3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smitersan 11.11.21 10:08 pm

Blow in the nose = 65% to hit ... (XCOM 2)

How is that?) =

46 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 11.11.21

killerbot
Why did you post your vyser? Like swinging a blade? Wave. I also do not mind that would hack the alien. But here I gave a concrete example of the inadequacy in calculating the chance of hitting at close distances, migrated straight from the last part. And trying to cover the game jamb with the presence of a cleaver is foolish, if only for the reason that not always with hand-to-hand combat, a fighter will be able to find himself in cover and in the next turn he can easily catch bullets. The blade attack should be carried out when there is confidence that the fighter will be protected in the next turn. So who is the "expert" is still a question to be resolved.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

C
CRASHBULLET 11.11.21

Ooh, I missed so much with the gun.

N
Negih 11.11.21

And I was lucky 1 time. Shield-bearer of Advent, went behind my sniper's back and point blank ... missed the line ... I went out, because I couldn't play more out of laughter.
PS. This is the whole Hsom

L
LightHOwUSE 11.11.21

Yes, I must say thank you that at least we fixed the shots from behind all the trees) I applauded while standing, when the soldier, in order to shoot, climbed the step on the right, fired and returned to cover)) Remember how in the original - running into the "advantageous position", it turned out that the fighter was blind :)

I already had a 96% miss. And it seems to me that this is normal. If we consider the vital, then the hostilities do not take place along the moves, but with out-of-sync. Someone ran there, someone else. And if you imagine a situation that someone is running with a weapon, out of breath, in order to shoot at close range, then there is a possibility that the enemy will redeploy, or even dodge completely. And if there is a heavy machine gun, then in general. On an animashka, a fighter machine gun only raises 5 seconds to shoot)) During this time, everything can change. Moreover, if not on the close, but on the far flank) It's generally more difficult there. The enemy will always move, if in the flank, it will not even be possible to shoot. Unless a stray bullet, or if accuracy on a moving target will work. I would say that for realism, the percentage is overestimated by 30 percent.

You just need to consider the situation not from the point of view - "gee, he is standing there, he doesn't hit it," but to present a step-by-step strategy in a situation where 5 seconds decide the outcome, and not he costs a minute while I think, but according to it also rubs))

7Rain7 11.11.21

LightHOwUSE
And if there is a heavy machine gun, then in general.
It is generally difficult to miss with a heavy machine gun, and in real life a person will be able to shoot with it in anticipation. And take into account how many bullets fly, then you have to be a tough loser so that you don't get hit by a couple of bullets. So it would be right to make him a high accuracy, but a large spread of damage. Again, about a close-up shot. If they put a gun, a pistol, a machine gun to your face - will you run somewhere, or will you stand with your hands raised and lay bricks? I think it's hard to miss point-blank.

PS: Such misses in tight or with a 90 +% chance would be justified by only one thing - a misfire, a cartridge jammed. Could at least beat it that way. I missed right up - they wrote a misfire or a cartridge jammed, but in no way a shot and a miss.

t
trustedSunbro 11.11.21

g
gigabait_220 11.11.21

devoid.
Since childhood, he does not like bushes.

v
vidgin 11.11.21

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

LightHOwUSE
The only adequate comment. Everything said to the point

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

7Rain7
I would have watched you with a machine gun weighing 10-20 kg and recoil aimed aimed fire ...

7Rain7 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
I would have looked at how you would have aimed fire from a Kalash)))
Did you shoot in real life with a Kalash?
Do you know the spread at 100 meters what?
I will say 2 square ones. I'll tell you more, do you know the aiming range of the SVD?
500 meters. Well, this is according to the instructions. Getting into the bank 750 meters is very difficult. Whisperers are fucking unnecessary. The first is aimed, the second is striking. At SVD, the bullet flies theoretically at 1750 meters. I do not know people who can accurately and confidently shoot per km. In real life, this is almost impossible.
Everything IMHO,
There was a friend who threw a can from TT 5 times. He is no longer there.

7Rain7 11.11.21

The can flew))) If they tell me that a loner is from SVD, but from any other toy he took a target on a kilometer. Master, Repeat, I'll kiss his heels

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

7Rain7
I fired from a Kalash, but you essentially said the same thing as I did. You can miss it with any weapon and for any target, especially since theoretically the targets in Ikskom move and this sitting in place is just an interpretation in a step-by-step mode.

7Rain7 11.11.21

Half a kilometer is an ideal hitting range. ))) No need to write, enough dough, I'm an athlete

7Rain7 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
If you fire a burst of Kalash at a distance of 10 meters, 99% will be damage that is not comparable to life.

7Rain7 11.11.21

I did not shoot from the machine, my brother was in Chechnya, he was shooting from a stationary, KamAZ traveling 100 km per hour will stop at 30 meters.

7Rain7 11.11.21

I didn’t use it in real life, and I hope I don’t use it.

7Rain7 11.11.21

Terminator would fly off the first 100 bullets. Stretch out your wrist, this is the size of the chuck, if this lawn mower starts working, there will be no people left.

7Rain7 11.11.21

Usually every 5th tracer, you don't need to be able to aim with this toy.