3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klinok12 11.11.21 10:43 pm

Is it possible to read a person's mind and create schizophrenia?

There is a program capable of reading a person's mind, it is capable of creating schizophrenia.
47 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gеmini 11.11.21

who forgot to close the ward? ..

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

There was already one with a green man on his avatar. Maybe this is his bot? Although, he was more talkative, but this one writes little and does not respond to posts.

S
Silencio 11.11.21

and does not respond to posts
fasts ^^

G
Gеmini 11.11.21

V-Nine
I do not know if you are blowing there or not, but the patients run away

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

Our psyche is so strong that it is extremely difficult to overcome its defense mechanisms. Each person has his own set of diseases that he can get sick with. But there are terms like induced delusions, induced schizophrenia. Induced delirium or schizophrenia occurs with strong suggestibility and suspiciousness, you can become a schizophrenic in the company of schizophrenics. But after getting out of this bundle, you will become healthy again .. --- The optimist believes that the glass is half full. The pessimist thinks the glass is half empty. And the schizophrenic believes that the glass is half fish ...............

G
Gеmini 11.11.21

and I shield that the glass is twice as large as needed

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

Yes, you are my dear programmer - The most logical people are sure that the glass is half a hundred and half can.

L
Le Gaspilleur 11.11.21

Full, empty, fish ...
Just when there is a belt on Marusin.

D
Dаkоta 11.11.21

If a person is heavily loaded, then it can be caused, there are things that are invisible and intangible, but they exist, there are people behind whom these things are attached, and these things most of all tend to penetrate healthy people, untouched by things, if a person is weak or has contact with a large number people with things, then things take over him, gradually suck mental energy out of him and replace his own thoughts with others, causes schizophrenia and addiction, a kind of mental addiction, thoughts are material and they can not only be transmitted but also received, only in this case you you transmit sick thoughts forcibly and eat not your own but others' healthy ones in exchange. These are the people I hate, some kgbeshiks are where no one knows where it all began, but the world is gradually fading away because of such people and turns into a machine-like something ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.11.21

Shake your head to see. He shook his
head - he didn't see anything.
I tried to wind horseradish - I can't see anything either.
Output. Since you still can't see anything, wind it up. the nicer. That is, horseradish.

Heh. heh .... Knowledge of being through circular motions of horseradish.

S
Silencio 11.11.21

The knowledge of being through circular motions of a horseradish
I definitely like the train of thought of this gentleman ^^

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
I tried to wind horseradish - I can't see anything either.
Output. Since you can't see anything anyway, wind it up. the nicer. That is, horseradish.
Mr. Pistols, is it you?

P
Pal Petrovich 11.11.21

Klinok12
Scientists do not know the reasons for the development of schizophrenia, which means that it is impossible to create such a program!

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Pal Petrovich
drank the bot theme. why did you stop talking?

W
Wing42 11.11.21

"Yes, for the future I would like to give advice to some people from neighboring wards to think more quietly. They interfere with falling asleep."

R
RussianQuaker 11.11.21

7Rain7
If you talk to God, this is faith, if God talks to you, this is schizophrenia.

I would call both the second :)

J
John Smith_18_ 11.11.21

There is a program capable of reading a person's mind, it is capable of creating schizophrenia.
If you are a bot then anything is possible

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

John Smith_18_

J
JimmiNeiton 11.11.21

Raised a topic that was initially doomed to failure :)

K
Kind ram 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I also played dead space.

The Evil Spirit of
Yambui