3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Energy shield sorceress - imba or delusion? (Diablo 2)

In this thread, I propose to discuss a sorceress with a swing on an energy shield. It is known that such a sorceress has a large supply of mana and a large regeneration of this mana thanks to the + regenerate mana items and the warmth skill.
As for the pvp component: let's say that the sorceress has good ping, no jumps, and she plays at an average skill level, nothing special, pumping with an emphasis on the fire element, the equipment is also of such a kind, which does not require large expenses. And already with this alignment, you can be almost invulnerable, win absolutely everyone and everything. But this requires possession of secret knowledge, and have one important quality, which will be discussed below.
So, if you have such a quality as patience, and you have an unlimited amount of time at your disposal, then this buildup of the sorceress and tactics will be just for you! I have repeatedly observed how a sorceress without special skill in pvp could kill an opponent much more equipped and skillful than she. By sticking to the tactics below, you will be able to kill your enemy as long as your willpower is enough.
Pumping: strength for things, dexterity - at will, health - nothing, energy - everything else.
Skills: telekinesis -20, energy shield - so that 75-95% of absorption comes out with gear, 1 in warmth, everything else depending on the element.
And the most important thing!
Tactics: after the duel has begun, we immediately start spamming (casting) fire ball / lightning towards the enemy, then follow the rules:
1. If we see an enemy on the minimap, we immediately try to fly out of reach so that the enemy is not visible on the minimap.
2. If the enemy is not visible on the minimap, we immediately continue to persistently cast our spells.
3. if you are somehow touched, your health or mana was taken away (which should not happen according to the idea), then we fly around the map until mana / health is completely recovered.
4. Do not forget about desink (discrepancy between the real location of the enemy, with its displayed location on the minimap), play carefully, do not let us get close in any way, because the magpie is fragile.
5. Sorka has a high cast rate, which gives her the ability to quickly create attack skills, and also excludes the possibility of any enemy to catch up with you.
And remember the most important detail - time plays into your hands! The sorceress has such a mana regen that she can cast spells indefinitely. At the same time, your enemy does not have such a feature, for any actions he needs mana, which is limited by his mana supply and 16 bottles of mana, and the Amazons still have a limit on arrows. And also at the same time, spending their mana reserves, the enemy will gradually lose his health, and not being able to catch up with you in fcr will inevitably lose the duel.
This tactic can be used in fair pvp games as well. Most likely, the 5 minutes allotted according to the rules will not be enough for your duel and you will go to a smaller location. But do not worry, at any of these locations you will have enough space to fly out of the enemy's reach on the minimap thanks to your threshold. Sooner or later the enemy will die, the main thing is to have a good supply of patience.
That's all you need to win. I think fair pvp rules or game mechanics need to be changed. We are discussing.
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

a xixa - passivniy druid? emu vse posti delete))

m
mafuсka 11.11.21

as a sorceress without special skill in pvp she could kill an enemy much more equipped and skillful than she

wo-to skazki kakie-to

ah, da. ti zabil pro fhr. sly4ainaya ti4ka v lico, mb ot assi shadow i td - ne isklu4en letalnii ishod

S
SergeyS1988 11.11.21

Kak vposmnu nvn s pirei, kogda daje mani ne hvatalo. Piru za vse pvp pary ras uvidiw na odnom ekrane, a to vse invizami b'et. a potom eti ludi jaluutsa na passiv.

m
mafuсka 11.11.21

SergeyS1988
plusyu, malo togo, 4to passiv, tak ewe i mh

T
T-fox 11.11.21

SergeyS1988
xDDD exactly how I could forget about it. I also played with him nvn, also got joked. But if a person passives in an equal duel, it means that he is afraid of you; understands that, playing normally, he will lose 100%. I usually take it as a compliment, but I don't go with such pvp "players" anymore.

Kyuubik
Cube, I'm telling you, it will be bad if the mods start to decide. It is impossible to eradicate the entire liability without consequences. Well, you can divide it into forced and excessive, but still nothing good will come of it. And here even the question is not in the bias of the mods, but in their own feelings of justice. It's just that you will introduce rules to punish the really passive, but many will suffer. One can punish all dober and izuals, the other - all who do not attack his barb, and the third - all Bow amoks who are waiting for the enemy's attack. Well, plus the whole mod will have to run after the duelists in order to keep an eye on the passives, thereby interfering with their pvp.
The system "as is" works, even if it is not always perfect, but it works. If you make global changes, you can make the system worse. I will say more: "I think that it will definitely get worse if the moderators decide on the liability." Some of them, for example, in a blind hatred of eskam, can go too far, not biased by the offc. xD

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

This is how I look at my proposal, no objections?

T
Torum. 11.11.21

QLinkee
Good offer.

T
T-fox 11.11.21

QLinkee
=)

p
pirya 11.11.21

SergeiS1988
Yes, I don’t deny that I used mostly hedgehogs in nvn, most would kill me on spears, ping and ping jumps in such duels play a big role. And if there is such an opportunity to save with the current rules, why not. Vaughn Masta knows how, losing 2-0 against a druid, you can defeat him if you really want to, because the phoenix runword was at stake in the tournament.
Dobermn
Yours including, I remember the hour-long duel of your magpies of the ethiopia, the amka ran out of 2 packs of arrows.

T
T-fox 11.11.21

pirya
It's not just the hedgehogs, you played on the spirals the same way. Well, do not fill in about ping, zmrz when I was still playing with a conchen ping, even I noticed from the side how he sat on his carrot in a lag, and still he played aggressively, either magpie or necrom. Plankton, it seems, also always lagged, short tp were also noticed behind it, stops for 0.5-2 seconds, etc., signs of a bad connection with the servo. And I did not notice lags behind you, but the game is in the style of a firm ... However, it does not matter, you can store any if necessary, even a sample, probably =)

c
cr0x 11.11.21

About 5 years ago, I also wrote about passiveness, like this, only in a more daring form ... funny) Well, the rules were not changed then, but at least in the near future wm + tp was banned, which caused a violent reaction from some players ...

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

QLinkee
Then assembling an enigma for forty will not be an expensive show-off, but a severe necessity to type frv.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Episcop_moo, cat's, harmony .. forty for a run ;-)

m
mafuсka 11.11.21

pirya
ti prav, masta znaet kak zastavit 4itera prigaret. boi bil ne4estnii.
hotya, ti je znal gde stoyat trapi ... vobwem, tvoi problemi, tvoya jopobol '.

ya grief zabral s tyrnira. phoenix mne nn.

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

Obsessed
And pumped up on the trail of fire (I don't remember what the skill is called, blaze, maybe)!

K
KISfly 11.11.21

malloc
what kind of pvp is 30 sec-1 min?
- And you haven't seen pvp on HC yet, there are even shorter ones there.

D
Dohwa 11.11.21

Pirya kyda propal toc pg?

N
NoneOne2010 11.11.21

I saw this on pvp, everything flew in the corners of the map. She's not vulnerable just because of the liability

g
giggle 11.11.21

By the way, from the fact that my posts are rubbing, the essence will not change, there is a lot of talk about passivity ... when I pvp with a breakdown at a score of 2-2, he passive for two screens

T
Torum. 11.11.21

hiha
You passive on saunas.