3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 09.11.19 03:54 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

So I like cada was held at the angel mission 3 the city with a machine gun, there in a cap drove show through his face...
And who knows why the military stand with the block?
190 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shade_13 09.11.19

Spectrum, how do you know that fresh? :)

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

I know fresh? question misunderstood.
and just go back to a restaurant in Chinatown, it tutzhe there and talk

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

if the christening is not all the time to keep, and quickly tapping, you will be able to run farther and longer than if I had just kept

S
Shade_13 09.11.19

I do not understand what Chinatown???And about the meat you wrote above.

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

found one thing, but I'm unsure that it's an Easter egg on the street full of man sometimes says Hari AP, mcclay's all watched die hard(where he is a Negro bomb went to clear)?

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

another detail about the next GTA:
they say that novoste of mavrika in Weiss was written the date of release of the next GTA, and the same place was the first letter of the name-sa. but the release date was inaccurate. in San Andreas too, this thing has, one of a vertalet date of release of the next GTA, and its name in the form the first two letters, I'm sorry, but I forgot these letters, as well as the date, anyone interested can look for, like kopovskogo, but what I am saying? I encourage you to include popeski, download LSS to stock up on rifles, and read the inscriptions on the tails koolatah!

D
Din-27 09.11.19

I'm here, and bugs in the game a lot :(
What's the pattern, the Range?

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

you're talking about? I say Nada to try to read what is written on the tail of loverlike when he Vozduha, there likely have infa realized and the name of the next GTA on the PSP!

edit: zakonomernosti that vasolate was written the sa, the name of the next part, namely San Andreas, and liberty to eat it?

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

my e...
you won't believe me, sit walk rcaro fucking, all the time come last, then took a SIP of the warm sweet tea, and scary passed on the FIRST ATTEMPT!
all urgently to drink tea and throw in Staunton to find the secret!

D
Din-27 09.11.19

LOL!
I left 2 races in Staunton, 1 secret, 25 jumps, taxi missions (human 20), ambulance, pumpers, deliverers of pizza and food.

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

I have left races 0, 5 secrets, and 0 jumps.
act according to the following plan: go to the Academy of natural Sciences with a secret, drinking delicious tea, and are looking for something God does not know? such luck smells like sequel.

D
Din-27 09.11.19

Go to the topic of the passage

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 09.11.19

Awesome glitch, inherited from GTA 3: Remove the prostitute, waiting for her to go sit down(it was leaning at the left of the door, and sit down go to the right), this time out of the car and find a girlfriend that will follow you even to the end of the world.(Tested.) But only on foot. Sit in the car or on the bike - it will go away. It turns out not always, do not forget that this is still a glitch, not a feature.

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

lol
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=1707

l
ladukiller69 09.11.19

I'll spread your secrets tomorrow, right now I'm tired... =(

O
OlegPP3 09.11.19

Yes Chet you have a long break...

D
Deep Throat 09.11.19

maybe he's in the bout entered the convent? then why get in his way is a good thing...

D
Deep Throat 09.11.19

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=1707
but what's the catch garages what???

s
spectre from TM 09.11.19

the stamens? it is the same street of liberty city played in a Humvee

D
Deep Throat 09.11.19

the street I've seen but what's the catch did not understand. You mean like the other full toy chtol?