3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 09.11.19 03:54 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

So I like cada was held at the angel mission 3 the city with a machine gun, there in a cap drove show through his face...
And who knows why the military stand with the block?
190 Comments
Sort by:
m
mgira 09.11.19

Yes, and it is written

D
Deep Throat 09.11.19

well, screenshots of liberty seen here would vysovsky the inscription at the port to see where it is said that don't come on the PSP and look in the building, the screens of which we have seen here, and a screenshot of this place in the ship(where the message) in the simple Weiss, suddenly there is also something there.

k
kitayousa 09.11.19

I was irritated that on many sites it is impossible to lay out their ideas, which will help to complete missions to get unique upgrades, or just to have fun.
in gta lcs you can fly not only helicopters, but also planes! don't believe? to do this:
High machine (yankee, mule, rhino, ambulance),
low machine(the operation takes place in the airport in shoreside vale, and there you can take a police car).
high put the car on the runway at the airport, drove by the police car. place the police car next to high and wait. its design put as close to the beginning of the runway. climb to high the car and wait. when the plane hit (the one that flies, not the one who sits down), jump on the wing and face forward. with wing you will have to endure with the wing flow of the wind, so during the flight, go ahead. although the pilot is not you, and fly the hare, you're still going to go. Be careful! if during the flight you will touch the body of the aircraft, you will fall. I wish you a pleasant flight!

who knows if the sniper rifle you shoot the moon it will be increased?
I was once one friend said that if in gta lcs long to stand in the water, there will be the flying Dutchman. I've been busy and not checked. can anyone PLZ check it out!

J
Jim-dok 09.11.19

Radio Fresh FM over Reni wassulmaier from VCS.

J
JB-n 09.11.19

In the cemetery near the Church there is a grave Joseph Daniel JD O'Toole, which is good prostitutes put... Dildo.
PlayGround.ru
We all remember the inscription in GTA 3, where it says that you can't be here. So, in LCS at the same place it is written Hello again!
pix.PlayGround.ru
If the Stallion will fall off the bumper where the headlights, they will still be glowing.
pix.PlayGround.ru

J
JB-n 09.11.19

On some machines on the windshield, in the lower right corner, you notice a certain card (like pass inspection or something). What is surprising is that in other GTA such minor details on the cars has never been...
pix.PlayGround.ru
P. S. ha HA! This erroneous fact - the cards were in GTA3. But the post I delete will not))

J
JB-n 09.11.19

One day in the life of Tony Cipriani.

So Tony is flying the chopper:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Tony remembered childhood:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here Tony has acquired the exclusive lowrider Hummer:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here Tony is outraged - Bus lots and stops for no one!:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here Tony develops computer:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Tony first jump... without a parachute:
pix.PlayGround.ru

PS Cheat Dedicate Device'y...
P. S. S. I'm sure no one in this topic nothing to add)))

J
JB-n 09.11.19

Hmm... Once I saw at the traffic lights was a car with the door open. For the first time in GTA met a bug...
pix.PlayGround.ru

And I don't know why, post here the screenshot...

pix.PlayGround.ru

All. Now this topic is going to gather dust indefinitely...

S
Sunset Shimmer 09.11.19

Respect))

J
JB-n 09.11.19

In fact, I have no doubt that in LCS there still a lot of jokes, but that's me personally, and probably to many, these jokes look simply boring... But if the game was released on PC...

L
LEMONChEG 09.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru
this is without cheatdevice

J
JB-n 09.11.19

Actually how is this possible?

J
JB-n 09.11.19

So you never answered... This is after 100% give what?

J
JB-n 09.11.19

About this cemetery was already written here. There's all sorts of interesting things, for example, a Dildo on the grave (see my post for 02.11.08 14:14)

G
GlazastiG 09.11.19

I'm back to the PSP passed the mission Steering the vote,when he went to wet a red van drive past the stadium I uvideo same red van,the same 2 we should blow up...someone already found this red van?

J
JB-n 09.11.19

I passed, but sobsno what is the question?)

A
Anthony DiNozzo 09.11.19

I already found this red van?
poidee it needs to be marked on the map....

G
GlazastiG 09.11.19

in fact it is not marked it was on the map,he was parked near the stadium,near the stairs leading to future entry

G
GlazastiG 09.11.19

and the question that poidee this red van appears in the current mission Steering the vote and take it it, the killing the cage(although not sure)

J
JB-n 09.11.19

Apparently he would have noted the label as started to go after you've destroyed a certain number of vans. They're out there tooling around town and not stand?