3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 09.11.19 03:54 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

So I like cada was held at the angel mission 3 the city with a machine gun, there in a cap drove show through his face...
And who knows why the military stand with the block?
190 Comments
Sort by:
s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

a huge explosion, a quarter of the city in ruins that you did?

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

a couple of glitches
in this cool car turn
Free
by the way, the flamethrower can be fried through the walls, so the easy thing

B
Bleed On Me 09.11.19

A few secrets that I have noticed:
In Portland in Hepburn Heights district is a poster advertising cereal Coc O Pops familiar to you from SA. Very funny poster, by the way.
To Portland view there is podesse Wong side of the tracks where you drive on the EL Tracks from unfriendly brothers Wong. So, the SA was such a mission Wrong side of the tracks where you Smoke chase on a motorcycle for the train with the mob. Websm, developed referring to last them the game

T
Tank 09.11.19

always it was almost all the GTA

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

and another poster with third leg

in shoreside in the tunnel can sometimes be found a Yakuza stinger, although I nepripomnyu to the Yakuza there were carried out

V
VovanA 09.11.19

People, I don't play LCS but I want to ask you - the road to St. Marx path is broken, like in GTA3, or not?

B
Bleed On Me 09.11.19

Not, the normal road...

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

developed offer us a plot where Tony was hiding in another city for a while, then he went back to liberty city, in the initial clip shows how he arrives on the bus in Portland, so let me come to another city? on the plane, and the airport in shoreside how he got from shoreside in Portland? the bridge is not finished, the tunnel is still there, the demonstrators blocked the ferries, what?

C
Crocodildo 09.11.19

Maybe they blocked the ferry after the arrival of Tony

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

you've been waiting for?

C
Crocodildo 09.11.19

Who said that was expecting. In the beginning did not say that the ferry is blocked, so it's possible...

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

well, maybe, but chegoyto are we alone? where's woozie? another was told he had music from LSS is, never sent...

B
Bleed On Me 09.11.19

And there's another secret, if you're on the pumper will pass the mission exactly when the timer will show 0:00(ie the last second), the timer and freeze the rest of the mission can pass an unlimited time.

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

only that!! happened carbon monoxide glitch:
we stopped at manzese in the subway, wanted to drive back to Staunton, but the train came, had to wait until he leaves, well, I'm waiting, shooting at him suddenly kaaak jerk, no trains, no mancesa, and ran to the other car arrived(I'm in the subway), and came with a carrier, and from there, where usually the train arrives, everyone to try!

B
Bleed On Me 09.11.19

One carbon monoxide glitch once happened to me: I was walking to the subway in the ways, and here I train hard, I fell to the ground, flew, flew, and fell right on the place where we planted the bomb in the mission where you have to blow up the Fort Stanton. But there and it did not find interesting.

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

I bet the output from there nebylo, and the area was just as before the explosion.

B
Bleed On Me 09.11.19

The area was the same as before the explosion, of course. And the output there is a stone blockade near the Parking lot of the hospital Stanton, where a package lay. Only in this output, of course, you can not pass.

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

I had in mind
where's woozie?

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

a couple of echoes of the San Andreas is radio rise FM, says there's one guy that he was from losantos, and then calls John from San Fierro, on the same radio is an interesting phrase, someone is telling what is on show in Europe, right after it, someone else says that he is calling from Tokyo, after these words begins the irritable kind of music, but it's two common versions of the names of the next GTA!
another lsfr live full of maniac cuts a cow(knife clatters on fresh meat)

C
Crocodildo 09.11.19

About San Andreas heard. They were talking about kakoyto Gloria Park, it said on K-rose in San