3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.11.21 10:41 pm

We share our opinions. (East India Company)

A strategy set in the eighteenth century - the era of massive colonization, wars and the development of new trade routes. In the game, you can do all this together or separately - you will find advanced game mechanics, a lot of possibilities and extremely realistic sea battles in the best traditions of "pirate simulators" like "Corsairs". Of the other features of the project, it is worth highlighting 8 playable nations, 40 cities and multiplayer for eight players.
58 Comments
Sort by:
b
babek 11.11.21

What physics? I went to the torrent, closed by the copyright holder ... that's all the physics. ! 1 For some time now I don’t buy from the game, t.s. for ideological reasons.

S
ScorpBrutal 11.11.21

download on the site where rusik

S
Stinger_Dub 11.11.21

But in my opinion, business strategy is normal :)

b
babek 11.11.21

Stinger_Dub
And in my opinion, business strategy is normal :)

How about fighting? Is she pulling to replace the Corsairs?

o
oOAttackOo 11.11.21

Dilord86

Russian version + Addon Pirate Bay (finally crap)
mean that addon is crap or what? or English version?

D
Dilord86 11.11.21

Of course Addon, play for the pirates in the English version ...

T
Thor324 11.11.21

In short, I expected more, so it seemed like nothing, but how I played in the sea battle, I thought there the ships would be blown to pieces, as the developers had promised, but it only turned out that there were holes in the sails and Mona demolished the mast and everything was less full of disappointment or I was dumbfounded ? PS but they promised a powerful damage system

b
babek 11.11.21

Dilord86
I downloaded all three options: 1C = 4 giga

Well, why are you quiet? Did the game go from 1C? And then the people are outraged that the saves do not work until you rename the folder "my documents" And in general, with the beloved Starforce, how is it going?

T
Thor324 11.11.21

everything works there and everything there keeps the people probably just crooked hands

b
babek 11.11.21

kostya123456
everything works there and everything there keeps the people probably just crooked hands

I'm glad for you, you are our straight-handed! Only I didn’t ask you, it’s not accepted to interfere in a man’s conversation without an invitation.

T
Thor324 11.11.21

babek you do not tell me here what is accepted and what is not an adult you are ours I expressed my opinion

b
babek 11.11.21

kostya123456
Arguments about the curvature of the people have already got, even more got "straight-handed" who are not able to write a sentence without errors.

D
Dilord86 11.11.21

Babek
Of course I did , saves loaded without problems, I bypassed protection by installing the StarForce 3.6 driver

b
babek 11.11.21

Dilord86
Well, well, soon there will be a holiday on my street ... I wrote to you in a personal.

f
fallen55rus 11.11.21

I bought a game from 1C, and it is not expensive with us 300r, at first it was boring, go there, sell it, ferry a certain amount of goods, in general, I began to fall asleep, but then my opinion changed dramatically when the war for Indian ports between the companies began , diplomacy is thought out cool, and AI is not particularly stupid, they unite into alliances, attack without a declaration of war, etc., it turned out that it is not so easy to earn money there when you have to constantly defend ports and caravans, the battle is certainly not as well thought out as promised, but he is not the main thing in her, I don’t know how long it will last for me, but for now I like it.

D
Devion 11.11.21

I played for about 10 minutes .... Tin .... The graph is at zero, the sea is no, the actions are also dead, the voice acting is dead, the music ... can this be called music?)) Kills the stupidity of the developers, the sails hang like a rag in the calm ... And what downwind, which is against))) Better corsairs 3)) I didn't want to spoil the experience for anyone, but the game just disappointed me like that)))

G
Georg09 11.11.21

I liked the game. I really didn’t play fights, I fought on the machine. But the strategic part made me happy. Does not allow you to relax, especially if you constantly complete tasks. He created a powerful merchant fleet, established trade, achieved prosperity, but decided to seize the Portuguese colonies with a military fleet. And on this came the crash. The Portuguese were pushed aside, but due to an overabundance of ports and buildings in them, they went into negative territory and went bankrupt. It is constantly necessary to monitor that the ships go loaded with goods and have cash for the purchase of goods. True, there are times when I would like to increase the speed not four times, but ten times.

.Oleg. 11.11.21

please tell me, illiterate, how to put a patch on a pirate game, otherwise I don't understand this

M
Mercenary182 11.11.21

The game is just disgusting. In the heat of the moment I bought a disk from 1C, now I regret that I wasted my money.

The idea of ​​the game is not bad, but the implementation is rubbish. I have never seen SUCH clumsy naval battles anywhere else. In this regard, Empire, obviously, looks many times better. Fighting at sea is stupidly uninteresting. Because of this, I almost always let the computer calculate the outcome of the battle.
The graphics are from the last century, the models of the ships are terrible, the music is kind of moronic)) As a result, I played for 2 hours, I was not enough for more.

Respect to developers! I haven't played such trash for a long time.

G
Georg09 11.11.21

Mercenary182

Still, this is more of an economic strategy