3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostfix [LU] 11.11.21 11:03 pm

GTA: SA on PSP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Topic about launching GTA San Andreas on PSP (conversion, emulation, etc., etc.) Please do not write about pspDisp. RemoteJoy and other similar programs.
89 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 11.11.21

Rave!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Impossible, because the hardware of this console will not pull the San Andreas engine.

A
Andrew 11.11.21

Here you have to do everything from scratch

N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

can pull, just need to port ...

S
Sulfur 11.11.21

Everything is possible, but you need to do everything from scratch, as it was already said here, take only LSS or VSS as a basis

E
EvgeN 1137 11.11.21

Boyan with an exact copy of the name. http://forums.playground.ru/console/613779/

N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

it is necessary to somehow convert the CA to ps1, and from ps1 to convert it to psn. (I wrote some nonsense.)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Nonsense - nonsense, you can port San Andreas, but you can't run it on PSP.

N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

that's the whole problem

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

So, even if you take Liberty City Stories or Vice City Stories as a basis, even so it will be problematic. Because the textures are in good quality, where such a PSP will not pull. Secondly, the player's skin is drawn very well. Thirdly, the models themselves are very made.
In principle, the game will start - but it will produce 15-20FPS. Is this normal on consoles?

D
DyusheZ [GCT] 11.11.21

Pfft nafig with the PSP! Let's do it for SEGA and DANDY !!))))

A
AndrewMulti 11.11.21

GTA IV on Dandy! Really! xD

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Have got on.

k
kerm68 11.11.21

Some go to the forest, some follow the bear ...

B
Bartaty ED 11.11.21

AndrewVladimir
Everyone can Photoshop ...

B
BamStapOne 11.11.21

Well, you finally can ... GTA SA can firstly be done by the developers either with their permission, and secondly, you don't need to do it from scratch, it's enough to remake the old engine and load the map. ...

k
kerm68 11.11.21

Bartaty ED, not all.

B
Bartaty ED 11.11.21

BamStapOne, smart in your words - 0. kerm69, I don't know, even my granny can change hair color and remove wrinkles in the photo =)

g
gtafan222 11.11.21

AndrewVladimir, such jokes are not appropriate here;
Maybe R * will make some San Andreas with simplified graphics (Lower quality textures), but the chances are already reduced to zero.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Bartaty ED, no, there is a little clever in his words. "GTA SA can first do the current developers" - he is right, the rest is nonsense.