3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kyle_AMD 11.11.21 10:27 pm

DLC in what style do you dream of seeing? (Fallout 4)

I was a little shocked by the new Fallout (meaning the third fallout) when it was released in 2007, but I love The Elder Scrolls Oblivion and was able to quickly adapt and understand the Bethesda developers.
I liked the plot, although it is not very epic, but it is memorable. What about the DLC? They are just gorgeous.

I hasten to note that the coolest and most powerful addition from Fallout 3, for me personally, was "The Pitt". I am ready to go through this story as much as I want.

I'm not talking about Fallout New Vegas, there is just an epic storyline if you join the Legion (which I did for the 3rd time).

But from there, I can't pick out a more prominent addition to the game, because each has a particle of Obsidian soul ...

What DLC can you distinguish from all the Fallout games, from the third to New Vegas? And in what style do you dream of seeing future additions?
50 Comments
Sort by:
F
Furyhunter 11.11.21

First, I should see the game

S
Sprintin 11.11.21

Better give the game, until dlts I'll torment her for a year!

R
RicoGranata 11.11.21

Furyhunter
That's for sure. First, let's see the game, then think about the add-ons.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

There is a lot of water, it would be cool to see an underwater city that, for example, was filled with super mutants and want to destroy, people interfere with them, and in addition to this, the dome of the city is about to collapse and everyone will drown =)

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

In NV, dlts have not yet tried to go through, and in part 3 I liked the gloomy, swampy Point Lookout most of all. I want to see something similar in the 4th part. I also liked the theme of virtual reality, where you participate in the battle for Anchorage, but I would like the 4th part to really be able to travel in time (like in the movie "12 Monkeys" to try to prevent a catastrophe) and be able to live in peace until the fatal year 2077.

W
Wise fool 11.11.21

I would like to see snow-covered Canada. Anything with Chinese ghoul invaders (were in the wastelands of F3) or some project to capture the United States by China (At point bow out there was a Chinese spy and a submarine). Perhaps something at sea is an oil platform, an underwater base or a huge ship with soldiers of the enclave.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.11.21

500 times more than the original world and the number of tasks.

I
Ingbelial 11.11.21

I liked Dead Money and Lonesome Road the most. In general, I want to see DLC about the pre-war world. However, all DLCs of the Gazebo are good to one degree or another.

A
Alexus2319 11.11.21

In principle, I will not be original, it would be interesting to look at the nearby areas, the continuation of the story with aliens, time travel (and what the hell is not kidding), well, it's not for nothing that there is half a map - water, let's DLC with an underwater shelter.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

I would like some kind of snowy location, so to speak, a contrast after the wasteland, and that there was an abandoned, frozen shelter, so that you would penetrate into different rooms gradually turning on and warming up the equipment (you can do something else to make the suit freeze and need to be warmed up), gradually recognized from records, computers what happened and that there was an atmosphere like in a movie something, it would be cool.
You can also DLC with some kind of huge underground laboratories so that various experiments were carried out there and there were a bunch of dangerous creatures that would be very difficult to kill, and some of them could be killed only with the help of special devices, you can also cut down some underwater station.
Although knowing the Gazebo, there is no doubt that they will come up with a lot of interesting things, and I would like these DLCs to be at least four pieces.

N
NTrojan 11.11.21

saa0891
I saw snow somewhere in F4, or a leaked video, or a release trailer
I would like to dlts with a reference to New Vegas, return to the Legion and the NKR, but something tells me that there will most likely be a DLC about aliens, perhaps about something related with the Enclave, so far I don't see any reason to even think about other topics, because fortune-telling on the coffee grounds
PS and at 3 and in New Vegas, you could find hints of dlts before its release, especially in New Vegas, they talked a lot in the main game about Gorel, it was easy to predict about Ulysses and Elijah with them

s
sagittariu 11.11.21

we will go to sea on a ship we will sail, but the current question is where we will sail, maybe to Portland or New York, or we can fly to Houston on a repaired plane (well, or go to Ottawa)

L
Lllllllama 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
There is a lot of water, would it be fun to see an underwater city that, for example, was filled with
Bioshock super mutants? It's too similar.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

NTrojan

I see no reason to make another DLC about aliens and the Enclave, because all this has already happened, although I would very much like to see the Enclave, all the same, there are constant skirmishes with the patrols (what gorgeous armor they had, especially Tesla and Gehenna), roadblocks, bases, even the tamed death claws were really cool to raise the atmosphere.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

George Dark
Bioshock there just all the bag went under water, and here it is like the usual classic confrontation for the survival of one of the parties

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

free dls with super shd textures for 40 gigabytes for 8-12 gigabytes.

A
Alexus2319 11.11.21

saa0891
> I would like some kind of snowy location, so to speak, a contrast after the wasteland, and that there was an abandoned, frozen shelter, so that you would penetrate into different rooms gradually turning on and warming up the equipment (you can do something else to make the suit freeze and it had to be warmed up), I gradually learned from the recordings, the computers, what had happened and so that there was an atmosphere like in a movie something, it would be cool.
Anabiosis lover, huh? :)

P
Pecesenkin 11.11.21

Is free

s
saa0891 11.11.21

Alexus2319

I even wrote about something, if you take games, then I would rather like that it would be more similar in atmosphere and setting to Dead Space 3, they made especially extraordinary additional missions on a frozen planet there, the atmosphere was off the charts.

A
Alexus2319 11.11.21

saa0891
Well, Anabiosis was also somewhat similar to "Something".