3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.11.21 10:41 pm

We share our opinions. (East India Company)

A strategy set in the eighteenth century - the era of massive colonization, wars and the development of new trade routes. In the game, you can do all this together or separately - you will find advanced game mechanics, a lot of possibilities and extremely realistic sea battles in the best traditions of "pirate simulators" like "Corsairs". Of the other features of the project, it is worth highlighting 8 playable nations, 40 cities and multiplayer for eight players.
58 Comments
Sort by:
b
babek 11.11.21

Otozh
East India Company - This might be interesting. Ships, if you believe the mania, there are only 11 types. 5 trade and 6 military, hot Finnish guys stingy! Well, okay, if only the quality is on top.
I'm looking forward to it.

M
Merkava 11.11.21

1Luger
2Tartana
3Bark
4Barkas
5Schooner
6Brig
7Corvette
8Pinas
9Galeon
10 Galleon
11Frigate 12VarShip
13Ship of the
Line
14Manovar
15Caravella
16hz I don't remember - the biggest trading one,

like a drain in the top game of this genre ... if you leave one galleon, don't bathe with fleas like tartans and longboats, don't go into the details of battleships and battleships - how 11 times and will be. And foreign developers do not like to focus on technology.

So there will be another leader in this good, but not numerous genre. Most likely.

a
alex-zama 11.11.21

Will the game be like corsairs? The screenshots were very impressive!

b
babek 11.11.21

Merkava
Flute may have meant that he is not big, but rather average.

So there will be another leader in this good, but not numerous genre. Most likely.
Yes, you're right, there are not many games in this genre, and even fewer good ones. Well, this is generally a separate conversation.
alex-zama
I think it's premature to admire skinshots, we'll wait for the game, then we will appreciate the work of the developers.

.DeliGht 11.11.21

If only they would not delay the release of the game.

a
andrey223 11.11.21

screenshots otpad.
want this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
andrey223 11.11.21

I generally like something like corsairs !!!!!!!!!

D
Dilord86 11.11.21

I saw a video gameplay on the site, very much so ...

S
Stinger_Dub 11.11.21

Judging by the videos and screenshots, there will be a good game. Okay, at least in 10 days it will be released)

.DeliGht 11.11.21

Who has already played, unsubscribe. How is game?

M
Mr. Goodkat 11.11.21

Played the demo. More like an economic strategy with naval battles like in Empire: Total War. The truth was played for only 30 minutes ...

S
ScorpBrutal 11.11.21

what is the game like?
I'm thinking about downloading or not downloading?

D
Dilord86 11.11.21

A couple from 1C weighs 4 gig and a pirate 1 gig, sha 1C suck ...

D
Dilord86 11.11.21

It is similar to the maritime economic Total Var. Graph normal, gut optimization, text localization gut.

P
Psychodolb 11.11.21

ATP for old)))) I'll go download))) if I buy a litsuhu if I like it)))

D
Dclassic 11.11.21

I downloaded the pirate and installed it, where now to get the crack and crack, somehow I don't want to pay much for SMS :))))) otherwise that modin figure posted links :)

S
ScorpBrutal 11.11.21

http://pirat.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=451477#451477
rusik
reviews a lot that the game is not so hot

b
babek 11.11.21

Dilord86 The
couple from 1C weighs 4 gig and a pirate 1 gig, 1C will suck ...

So, sucked in? Come on in Russian, what and how, whether you bought a litsuha or downloaded it, .. I wonder. I haven’t seen it on sale yet, although it’s not surprising given the geographic location. On ozone, it seems, too.

b
babek 11.11.21

Dilord86
It is similar to the maritime economic Total Var. Graph normal, gut optimization, text localization gut.

If the control of the ships is implemented as crappy as in Empire Total War, then I am in shock ... I will not buy, first I will try a pirate.

D
Dilord86 11.11.21

Babek
I downloaded all three options: 1C = 4 gig, 1C (RePack) = 700 meters, and Russian version + Addon Pirate Bay (finally crap). The controls are basically the same as in the Empire, but it's better for you to feel this physics yourself in a quick battle ...