3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostfix [LU] 11.11.21 11:03 pm

GTA: SA on PSP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Topic about launching GTA San Andreas on PSP (conversion, emulation, etc., etc.) Please do not write about pspDisp. RemoteJoy and other similar programs.
89 Comments
Sort by:
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.11.21

Yes, it is impossible to pull vso.Ne Zyza Sanyu.U on me there psp.Ya really want her in Sanya pogamat.No is nereal (zhal.Zhelezo in CAP weak.
By the way there will soon NGP 4 cores prots.Na it may even GTA 4 will go) And the sled is 100 pounds. But it is best to play sled on a pc.

k
kerm68 11.11.21

So, as some people know, PSP is more powerful than PS2. San Andreas is on PS2, what does that mean?

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.11.21

So, as some people know, PSP is more powerful than PS2. San Andreas is on PS2, what does that mean?
It doesn't mean anything; they have different architectures.

Z
Zmey20009 11.11.21

PSP and PS2 have similar architectures. I think that you can GTA San Andreas on the PSP is quite real.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Something tells me that this is really not possible. For just one snag, compare the PS2 and PSP games, where the latter has a noticeable deterioration in the graphics (considering that the console is stronger than the PS2).

M
Manykas 11.11.21

Yes, no need to guess
at the end of the year, PSP2 will be released,
so we'll see
they said that
several developers have begun working on the creation of games on PSP2 . There is also rockstar among them. It is not excluded that they do SAS. And gta4 - her, it's somehow completely unreal

V
VICtor94 11.11.21

I hope that I will be able to play GTA 4 on PSP 2 !!!

N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

do not ban the link, but http://psps.net.ru/news/2009-03-17-2338

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.11.21

Dmitry Levin [already a Jedi] is a stupid scam. I checked it myself. This nifiga does not work.

N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

I would have checked it myself, but in December the dog ate the PSP.

R
Reverend Sultan 11.11.21

San Andreas will take up a lot of space on a flash drive, it will not fit on UMD, it seems unrealistic to port it to me, if only everything is greatly simplified in the game, then maybe it will be possible to run in one city.

k
kerm68 11.11.21

in december the dog ate the psp

pix.PlayGround.ru

J
JB-n 11.11.21

San Andreas will take up a lot of space on a flash drive, it will not fit on UMD They

will sell through PSN, so it doesn't matter how much it weighs. The most important problem is that San Andreas was without loads, and this crap will not work on PSP.

F
FlasHXS 11.11.21

oh lol, yes shake it, why are you arguing. They will shake both textures and models and music and video. Everyone will shake.

S
Sidorovich Hacker 11.11.21

The PSP has a smaller screen than a computer, so you can make textures of a lower resolution.

U
User 1167409 11.11.21

not just san andreas, And stories
you can do everything from 0 and make san andreas norms with a decent graph
in the god of war ghost of sparta, the norms of the graph
are as short as possible how I managed to read the main brow will be our beloved Tommy, despite the fact that I have read that it should already be out in 2008
PS now I got carried away

U
User 1167409 11.11.21

on ps2 there is and ps2 is weaker than psp
(maybe I don't know for sure)

P
Palmont 11.11.21

PS2 is weaker than PSP. Play Black, yeah.

S
Sentinel_Vash 11.11.21

Technically, this is not possible due to weak hardware, but if you wish, you can adjust the textures of the plug-in model yourself (that is, create the game yourself: D)

S
Sergeanur 11.11.21

Technically, this is not possible due to weak hardware.
Actually, it is possible, even better than to do on PS2 (graphically), there should be possibilities (in the sense of being able to program). LCS and VCS graphically look much better than SA, because the developers acted in a tricky way, and in order not to load the console - they dumped the game process from RAM and now the files are immediately loaded without any processing (as in 3, VC and SA for example), which significantly increases the download speed and performance. So porting SA to PSP is more than possible, though only if you have VCS sources or at least LCS.

By the way, it is realistic to implement porting VC as a mod for LCS, tk. LCS itself is very similar to full VC conversion. It was obviously ported to the PSP, but it was not released, instead LCS was made on its basis.