3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.11.21 11:03 pm

Game Information (Dark Sector)

The Canadian government agency Ontario Media Development Corporation has allocated a million dollars to two poor and unfortunate Canadian game studios - Silicon Knights, which already God knows how long has been unsuccessfully suing Epic Games, and Digital Extremes, after the termination of cooperation with Epics, making such games, about which it is better not to remember. The money will go to the creation of new projects - Silicon Knights will have a mixture of third-person action and psychological thriller, planned for 2010 (the company is currently working on the long-suffering action game Too Human for the Xbox 360), and Digital Extremes, which is completing work on the platformer Dark Sector, an unannounced "old-school-horror-action" game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and personal computers. For now, we just have to wait for the official announcements.
78 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 11.11.21

Formerly known as the developer of Unreal Tournament and now the maker of disgusting budget shooters, Digital Extremes has announced that a new project, Dark Sector, will be in print on March 25th on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Recall that the PC version was originally planned, but was canceled over a year ago.
Features - cyberpunk surroundings, mandatory implants in this case, a lot of weapons, a lot of opponents, certainly technological graphics and certainly exciting (and innovative, yes, yes) multiplayer. Following the trend of fashion, Digital Extremes will rid their project of the life bar, the number of cartridges displayed on the screen and the classic inventory. This, however, will surprise no one.

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 11.11.21

Igruha klassetskaya, and why:
Release date: ---?

k
kollek_cioner 11.11.21

because the game on the computer does not come out, and the dates (mostly) write the release of the game on whom.

M
Montolio 11.11.21

I thought that it would still be released, I began to think so since yesterday, because I saw in one magazine that they brought us to work that among all the PS projects from Novy Disk, this game appears on the AG, I saw that localization is planned for 2008 year, and the game is scheduled for 2009 ... but I haven't seen any news about the resumption of work on the PS version, I'm confused!

B
Boy_Dimon 11.11.21

Gentlemen Gamers, tell me! At the level where you first encounter a freak with a shield and a bunch of machine gunners climbing out of 2 bunkers. When you soak everyone, there is only a grate behind the bunkers and the red button flashes. I climbed everything, where to go, what I don’t understand?

W
Wrecker 11.11.21

The gambling addict wrote in the "First Look" section about her and the fact that she will soon be released on PC on December 11 this year ...

КaiN 11.11.21

modern put the release date on December 11, 2008 the game in Russia will be published by a new disc

КaiN 11.11.21

modern put the release date on December 11, 2008 the game in Russia will be published by a new disc

КaiN 11.11.21

B
Boy_Dimon 11.11.21

Gentlemen Gamers, tell me! At the level where you first encounter a freak with a shield and a bunch of machine gunners climbing out of 2 bunkers. When you soak everyone, there is only a grate behind the bunkers, which does not open and the red button flashes. I climbed everything, where to go, what I don’t understand?

B
Boy_Dimon 11.11.21

Is anybody here?

S
Spaunidze 11.11.21

and kada on the pc will be? )))

КaiN 11.11.21

Spaunidze on PC will be at the end of December

S
Spaunidze 11.11.21

Three 666 is
already January 2009, but there is still no game))

КaiN 11.11.21

Spaunidze Well, these questions were not for me, such a release date was listed, I heard that it was postponed to mid-January

M
Max47 11.11.21

What are they pulling?

КaiN 11.11.21

what they are pulling, I also cannot understand, after the release of the game, this game will still have a certain number of fans, I think so

КaiN 11.11.21

in short, it became known that the Dark Sector game went to press, so we are waiting for the 22nd

g
gyddini 11.11.21

played today ... the game is pretty good.

P
Protectorian 11.11.21

And what is on the PC only in Russia or what?