3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostfix [LU] 11.11.21 11:03 pm

GTA: SA on PSP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Topic about launching GTA San Andreas on PSP (conversion, emulation, etc., etc.) Please do not write about pspDisp. RemoteJoy and other similar programs.
89 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

this topic is one year old.

K
KoshaTech 11.11.21

[REMOVED] psp has ps2 engine

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Did you understand what you said?

K
KoshaTech 11.11.21

Well, not that I meant, well, in terms of power, they are similar, you can say they are the same, even psp is more powerful he himself guessed that he was stupid

K
KoshaTech 11.11.21

okay let's go forget

X
XAKEP 8 11.11.21

gta sa on psp the rocks themselves are busy. albeit not 100% infa but old

G
GTAshnik10013 11.11.21

"[deleted] there is an engine from psp on psp" "
= D yeah, four-cylinder, diesel))) I had such an association for some reason. =)
Why SA on PSP? San Andreas stories, so I personally played enough of SA on my computer (I still play), but in my opinion it would be much more profitable from the point of view of financial, and fan-like, the development of new GTA games on PSP, although there are enough of them.

X
XAKEP 8 11.11.21

GTA10013
about a year ago there was info about SAS for psp

G
GTAshnik10013 11.11.21

XAKEP 8
Same as now about GTA 5? any beta reviews, etc.?

X
XAKEP 8 11.11.21

GTA10013
no. there was only information that P * was among the developers making games for the new PSP

G
Grand theft aero 11.11.21

XAKEP 8 and in Chernobyl everyone was killed by huge fireballs ?!

G
GTAshnik10013 11.11.21

XAKEP 8
And where did you get that this is SAS? Well, you never know rockstar players make games ...

X
XAKEP 8 11.11.21

Grand Theft Aero
no. there was no such information
GTA10013
well then it means that GTA5 is being developed for the new psp

D
DvxNL 11.11.21

another story may well come out to vita. everyone has already forgotten about PSP, sadness = (

X
XAKEP 8 11.11.21

to those who clicked on the minus to my last message, I say that the information really was and your minuses are not justified. If you want to copy-paste the subject?

S
SA Pr0 11.11.21

Let's

X
XAKEP 8 11.11.21

GTA San Andreas Stories May Come

To PSP2 Today, during a press conference in Tokyo, there was a grand announcement of the PSP2 - the new most powerful handheld console in the PlayStation line. Officially, the new console will be called NGP, which stands for Next Generation Portable.
Along with the NGP announcement, Sony has published a list of development companies that are already working on games for the new console. Rockstar Games was spotted among them.

It is possible that Rockstar is working on GTA San Andreas Stories - the dream of many gamers, pocket GTA San Andreas, which may be born in the near future.

D
DvxNL 11.11.21

NGP is no longer PSP2, Vita is no longer NGP, infa is out of date, but:
1. Rockstar publishes not only GTA.
2. Another story is not GTA5.
But, however, the chances for stories are still rather big, because they will not deprive such a powerful pocket attachment. Perhaps Leeds (or a similar unit) has been working with might and main for a long time.

G
Grand theft aero 11.11.21

DvxNL I think they will release a new midnight club.
It has been rumored for a long time that Midnight club 5 is in development, and since all midnight's have been ported to the shit, then ...

D
DvxNL 11.11.21

Grand Theft Aero
Possibly. But all the same, hope dies when others have already died.