3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.11.21 11:03 pm

Game Information (Dark Sector)

The Canadian government agency Ontario Media Development Corporation has allocated a million dollars to two poor and unfortunate Canadian game studios - Silicon Knights, which already God knows how long has been unsuccessfully suing Epic Games, and Digital Extremes, after the termination of cooperation with Epics, making such games, about which it is better not to remember. The money will go to the creation of new projects - Silicon Knights will have a mixture of third-person action and psychological thriller, planned for 2010 (the company is currently working on the long-suffering action game Too Human for the Xbox 360), and Digital Extremes, which is completing work on the platformer Dark Sector, an unannounced "old-school-horror-action" game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and personal computers. For now, we just have to wait for the official announcements.
78 Comments
Sort by:
s
stubb 11.11.21

Only recently played the game, and then noticed one interesting line in the credits: In the English version of the game, the main character was voiced by actor Michael Rosenbaum. I personally know of only one actor named that: the one who played Lex Luthor on Smallville. If anyone is interested, you can check ...

КaiN 11.11.21

Only recently played the game, and then noticed one interesting line in the credits: In the English version of the game, the main character was voiced by actor Michael Rosenbaum. I personally only know of one actor named that: the one who played Lex Luthor on Smallville. If anyone is interested, you can check ...

dude, yes, you are the future Sherlock Holmes showing direct miracles of deduction

s
stubb 11.11.21

And what's even more interesting is how the actor must dodge so that his voice matches the character's type, if you remember that Michael Rosenbaum's voice is not so low, unlike the Russian-speaking Hayden ...

I
IGO-R 11.11.21

Why do I have it run without pressing the run button?

X
Xmanhunt 11.11.21

Glaive is a cool thing !!!

s
stubb 11.11.21

I only know of one reason for "aimless running" ... It's a badly connected joystick ...

z
zim911 11.11.21

Darc Sector super game (it will be interesting to continue) ???

Тhree 666 11.11.21

Darc Sector super game (it will be interesting to continue) ???

it would be ice

S
Super Kote 11.11.21

Yes, I agree, the game is just super

S
Skorp1o 11.11.21

Yes, I agree, the game is just super

d
dantt3 11.11.21

Cool game

V
Vishnevsky. 11.11.21

Boy_Dimon, over time in the game you have new opportunities with glaives. And one of the first is trajectory control. In general, you move 5-7 meters away from the fence and throw the glaive exactly above the fence. When you start the glaive, you need to quickly press c again (by default on PC) and control it.

K
KUZMICH66 11.11.21

Who will explain to me what the hell they gave this suit?
He didn't add any abilities and armor, too, what's that for a show-off?
All the abilities were without the entogo innovation, but although he felt himself infected, he was still a man and now it is not clear who!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.11.21

do not worry - the suit really does not give anything, except for the plot

M
Mirror 11.11.21

I will call this game DEABLE IF NO ONE CAN HELP ME TO OPEN THE DAMN HOLE AT THE SECOND LEVEL

I
Infiltratоr 11.11.21

So look at the passage.

R
Rick1 11.11.21

Is it possible to somehow make an eternal flame on a glaive !?

m
miller2311 11.11.21

Boy_Dimon
Here is all the video and description https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClF_hgCImhruEnesVB5fggA also a link to the game who wants to download