3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smitersan 11.11.21 10:08 pm

Blow in the nose = 65% to hit ... (XCOM 2)

How is that?) =

46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

it's shorter to argue bespontu! 7Rain7 if you think that the enemy is sitting and waiting for you to shoot at him from 30 meters, then it's up to you .. but your move and the enemy's move are some 5-10 seconds plus or minus, and they happen simultaneously! those. you shoot and at this time the enemy shoots! so you need to hide from the shooting and shoot on the run, for example, at a moving target! it's a turn-based strategy game and it's just a real-time interpretation in turn-based mode! it would be much dumber if the accuracy was almost 100%

7Rain7 11.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
You thump your brother's hike no less than I do today. For 1-1.5 seconds, you can follow the game as much as possible. What a nafig second. Inhale and exhale, no more. In real life, we do it on xcom, in 90% of cases we start the action, In real life, having such a command, I would not shoot a sniper at all, a couple of submachine gunners would be driven there, the heavy would have removed these dilapidated obstacles. Everyone died a long time ago)))

7Rain7 11.11.21

I can't go through this game on hard.
Old, moron, I'm in a hurry, but it didn't work 3 times already.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

And there are no less such moments in the game than when your soldiers smear on enemies ... andromedon in a melee attack does not hit in general 2 out of 3 times-) but the zombies (those that the sectoids resurrect) have never missed-)

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

This is a direct standard of accuracy

t
tovarish comrade 11.11.21

It's just that Xcom has professionals. They can only professionally smear it there.