3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben Vladin 11.11.21 10:43 pm

Which unit do you like best? (Stronghold Crusader)

Which unit do you like best? And why
43 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben Vladin 11.11.21

Me crossbowmen

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 11.11.21

I like swordsmen, well, they are tough (in terms of armor) and strong. I happen to make 40 pieces and whom I will soak !!!

B
Ben Vladin 11.11.21

Yes, crossbowmen swordsmen and even pickeners. They have more armor than a swordsman

A
AlexCom 11.11.21

To me (I don't remember what their name and patronymic) are dudes in leather armor with a mace or swordsmen.

L
LorD] Tuz 11.11.21

Assassins !!!

B
Ben Vladin 11.11.21

dudes in leather armor with a mace are infantrymen. Fast enough ... Identical option. Assassins ... If you only open the barkans ... They are not capable of an assault. Well, if only rats.

D
DrunkLordVillis 11.11.21

infantrymen rule. the blow is strong. armor is low, but fast. better not, when you need to destroy the enemy demand, and the archers do not get it. and it is good to storm, until the engineer pours boiling oil, the infantryman will already run away from the place of defeat.

B
Ben Vladin 11.11.21

Will not run away. Without the support of siege weapons or crossbowmen, infantrymen are cannon fodder.

B
Ben Vladin 11.11.21

I once sent 500 infantry to the Caliph's fortress. And what do you think? They only destroyed 2 houses and a little in the city. Everything. They didn't even get to the lord.

G
GLAVA_MAFIa 11.11.21

Assassins rule !!!!!!!!!

N
Nikita 177 11.11.21

Pikemen, knights and crossbowmen.

B
Boyarka 11.11.21

Assassins, heavy swordsmen

Тed 11.11.21

archers, fast and accurate

h
hundredograd 11.11.21

archers

J
Jockey 11.11.21

archers, pikemen

A
Arhangel29 11.11.21

During defense: Crossbowmen on the walls, swordsmen and pikemen inside the castle.
During the siege: Horse archers, pikemen, swordsmen, assassins.

b
bezmik 11.11.21

but I have such a mixture of all 500 swordsmen-crusaders Arab archers and assassins
do not build walls at all, anyway, not one enemy unit does not reach them

P
PardY 11.11.21

Well, in general, the most unique troops are horse archers. Therefore, when we play with friends against each other, sometimes we agree on a limit of up to 100 horsemen. Otherwise, zh0pa begins))) because no tactics work against them, except for burning oil, stakes and the same detachment of horsemen)))
And so, I use all types of troops, except for jamshuts-slingers and dibil-spearmen)))

50GB 11.11.21

I like pikemen and infantry. Well, the horse archers are themselves a subwoofer

V
Vanchez 11.11.21

Flamethrowers.