3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Energy shield sorceress - imba or delusion? (Diablo 2)

In this thread, I propose to discuss a sorceress with a swing on an energy shield. It is known that such a sorceress has a large supply of mana and a large regeneration of this mana thanks to the + regenerate mana items and the warmth skill.
As for the pvp component: let's say that the sorceress has good ping, no jumps, and she plays at an average skill level, nothing special, pumping with an emphasis on the fire element, the equipment is also of such a kind, which does not require large expenses. And already with this alignment, you can be almost invulnerable, win absolutely everyone and everything. But this requires possession of secret knowledge, and have one important quality, which will be discussed below.
So, if you have such a quality as patience, and you have an unlimited amount of time at your disposal, then this buildup of the sorceress and tactics will be just for you! I have repeatedly observed how a sorceress without special skill in pvp could kill an opponent much more equipped and skillful than she. By sticking to the tactics below, you will be able to kill your enemy as long as your willpower is enough.
Pumping: strength for things, dexterity - at will, health - nothing, energy - everything else.
Skills: telekinesis -20, energy shield - so that 75-95% of absorption comes out with gear, 1 in warmth, everything else depending on the element.
And the most important thing!
Tactics: after the duel has begun, we immediately start spamming (casting) fire ball / lightning towards the enemy, then follow the rules:
1. If we see an enemy on the minimap, we immediately try to fly out of reach so that the enemy is not visible on the minimap.
2. If the enemy is not visible on the minimap, we immediately continue to persistently cast our spells.
3. if you are somehow touched, your health or mana was taken away (which should not happen according to the idea), then we fly around the map until mana / health is completely recovered.
4. Do not forget about desink (discrepancy between the real location of the enemy, with its displayed location on the minimap), play carefully, do not let us get close in any way, because the magpie is fragile.
5. Sorka has a high cast rate, which gives her the ability to quickly create attack skills, and also excludes the possibility of any enemy to catch up with you.
And remember the most important detail - time plays into your hands! The sorceress has such a mana regen that she can cast spells indefinitely. At the same time, your enemy does not have such a feature, for any actions he needs mana, which is limited by his mana supply and 16 bottles of mana, and the Amazons still have a limit on arrows. And also at the same time, spending their mana reserves, the enemy will gradually lose his health, and not being able to catch up with you in fcr will inevitably lose the duel.
This tactic can be used in fair pvp games as well. Most likely, the 5 minutes allotted according to the rules will not be enough for your duel and you will go to a smaller location. But do not worry, at any of these locations you will have enough space to fly out of the enemy's reach on the minimap thanks to your threshold. Sooner or later the enemy will die, the main thing is to have a good supply of patience.
That's all you need to win. I think fair pvp rules or game mechanics need to be changed. We are discussing.
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
The boss 11.11.21

pirya
ATP for the guide, I will do this.

p
pirya 11.11.21

6Kau6
hasn't been playing fair pvp for a long time, if you are hinting at this, the conclusions from this topic were made personally by my observations and experience of the game, the experience of moderating fair pvp games, and I think that playing for half an hour is not right and discourages interest in normal pvp !

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Let's forbid her from teleporting.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

the enemy will gradually lose his health. The
smell of Pirate :-)

games for half an hour is not eating right and discourages interest in normal pvp
+1.

p
pirya 11.11.21

6Kau6
Well, at traps, you can byte traps, in order to put new traps, you will need to spend mana, and so the ace is also IMHO imba with his main blast from the shadow master.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

v diablo dva voobshe kakoy-to stranniy pvp. niekromantam nelzia ispolzovat celuyu vetku, nekotorim charam opredelenniy shmot i td samiy chsniy boy - eto chto-to tipa nvn ili svs, bvb .. ostalnoe vsio nerealno disbalansniy crap. ya pvp nikogda ne igral ofc, no eto chisto moe mnenie.

P
PU3R 11.11.21

Dosmotr

and I would forbid fucking transliteration.

a
annortheone 11.11.21

1.if we see the enemy on the minimap - we immediately try to fly out of reach
3.if you are somehow touched, taken away health or mana (which should not happen according to the idea), then we fly around the map until mana / health is completely will not regen
. Firk influences you badly.

m
malloc 11.11.21

pirya
At the same time, your enemy does not have such a feature, for any actions he needs mana, which is limited by his mana supply and 16 bottles of mana, and the Amazons still have a limit on arrows. And also at the same time, spending their mana reserves, the enemy will gradually lose his health, and not being able to catch up with you in FKR will inevitably lose the duel.
dude, this tactic has long been invented and patented by Firk

m
malloc 11.11.21

Dosmotr
don't look at these krapofair pvp rules, no one forces you to play by them

H
Hav 11.11.21

pirya
Which magpie prompted you to write all this this time, humiliating you, joe?

T
T-fox 11.11.21

Lol, it took someone 5 years to realize that under ideal conditions, with a huge passive, you can't kill an eska. Only now the druid in the passive is also very scary. And I, too, have repeatedly seen how a weak druid passivates strong players. At the other side there, too, everything is ok with MP, he can afford (I did a drul with a mower MP with visza and fcr rings). And the passive traps is something, even without Eni, it gives trouble, sometimes even more than with her (it is natural to play if without cheats with triangles). And passive spam is also close to the norms of the topic, only with the MP it is necessary to resolve the issues.
But the liability cannot be eradicated. Unless to give free rein to the moderators to resolve these issues with excessive passive, because they are people too, they can also be wrong and give undeserved defeats. If you prohibit it - you will kill a whole pvp class, from vit only close will be something of itself, fire and light will be sooo ... or chew. The only thing that will be honest and will not negatively affect the established balance in any way is to give unlim mp to the rest of the Persians, you just allow the mp to pick up all such rubbish from the floor.

m
malloc 11.11.21

pirya
> playing for half an hour is not eating right and discouraging interest in normal pvp!
that's just fine. what kind of pvp is 30 sec-1 min?

T
T-fox 11.11.21

malloc
what kind of pvp is 30 sec-1 min?

Good nvn, smith sun Smith, we can even svs, near the sun fell, near the sun barb can invest in mines, necr sun contact fell.

i
ixdon 11.11.21

Pvp lasting 30 seconds - why not. A charger came out against a hedgehog, accelerated, hit and killed himself against the aura of thorns. Norm.

By the way, what level of spikes is needed for an opponent to receive> 100% of their damage in pvp?

K
Kyuubik 11.11.21

For all the time that our modders have been playing, I do not think that anyone will doubt the incompetence of their decisions, except that the forum analysts have nothing to do with fair pvp at all, and a couple of pets and their co.
It is high time to allow the moderators to make decisions with an obvious action of aka passive, as is done, for example, in martial arts, and with a normal, fair game, it is already possible to go to Ararats.

T
Torum. 11.11.21

Kyuubik
This requires normal unbiased moderators. This should be a person who understands something about pvp, but does not play at the same time, IMHO. It was funny when the fire moderators played in the fire tournaments.

malloc
Half-hour pvp is there at the open. Such krap has nothing to do with pvp.

K
Kyuubik 11.11.21

Torum.
I don’t know about the green, I won’t say for him, I don’t need anyone to prove it.
but about tournaments, well, to judge the duels of one moderator, another modernization should be done and that's it, I don't see anything wrong with their participation, the office is not its own judge, this should not be.

doubting them and breeding vines will certainly be, they say, I did not pass up it was my strategy, something in the spirit of a pir gave hihe wines / qvr for runets made this noob a victory, but where without it?
but it's better to change something than it is.

D
Dohwa 11.11.21

+ for changes Sun Eesok

y
yok0o 11.11.21

nikogda nebilo problem s eskami
a vot passivit 'druidom asei ili nekrom eto uje stremno (kto nado poymet)