, but here's a bummer.

C
Cobra78 11.11.21

The game is a complete slag of such shitty optimization I have never seen !!! On my computer, where the shadows of Mordor and the fall of Rome go almost at maximum speed, this igruha manages to hang even at medium settings, and the graph in the game is at the level of rizen 2! Maybe a couple of patches will fix everything, but before that it's better not to bother.

K
Kirill Reshetov 11.11.21

Extremely negative. For this is the worst optimization I've ever seen. When Battlefront flies at 30 FPS, this game manages to hang in the menu, give out 5 FPS at the lowest settings. Only videos go to 30. and the gameplay itself is 3-6 FPS. For idea 10 out of 10, for optimization 1 out of 10.