3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.11.21 10:41 pm

We share our opinions. (East India Company)

A strategy set in the eighteenth century - the era of massive colonization, wars and the development of new trade routes. In the game, you can do all this together or separately - you will find advanced game mechanics, a lot of possibilities and extremely realistic sea battles in the best traditions of "pirate simulators" like "Corsairs". Of the other features of the project, it is worth highlighting 8 playable nations, 40 cities and multiplayer for eight players.
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devion 11.11.21

Georg09 Then they would have bothered to make a normal graph on the strat map, and would not have gone into 3D sea battles at all.

M
Mercenary182 11.11.21

Georg09

Yes, I completely forgot, the economic model also leaves much to be desired)

Buy cargo - take it to the colony, sell it there and buy colonial goods - take it to your home port. You put ships on an automatic trade route and they do it all without the player's help. That is, in fact, the whole economic model. After 20 - 30 minutes, it somehow gets boring, and the game can't even amuse you with anything.

R
RW_Taurus 11.11.21

Mercenary182, you first figure it out, and then speak, because people read your posts, why discourage them from playing? First of all, you won't earn much with an automatic trade route. goods tend to run out, and secondly, increase the complexity, you will have price drops, and pirates, and wars with other companies. The game is very interesting if you understand it and play it thoughtfully, and not like an FPS or "slasher". It is a pity that the damage to the ships is not fully realized, but there is nothing terrible, the team is alive, the sound is normal, the water is pretty. This is not a simulator of a "ship driver", but primarily an economic strategy, diluted for interest by sea battles. I advise everyone, only there is almost no point in buying a pirate, there are sooooo many glitches and bugs. Better an official 1C and all patches, then everything will be ok.

G
Georg09 11.11.21

Mercenary182
You put ships on an automatic trade route and they do it all without the player's help.

Here you are wrong if you do not follow the routes, then the moment may come when the ships will stupidly sail without goods. You need to constantly have working capital for the purchase of goods, and even if you want to build a new fleet, you need to keep it for some reason.

N
Nagata 11.11.21

The guys downloaded the patch version 1.06 from 1c on the pirate does not require an activation code, tell me what to do or discard the code. Thank you in advance!

b
babek 11.11.21

Nagata
There is a patch and NoDVD for it (in the cheats is), what's the problem then? Second year on the forum and asking questions ... strange, to put it mildly and off topic.

M
Mikl_R 11.11.21

RW_Taurus: Better an official 1C and all the patches, ...
Explain (those) please how to patch the game correctly. A copy of the game from 1C. After installation, I installed only 1 patch V1.06
. I liked the game. Simple but tasteful. I advise all fans of economic simulators. Naval battles ..... leave a lot to be desired. But in general, the game is nothing like that ...

N
Nagata 11.11.21

I finally can't put a patch ... how to put a patch on a pirate and NoDVD? There is a Windows seven!

b
babek 11.11.21

Nagata
Read here, if you do not understand, then write me in a personal, I will help ...
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/30852/

S
Sailor Pupkin 11.11.21

Well, they honestly cheated me with this game. On the disc it was written that the game was similar to corsairs and total var, very respected toys. and I was expecting something similar in strategy and entertainment. In reality, it turned out that this is an advanced piano port. That is, a game of a completely different genre.

b
babek 11.11.21

Sailor Pupkin
Yeah ... Economic strategy cannot compete with the Corsairs! Maybe this will be a consolation: http://www.playground.ru/games/east_india_company/ Latest news on the East India Company:
More corsairs in the East India Company

What will come of this venture is hard to say, but the Corsairs are out competition IMHO

S
Sailor Pupkin 11.11.21

No, I don’t mean that the game is bad, I played port-piano with interest, and now I’m mastering India. That is, I would buy the game anyway. I mean, the sellers gave the wrong information on the cover. I expected something completely different and was disappointed.

s
senyor 11.11.21

Bratvaaa, Happy New Year to you, I wish you that the iron never fails, bugs and lags attack only your enemies, new mind-blowing games in the future, Cool game achievements, and seven feet under the keel !!!!!

b
babek 11.11.21

senyor
Happy New Year and birthday !!! Good luck!

s
senyor 11.11.21

babek
Thank you brother !!! Good luck and all the best to you !!! And I apologize to everyone, my birthday is in July, just a mistake came out in the profile, but everything is equally nice, thanks !!!!

r
requiemmm 11.11.21

As an economic strategy, the game is not bad. As a naval combat simulator ... there is no super-dull AI like in "corsairs". Here, each class of ships is needed and interesting in its own way. Excellent animation, only the sails upset. There is a balance. There are no cheater ships in the game, and even a 90 cannon line will get rid of three
small, maneuverable ships of the shebeki type. I was pleased with the almost complete absence of bugs.

D
Dee Ice 11.11.21

Good game!!!

B
BioGen 11.11.21

I liked the game, interesting and intense battles are the highlight of this game and of course the economy, the development of the colonies, everything is done with the deeds!