3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.11.21 11:03 pm

Game Information (Dark Sector)

The Canadian government agency Ontario Media Development Corporation has allocated a million dollars to two poor and unfortunate Canadian game studios - Silicon Knights, which already God knows how long has been unsuccessfully suing Epic Games, and Digital Extremes, after the termination of cooperation with Epics, making such games, about which it is better not to remember. The money will go to the creation of new projects - Silicon Knights will have a mixture of third-person action and psychological thriller, planned for 2010 (the company is currently working on the long-suffering action game Too Human for the Xbox 360), and Digital Extremes, which is completing work on the platformer Dark Sector, an unannounced "old-school-horror-action" game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and personal computers. For now, we just have to wait for the official announcements.
78 Comments
Sort by:
КaiN 11.11.21

yes, the game on PC is released only in Russia in the USA, it is not even announced on PC

P
Protectorian 11.11.21

What is it?

S
Spaunidze 11.11.21

who knows how to make the graphics better in the game? Why can you write in the configs what would become better, otherwise in the game you can change the current resolution

O
Olerg 11.11.21

The translation from New Disc is terrible. The game is still good in boxing. On a PC, something with a resolution is not clear, or so only in 1920x1200 it looks.
In general, the main control "human-mouse" is normal :).

КaiN 11.11.21

Olerg agree I liked the game on boxing more on my plasma, the game looked cool, but I'm just not talking about localization, it's just shit, it would be better if Akella would translate

O
Olerg 11.11.21

"Three 666"

I like Buk better. I remember Akella Dead to Rights 2 in general screwed up. In ND, probably in "New Year's Holidays" with a hangover, the sound was recorded and the fonts were integrated. On a pirate basis, they came up in a hurry.

p
predator_ea 11.11.21

litsuha came out today ??????? do not know

КaiN 11.11.21

predator_ea aha today, though I will be delivered to Omsk in 3-4 days

p
predator_ea 11.11.21

Three 666 and the pirate came out ????

КaiN 11.11.21

pirates have not seen for sale

R
Riddick00x 11.11.21

write at least someone the system requirements for this game and a request with what minimum shaders it will work.

PS Will it run on the second shaders?

O
Olerg 11.11.21

Funny bought litsuha on the 20th.

p
predator_ea 11.11.21

Olerg and for how much ????

p
predator_ea 11.11.21

Olerg and in what city do you live, bought in the store 1c ??????????? or not

КaiN 11.11.21

Minimum system requirements are as follows:
Operating system: Windows XP SP2 / Vista
Processor: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Graphics card: 3D graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, DirectX 9.0c compatible with shaders 3.0 (GeForce 6600 or Radeon X1300)
Audio card: Direct-X compatible
Free space on hard disk: 6.5 GB

traveled to all licensed stores I have not seen the game, well, in Moscow, of course, there is already

КaiN 11.11.21

Riddick00x playing on 2 shaders most likely will not work

p
predator_ea 11.11.21

shit not requirements

O
Olerg 11.11.21

"predator_ea"

What is not written in my profile? If you are too lazy to look, then I live in Murmansk, I took it for 399r .. The coolest thing is that all major suppliers did not have a game, but in some eatery at the "stall" please lie. Checked everything clearly logo, packaging, contents are consistent.

КaiN 11.11.21

and I went around all the shops, large and small, nifiga at the weekend, it will probably already be

p
predator_ea 11.11.21

just went to the 1c site there they brought in the Dark Sector and the cost is 499r.