3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witchhunter 11.11.21 11:15 pm

There are new details about the DLC Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Details from unofficial sources, because it's not a fact that it's true, but still ...

- The minimum character level is 40, you can start the passage both before and after the completion of the main plot;

- Mention of a certain Brotherhood of the Wolf;

- There are three endings in total: 2 regular and one secret;

- A new sword associated with the above brotherhood;

- A new type of NPC that allows you to repaint your armor;

- 4 new skills for the ways of sword, alchemy, magic, and 12 new general skills;

- Trophies now affect gameplay;

- New armor, possibly new upgrades for each set;

- On release, the size of the location will exceed the size of Novigrad / Velen;

- New combat animations, including probably the animation of new skills, as well as new animations for elixirs;

- Changes to the balance at different levels of difficulty;

- The sign of Heliotrope from The Witcher 2 is back and will have two variations;

- We are waiting for battles with bosses, one of the bosses can be compared with Keiran from The Witcher 2;

- The DLC will use a refined and more complex lighting system, a longer draw range, and in general will make Toussaint the most graphically beautiful place in the game;

- New camera settings, changes in the angle of view and first person view;

- Iorvet and Saskia will not appear in the DLC;

- Release in early June.
47 Comments
Sort by:
p
parmon 11.11.21

It remains to wait for "rubbing the handles".

C
Cucumber312 11.11.21

Is that all?
In fact, the introduction of only new swords, 4 skills and NPC "artists" (which in my opinion are useless) and a new large location with armor.
And some items are generally more suitable for the patch.
In general, it will most likely be like the original game, the open world will be kept solely on quests and the plot. The open world is likely to die again with the passage of the story and add. quests. Though it will be fun to explore Toussaint from the start. (I was also interested in exploring the world from the beginning of the game.)
I did not see anything new.

R
RuPack 11.11.21

Cool shade!)

R
Roy jons 11.11.21

Damn, wait 3 months, well, although interesting igruhi come out in March, you can gaze at them and the blood will drive up the wine))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Shinoa
Dude, you always write everywhere about the fact that the Witcher "keeps exclusively on quests and the plot" .. WHAT do you even want more from a video game ??? =)) What "such" should be in the game, what should it still hold on, if not on the exciting passage of the plot and interesting quests? =)))) Although The Witcher 3 is not only good for this, but I would like to hear from you the answer to the question.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Roy jons
And don't say =) Wait a long time .. And in the summer there are a lot of different things, I and the main Witcher 3 only got to start going through at the end of August =)) And then my friends were offended that I did not go fishing with them for 2 weeks on the islands ( plump), since I got into the Wild Hunt and forgot about the whole world around =)))

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Stribogg would
venture to guess, but maybe he's waiting for gameplay?

P
Playersaharan 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
From add-ons to the game?

L
Loaf of bread 11.11.21

these dls are worth buying) not like buyovar buy bloody rooster armor for 300r

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

DLC will use the modified and more complex lighting system, large view distance, and generally make Tussent most graphically beautiful place in the game
as though on my system, the game does not become a slide show (((So far, the graphics on the Ultra nearly enough, though fps 20-30 .. No matter how much you have to save on a new vidyuhu by the summer .......

4 new skills for the paths of sword, alchemy, magic, and 12 new general skills
4 new slots, like

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
So with the gameplay, and so everything is fine in DO))) It's not clear what else can be expected .. I personally like everything, if only more of these DLCs and happiness would be immeasurable))))
I would venture to suggest that the dude is waiting from the additions of the practically new Witcher 4 =)))
Here, yubiks constantly release their DLCs annually under the guise of new games .. And here, to be honest, the Poles release these new games in the form of additions, as it really is. By the way, the Poles in Dying Light have the same good philosophy, the addition came out as a new game practically.

C
Cucumber312 11.11.21

Stribogg
Perhaps the one that will make me stay in the game for a while.

W
Warsnake 11.11.21

- The DLC will use a refined and more complex lighting system, a longer draw range, and in general will make Toussaint the most graphically beautiful place in the game;

Even this point scares me and my 30fps ...

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Shinoa Turn
off all markers in the interface settings and I'm sure you will run and study the map for a very long time and in the end you will not find all the places, because after 5 adventures, I missed 2 points in the initial location, what can I say that in Velen and on Skellig it is unrealistic to find everything. In fact, in skyrim or fallout 4, when all the places are displayed, the world becomes the same boring, and the plot there does not pull games, and the witcher, if not an open world, then the plot and atmosphere easily pulled the game into the best one in a year yes and not only in a year IMHO, in general, a new bar, like in pole vaulting, the height was about 2 meters, and the witcher jumped by 3, now all new games do not seem so exciting ...

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Bupycop
Yes, there were already a lot of discussions with these questions on the map .. In theory, it was necessary to make them disabled by default. Apparently, the Poles were simply afraid that gamers would miss something, because there are a lot of really high-quality interesting and even necessary quests behind these questions =)) And, yes, I turned off the questions after the very first passage, and now there is always something to do, so how even after so many adventures I still don't remember all the places, because there are a lot of them =) And if you turn your wanderings around the world of the Wild Hunt into running from question to question, then yes, the game may start to seem boring, gee-gee =))

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
And when you pass the witcher, you don't see the gameplay? A stupid thing like Skyrim is not convenient everywhere. I see no reason to linger in the game AFTER passing it.

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

Warsnake
They can tweak the colors on the PBR. This will not affect performance at all, the picture will be better. So do not shy))

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Mercurionio
I have complaints about the gameplay of the witcher, but I'm not saying that he is not there and that he is an interactive movie

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
Well, I should have expressed something like "I would venture to guess, but something from the sandbox?"
And I would not call it an interactive movie. Still, this is not a stall / ancharted and all sorts of heavy rains, where you are more required to poke one button + rails more often. It's just that the great setting of the scenes really gives the feeling of watching a movie. But only in cut scenes =)

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Interesting infa and the map will be so, it will be possible to run there for 5 days)