3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dusty02 11.11.21 10:34 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game v.1 [PC] (Alice: Madness Returns)

The game is average. I thought it would be cooler. The graphics are normal, but sometimes boring (
It's a shame that I was disappointed
170 Comments
Sort by:
D
DMCDANTE 11.11.21

Cool game! The graphics are fine, and the plot is also okay. You can play.

B
Bloodtim005 11.11.21

The game is super gameplay just class !!!!!!! especially if PhysX is enabled!

N
Nekoshnya 11.11.21

I was disappointed by the lack of content in the box, there is not even a normal user manual, despite the fact that the game costs 799r. Well, the fact that there is no Russian version in the license is also not a very positive point.
On the game itself, I went very little, but I liked the initial atmosphere, just like in the old one, even the main menu is saturated) nice-looking graphics, ingenious design, wonderful PhysX effects, all this creates only positive impressions so far
I will pass more on further impressions

L
Life is shit 11.11.21

I'm interested in the localization policy, no subtitles, no voice acting ... and what is the localization?
And in general, judging by the fact that my comments (hatred of localizers) were quickly wiped away, some people on this site receive a solid jackpot for campaigning and advertising "licensed" goods.
I have repeatedly Ddos site 1ASS and other loshpedovskie sites.
---
So take your licenses and the flag in your hands, thanks to them you will multiply the word WORRY.
--------
A toy is a masterpiece. One of those will be remembered forever.

N
Nekoshnya 11.11.21

The game leaves only positive emotions, the combat is not very annoying, but it is also not devoid of tact, for there is a variety of enemies. I liked that a lot of text (albeit English), a description of weapons, enemies, prehistory and much more

S
SoFuckHate 11.11.21

The soundtrack was very disappointing ... And this is Crazy NezaChot ((((
In part 1, the sound was filled with shit with bricks from complete madness and paranoia ... Here it is nothing more than an appendix to the general madness.

G
GTTV 11.11.21

The game is not bad in general, but it does not reach the first part in any way. The soundtrack is really no ... It's quite difficult to play. That's all for now, but 4 hours of play.

M
Mr. Romero 11.11.21

pluses:
- nice graphics, rather dazzling with bright colors than fancy effects;
- a paranoid world, a successful implementation of the concept behind the looking glass and its cool inhabitants in the style of dark fantasy;
- Alice still runs fast, jumps even faster and wets enemies more fun.

In addition to the lack of atmospheric music, I will also note a minus: in some places the camera is statically fixed, and it is very inconvenient to control the character. It is also very unfortunate that they reduced the number of weapons for killing, even throwing a knife was replaced with g * vn * meth :( it is certainly more lethal, but now there is no savory sound of a knife penetrating.on the other hand, this is done in favor of more dynamic battles.

A
Andreij Basatskij 11.11.21

I LIke it !!!))) Alice, irrepressible and beautiful in her madness, has finally reached us and soon she will take me with her to her terrible world full of wonderful transformations !!! Sleep of reason and fall, flight through dreams and memories to the very edge of consciousness! Farther and farther from this world, which is rotten and stinking like an old rotten fish thrown on the shore of madness. Space is torn from the cry of pain of the soul, exhausted, tattered to shreds, raped by a
ruthless crowd of crazy Chaldeans and moral monsters, crying and singing, crying and singing !!!
And what's ahead ??? On a small planet, on a hard stool, consciousness staggers and looks at the ceiling, in the soft moonlight, children go away laughing, hiding in a corner !!!

I don’t want to send all the petty dirty tricksters and critics, I am sincerely sorry for them, because they misunderstand !!! I want to cry !!! Mercantile Kyu !!! Pathetic insignificant people !!! I feel sorry for them how much they lose, not believing, not compassionate, you will not feel. important that you should feel, it is the feelings here in this case that are important, at least for me and people like me and there are many of them. And maybe my words will affect someone else and there will be much more of us !!! Open your eyes and your soul to her, believe her and she will be ready to give you all her charm and insane joy of the world in which She lives and dreams !!! And the soundtrack is magical, I'm listening to it now and I'm not in this world,

M
Mr. Romero 11.11.21

fixed
In Russia in digital form the game was released as in America on the 14th.

PhysX works especially well in Hysteria mode, when Alice starts crying bloody tears
- glass breaks:
pix.PlayGround.ru
- liquid splashes:
pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Llorando 11.11.21

The impressions are not bad, it seems like I look, but the score on the metacritics scares me. So tell me is it worth getting a license? And are there system requirements for this game?

G
GTTV 11.11.21

The game is incredibly difficult. Getting stuck in a small room with 3 minibosses and a bunch of small enemies is a common situation. I wasted a lot of nerves, all the pleasure from the game wasted.

L
Lizandre 11.11.21

Everything is fine! I liked the graphics, the chupokabriki are funny in the game, Alice's hair is moving! (in the first part it was just a log split in half)
but the camera is epic, even with the minimum mouse speed, it humiliates me, and does not allow Alice to look under her skirt

C
Caterpillar124 11.11.21

I like it. Cool atmosphere, music. Can you please tell me where are the advanced graphics settings?

S
Skylar220 11.11.21

I liked the game very much! Actually UT3, the game is well optimized, there were initially performance problems in some places, but it was worth disabling Vsync in the config and everything became just fine. The world is detailed at the proper level, Alice's animation is pleasing to the eye :) Stop somewhere where there is wind and see for yourself! It's a pity that while you have to play the English version, you don't understand everything, of course, but even so the game seems very interesting.

a
addibos 11.11.21

On the topic, the game is gorgeous, at one time I missed the first part, now I think to fix it

N
Nvidia god 11.11.21

Phenomenal. Congenially. 11/10 oh god 11/10.

C
Corrosion 11.11.21

I played this game ... In general, what can I say ... SUUUUUPPPPEEERRRRR !!!!! It's just MEGA! The game lived up to expectations! 100 out of 100 if not more!

d
dave9 11.11.21

I got to the middle, the game is just crazy, I had to sweat jumping on all sorts of platforms at the same time fucking enemies, I haven't played such games for a long time, there haven't been such games for a long time) boldly - 9.5 / 10

N
Night hound 11.11.21

I put it on and just went crazy! The game is super! The only thing that made me break away from the game was a crash due to a crooked crack (