3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_jak 11.11.21 10:27 pm

Medium configuration computer loads Windows 7 for a long time

Hello everybody! I have such a problem: I have a medium-power computer - Mother Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3, Core i5 2500K, 8 Gb RAM, HDD 250Gb + 1TB, Geforce GTX960 2 GB, PSU Cougar 600W, Windows 7 64bit. The question is that such a computer should load the axle for so long, but it loads from 5 to 10 minutes. There is still nothing to do with the login window, but after you log in, the system chews everything up for a long time. Until everything is ready for use. In a startup, there are few programs like KIS 2015, Nvidia Geforce Experience (which itself does not turn off from startup), Core Temp, uTorrent and a couple of gadgets. Earlier. when I installed this axis for the first time (clean assembly, although a pirate, from MonkRus, without any buns and plaques there), everything loaded quite quickly. I suspect a setevukha (there is a fiber-optic connection) because. the network card (or rather the driver) takes so long to load, because after that it will fully work, only a couple of gadgets will be loaded and the whole axis is ready for use, and so while the icon with a red cross on the network connection is there, the computer is silent for a long time. Of course, the system hard itself (on which the axis itself stands) may also be to blame. Windows rated its performance at 5.9 points (and the rest of the system components are above 7.5 points). Who can give some advice, advise? Thank you for the attention. will advise? Thank you for the attention. will advise? Thank you for the attention.
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 11.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, the usual one built into the Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 motherboard, like the Realtek RTL 8111E chip (according to the motherboard user manual). And the driver is the Realtek supplier, and the version is 7.88.617.2014 (judging from the driver description in the Device Manager).

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

AzikJ
Look at my version of the driver:
Spoiler
Download the latest one from the Realtek website and install it - maybe it will be better:
Spoiler
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

The Gigabyte website also has old drivers for my motherboard (like yours now) - I use new ones from the Realtek website, while everything works fine.

A
A_jak 11.11.21

SonyK.
Well then, I'll try. By the way, how would you advise to install the driver - first completely remove the old driver, and then use the setup.exe of this driver and install it? Or in the device manager itself, just update the driver?

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

AzikJ I download the
archive, unpack it, run "setup.exe" - it does everything by itself.
Unlike the HDA drivers, this one never asked for a reboot.
Spoiler

F
FoXtrot777 11.11.21

"Mother of Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3, Core i5 2500K, 8 Gb RAM, HDD 250Gb + 1TB, Geforce GTX960 2 GB, PSU Cougar 600W, Windows 7 64bit."
On this computer, both 8 and 10 will work fine, not only 7.

p
pochtipushkin 11.11.21

There are three ways out:
1) Buy an SSD with at least 64 GB and install the OS on it.
2) Through the registry ("regedit" in the search - local_machine - software - microsoft - windows - current version - run), delete everything that is not vital when the system boots.
3) If the system has not been reinstalled for a long time, then it would be useful to demolish it and reinstall it.

i
imperator2112 11.11.21

dr web cureit, disable fucking all services except macro-facies, disable absolutely everything at startup (via msconfig). After these operations, see the boot time, if everything has become faster, start turning on one service (program) and follow where the system starts to slow down. If after a complete shutdown of services, startup and running by a doctor, then 99% can say that the problem is hardware, not software, therefore, to solve the problem, you will have to change the hardware

7Rain7 11.11.21

KIS 2015

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

AzikJ
Winda will rate any hard at 5.9 maximum.
If it loads and dulls for a long time, check the hard on the database or at least drive it out with a smart, if the hard is ok, then the antivirus will help

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

The disk itself is clogged, there are a lot of programs in autorun when Windows starts, on a hard drive it is usually 1.5 minutes to boot up to a working state, a general obscurity of Windows, a bloody registry. If you want a fast download, then buy ssd and bet 10k. With a fast boot, Windows will load in 8-10 seconds.

A
A_jak 11.11.21

FoXtrot777
To be honest, while you don't want to switch to them, the games work poorly in them. And if you switch then only to 10, and they say it is still raw.
SonyK.
Well, I will, then. Thank you for your answer.
pochtipushkin
There is no money yet for the SSD, unfortunately, while they will suffer with such a disc. About the 2nd method, I looked in the regedit folder (branch) Run, and there are only 4 items (if you count the default line, but there is nothing there), and there is only one line of Nvidia Backend.exe (I don’t know what it is for but until I turn it off, suddenly some auxiliary driver for the video card), another line of the HDA driver is most likely for the sound one, and the 3rd line of Shadow Play. Well, you can probably turn it off, right? Third, the system seems to be still fresh. reinstalled 1.5-2 years ago. I don’t think about it yet. you will be worn out to save your personal data, they have accumulated from 10 gigs (after all, if you reinstall Vin, then it's better with the format of the disk itself, on a clean system, right?)
imperator2112
And what if Kaspersky checks? Is Drweb better. I will also try your method, thanks for the advice, but I think the hardware is just good, everything seems to be balanced, there should be no problem in it.
Esthetix
What do you mean "run smart"?

A
A_jak 11.11.21

Lisstoman
What kind of fast boot is this, don't you tell?

z
zhimipe 11.11.21

Are there many programs in startup?
17, I thought it was also because of her, but I don't think that 17 is a lot.
It's not that much, it's a fig and more.

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

AzikJ
BIOS option in mother. Disables pre-load checking of components. 17 prog in startup just dofiga. I only have 1 at startup. And also remove the antivirus, because it's just a useless thing.

A
A_jak 11.11.21

Lisstoman Okay
, thanks. And the mother of what brand?

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

AzikJ
Msi, but there are also other mothers under different names

i
imperator2112 11.11.21

AzikJ
advise what I trust, cureit from the doctor is a one-time program with daily updates, download today, tomorrow its databases will no longer be relevant

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

AzikJ
Google to help, everything is there, and so everything that you need has already told you

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

AzikJ
Both he and he may not know viruses. Also, you will not start Kaspersky in Safe Mode, and Dr.Web - many days after downloading.

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

AzikJ
You can try two options:
Option 1: Install any utility (I personally use TuneUP-Utiliteies myself) That monitors startup.
The program that I use also monitors the percentage of load from programs.
And check by disconnecting one by one. If you do not really know what is responsible for what.
Option 2: Try to start the Task Manager, and in the line "Speed", "Resource Monitor" It is possible to determine which makes the brake.
If this is difficult,
in the run-off "services" run in the bottom of the "Service" will start with the processes of the window run at startup Windows, There, almost at the bottom (In the Russian version), find "Windows Update"
Double-clicking a window will start, in the first line "startup type" Set it off and also stop this service (If necessary, you can return everything back)
It sometimes helps.
If it is not a rootkit, which is rarely detected as a virus! Maybe even in the "Flash Player"