3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kyle_AMD 11.11.21 10:27 pm

DLC in what style do you dream of seeing? (Fallout 4)

I was a little shocked by the new Fallout (meaning the third fallout) when it was released in 2007, but I love The Elder Scrolls Oblivion and was able to quickly adapt and understand the Bethesda developers.
I liked the plot, although it is not very epic, but it is memorable. What about the DLC? They are just gorgeous.

I hasten to note that the coolest and most powerful addition from Fallout 3, for me personally, was "The Pitt". I am ready to go through this story as much as I want.

I'm not talking about Fallout New Vegas, there is just an epic storyline if you join the Legion (which I did for the 3rd time).

But from there, I can't pick out a more prominent addition to the game, because each has a particle of Obsidian soul ...

What DLC can you distinguish from all the Fallout games, from the third to New Vegas? And in what style do you dream of seeing future additions?
50 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lagarium 11.11.21

Eh .. I wish there was a DLC thread about the pre-war world ..

A
AndrewTi 11.11.21

Point Lookout namba van, of course. Atmosphere 10/10.

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

Lagarium
and what is there to do in the pre-war world ... play with a dog, on a green lawn near the house =)

p
puc7 11.11.21

Nomado
, you know, you can tell some story of a person working in the government, it's still interesting to know how it all really started

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

puc7
why? secrets are always intriguing ...

L
Lagarium 11.11.21

Nomado
But not all of the same immediately reveal .. You can keep something secret .. Besides .. It would be interesting to drive a couple of weeks before the start of a nuclear war.

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

they will not bother with such an addition, it will no longer be a fallout, but a chip, like a flashback, could be screwed into the game, maybe there it is, we'll see as we go through TWO DAYSYaaaaaa =)

L
Lagarium 11.11.21

Nomado
but the chip, like a flashback, could be screwed to the game.
That's what I wrote about.

p
puc7 11.11.21

Nomado
intrigue agree. but by revealing one secret, many more secrets can be created. we learn one thing and immediately a bunch of questions, but what about next, etc. believe me, there is a fantasy - the possibilities are endless

z
zamkovol 11.11.21

Kyle_AMD

I would really like to see (possibly in the next add-ons or applications) how the world affected by the atomic bomb begins to come to life by the hands of the protagonist and his assistants. Not only saving their own skin, but also correcting the mistakes of previous politicians. Rebuild it. Clear rivers, get rid of radiation like an infected cell. To put the world in order, not without the help of science, of course. It would be very cool if he could plant trees and they could grow so that the grass can turn green (not with the help of self-made mods, but in the concept of the game).
This would be the correct hidden message to all players, on this board we still live whatever it is. And it is in our power not to bring her to such a state in which the main character found himself. Fallout 4 is a gift, an opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of the post-nuclear world! Like, look at what your idiotic human games will bring if you neglect it.
Under the yoke of positive emotions from the game, I sent my thoughts to the developers, pictures and attach them here. Please don't laugh. Paint tortured as best he could.

Addon Green World