3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dusty02 11.11.21 10:34 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game v.1 [PC] (Alice: Madness Returns)

The game is average. I thought it would be cooler. The graphics are normal, but sometimes boring (
It's a shame that I was disappointed
170 Comments
Sort by:
L
Life is shit 11.11.21

A chic toy, interesting, sensual, gothic, with a gloomy, sometimes depressing atmosphere, at the same time, it is not devoid of black humor.
A worthy continuation of the first part ...

s
steam boy 11.11.21

I was very pleased with the game, like a breath of fresh air. Honestly, I expected to get a typical sequel at the exit, but ... The work of artists and designers is very strong. The graphical filling, as I understand it, Unreal Engine, everything looks at the level. I would like to add that the game has become huge, compared to the first part, if I’m not mistaken, the game has six chapters, each will take at least two hours to complete (I’m only finishing chapter 2 so far), the game does not give time to get bored, the dynamics is present. The battles have become vigorous, at times it seems as if you are playing a slasher. The sound and music track were also pleasing, they fit into the crazy theme of the game, although the author still put more of his talent into the soundtrack of the first part.
PS A worthy sequel to American McGee's Alice. No matter what game genres you prefer, this game is worth a try, for everyone to play.

A
Aizen_sousuke 11.11.21

A wonderful game, what else to say, so far in the second chapter. There is nothing to find fault with what is called, I was very pleased with the atmosphere, sound and music, the physics of the game is the same at altitude. But what the fights are about - they also did great here - each enemy needs its own approach, the study of his habits and other things, you have to think about how and with what to kill him (though I play on nightmare).

PS Black bastards with 3 masks is just a tin ...

K
Kengie 11.11.21

great steeple! superb graphics, character level design. in short everything !!!!

R
RamSeivrem 11.11.21

PG's first impressions of the game are already like an iconmark = r
Pathosno.

You can't say the same about the game, it has kept all the traditions of part 1.

M
MadnessMax 11.11.21

The game was definitely a success. The only traditional feature that has survived is the standard action gameplay. Everything else, from the idea to the graphics, is a rare exclusive. The game is generally unique in its own way. In addition to the previous part of Alice herself, there is nothing to compare her with. The fact that it destroys the brain as you progress is good, this is the beauty of the game. In the genre of "psychedelic" it could not be otherwise. The atmosphere of the game is also well preserved by the soundtrack. It is even more interesting to read the art book and consider bonus art. Only then do you realize that everything could have been even more reckless, and that the developers cut out almost half of the game in time. In general, the game is worthy of the advances given to it. It is worth playing it if only because you will not see such a project in the near future, or maybe never. Just for experience ...

A
ArtisTHorroR 11.11.21

Awesome game))) Unrealistically addictive)) For her sake, even downloaded the first part and began to play))) The toy was a success)

d
designerD 11.11.21

The game is good, the style is sustained ..
Only the levels are too tight, the developed ones tried so hard to have the maximum impressions that they made long levels for enjoyment, and the pleasure of the alone turned into a hassle ... only at the underwater level I got tired of jumping on jellyfish and calling 3 times from the same crypt of the soul ...
And the second - even though it seems like the game is not childish, but the childish game has been torn apart ...
The result was deleted - there is no patience to play

M
Manuke 11.11.21

Fuh! Passed the game, the sea of ​​sensations! I liked that the "New Game +" function appeared. Upgraded weapons can now be used)

H
Hanabishi 11.11.21

Cool! The gameplay is good, the graph delivers. Only ATI vidyaha, and physx causes unrealistic drops in FPS, nvidia cattle does everything only for itself =) the rest of the graph on max goes quietly

J
JerelyMarleCrash 11.11.21

The graph is amazing. And this is achieved NOT due to technology (technologically, the game is just at the level), but due to design. There is a surreal style and atmosphere of the game, but that's why she and Alice. There is a lot of fan service, but it is not like in tombo riders where the whole game was created for it, it just is.
Enemies and levels are very well made, I'm really surprised at McGee's fantasy. The gameplay is not to say bad, but not brilliant either. But still better than in the first part. I can't say anything about the plot, I play the English version and hardly try to understand what the plot is about. Maybe I'll play with the localization later.

A
Abibas for us 11.11.21

the game is gorgeous! the design is original, and the facial expressions of Cheshire are amazing) in general, I advise everyone to try

T
Threat to Society 11.11.21

The plot is incredibly bad.
SpoilerFrom the story of a doctor who is a murderer and rapist, I am neither cold nor hot. We run the whole game through the wonderland only in order to eventually remember which doctor is not good. This is monstrous. I don’t care about this doctor! Couldn't make the plot more interesting?

Most of me didn't like the locations. There are a couple of ugly, but many - dumps of torn off, bloody and eyeless doll heads and the like are simply disgusting. It is possible to create an atmosphere of madness without such hideous scenes all over the place. American McGee can't do that. Very sorry. Very often it was just disgusting to play.

At the beginning, the game is addictive, after the middle it turns into a completely stupid platformer in the sense that there are no interesting scenes, no interesting locations, no interesting enemies - nothing. Play and beat enemies from room to room. The same Prince of Persia with a very similar gameplay tightened much deeper.

------------

Overall ... Not a bad game, but strictly one-off. It can be seen that the developers simply do not know how to entertain the player. Jump from start to finish, that's all. If this was at least accompanied by an interesting plot, scenes and colorful characters (again, an analogy with the Prince of Persia), one could still be forgiven. There is nothing here.

A
Andreij Basatskij 11.11.21

This is not just a game, this is a whole universe performed and recreated from wild nightmares and dreams !!! A magical world, flowing lava, light and darkness, a holiday of madness, a carnival of death! The masks give way to the faces of a cold world, leaden clouds float in and the light fades, the juicy colors of unprecedented forests are combined here, the aromas of fantastically beautiful plants soar around, later everything changes and a horrifying city looms and intricate dungeons wind and lead ever farther from the world to which we are accustomed. Eerie and psychedelic monsters dance and grin to the sound of a symphony of madness cutting to pieces, in a fight with this contradiction a little girl with a huge cleaver in her hand! But how graceful this resolute and lonely soul looks, the touch of her world cuts and cuts to pieces just like the graceful steel of her deep and sad eyes! And there is also a wind he flutters her hair it looks so that I can admire their movement endlessly, but in general this game itself is infinity and eternal wandering from one world to another. And both worlds from time to time reject and throw the hero into nowhere, from which it becomes even more melancholy and sad. To reconcile and swim under the clouds along the muddy cold river, become part of all this crazy and all-consuming fun, an abyss in time and space without feeling its mortal of the world and the bodily shell, to exist as a subtle unreal phantom, among the dark jets of acidic air and hot breath of the bowels, in the midst of this chaos of musical excerpts, between an angel soaring on white wings of freedom and a terrible demonic face of fear! This is the world

d
dave9 11.11.21

there is a little, too, when the reality passed, it was somehow not the same, but the game is a failure.
No, it is not so bad, but apparently nostalgia embellishes and all the minuses go into a complete eclipse. Okay, I will judge as it is
1) tight levels, switches, jumps, a room with enemies, we run further - the coveted door. and on a new one.
2) an uninteresting weapon, it is original but quickly becomes boring, the upgrade is frail, you kill enemies just to clear the road, it doesn't smell like a fan (well, if only at the beginning)
3) like everything ... the rest is on top!

w
wasssa 11.11.21

100/10

P
PriceDent 11.11.21

Crazy masterpiece, cool world, manic Alice is a super game. At least some variety against the background of monotony.

w
wasssa 11.11.21

sorry boevka is bad so 99/10

F
Fierce228 11.11.21

The game is cool, although I did not even play the first part !!! the graphics are excellent, the world is very beautifully designed, cool monsters, interesting missions and long enough =) I also liked that for an upgrade a little girl collects human teeth =) but the only negative is that the rage mode is turned on only when there are few health, it would be better to do the opposite, for example, if there were many lives or what thread the number of points to turn on, it was even specially allowed to kill in order to beat enemies in a rage, this effect just looks very nice (especially when PhysX is enabled for full) .... well, in short, dudes Irga CLASS, I definitely put +10 and everyone has a pleasant game =)

P
PriceDent 11.11.21

But the design is just class. I didn’t play the first part, so Mouzon really works for me, I think the game will be given 7.5 - 8.0 points. Maybe more, because such games are rare.