3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witchhunter 11.11.21 11:15 pm

There are new details about the DLC Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Details from unofficial sources, because it's not a fact that it's true, but still ...

- The minimum character level is 40, you can start the passage both before and after the completion of the main plot;

- Mention of a certain Brotherhood of the Wolf;

- There are three endings in total: 2 regular and one secret;

- A new sword associated with the above brotherhood;

- A new type of NPC that allows you to repaint your armor;

- 4 new skills for the ways of sword, alchemy, magic, and 12 new general skills;

- Trophies now affect gameplay;

- New armor, possibly new upgrades for each set;

- On release, the size of the location will exceed the size of Novigrad / Velen;

- New combat animations, including probably the animation of new skills, as well as new animations for elixirs;

- Changes to the balance at different levels of difficulty;

- The sign of Heliotrope from The Witcher 2 is back and will have two variations;

- We are waiting for battles with bosses, one of the bosses can be compared with Keiran from The Witcher 2;

- The DLC will use a refined and more complex lighting system, a longer draw range, and in general will make Toussaint the most graphically beautiful place in the game;

- New camera settings, changes in the angle of view and first person view;

- Iorvet and Saskia will not appear in the DLC;

- Release in early June.
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Mercurionio
you defend the game too zealously, I didn't even speak on my own behalf

e
en3rgizer 11.11.21

Stribogg
in ks there is no plot, but people play the same: D

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
Not a game, rather the very definition of gameplay =)

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.11.21

Stribogg
I personally never understood the hate with these questions, that's why these questions on the map in the wild hunt are bad, but in fact the same questions, only on the compass of Skyrim (Fallout) is it damn good?

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.11.21

Stribogg
Dude, you always write everywhere about the fact that the Witcher "keeps exclusively on quests and the plot" .. WHAT do you even want more from a video game ??? =))

And he will not give you an answer))) He writes everywhere that after passing through the game there is nothing to do when I ask, and in which single game has something to do after passing, he Dain Light writes when I ask WHAT to do there he is silent (apparently he does not know what he wants, and he confuses the genre, Dain Light is still imprisoned under the co-op and in the co-op you can run around in it fun, but alone he is terribly boring IMHO)

d
djjack 11.11.21

Everything, of course, is super, but juyuyuyul - aaaaaaaa, how long to wait for something else (((

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
"which single game has something to do after passing"
I would write games like RDR, GTA SA, TES, but I understand that the abundance of content will hit the witcher atmosphere. The witcher is not a house builder, not a businessman, not an apprentice in some magic / martial arts school, or a hitman (bounty hunter).
But something could be released. At least collecting swords (you can hang them on the wall in Kaer Morhen later), well, or arcade mini-missions like rdr: kill 5 nakers in 20 seconds with power strikes, kill an archigriffin without potions, kill three drowners using only magic and bombs, well etc.
A large number of monotonous missions to find loot with notes drive me into melancholy no worse than asking questions on Skellig. And orders do not last forever.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
About questions on the map - when people look at these questions at the map, the whole game turns into running from question to question =))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Wild Rider
I have always said everywhere about freeplay that the Poles made it for the first time (as well as the first open world), and a few did not think of it with freeplay. I really hope that this year, in some patch with the promised new content, they will finish something there, they seem to listen well to the fans .. Or you will have to delve deeper into the modmaking by the witcher yourself and do freeplay)))
in principle- add static characters (the same yenn) somewhere and write the cues available in the game for her, I can roughly imagine how .. And then Keira, sticking out near the fortress in Kaer Morhen, which definitely has to disappear somewhere (with Dandelion or burn at the stake) , as it is somewhat discouraging =))

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Stribogg The
running around the world after the credits is not logically connected with the storylines, so the characters are not relevant there. Projects have created several huge maps, it's a sin to force players to turn on ng + or load previous saves for a more thorough study of No Man's Lands and Skellige.
The only thing, it was only possible to expand the epilogue gameplay, more dialogues with Triss and Ian to do in two endings out of 3.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.11.21

Wild Rider
But something could be released. At least collecting swords (you can hang them on the wall in Kaer Morhen later), well, or arcade mini-missions like rdr: kill 5 nakers in 20 seconds with power strikes, kill an archigriffin without potions, kill three drowners using only magic and bombs, well etc.
A large number of monotonous missions to find loot with notes drive me into melancholy no worse than asking questions on Skellig. And orders do not last forever.

I will put the question differently, what INTERESTING one can do when everything is completed? In the same Skyrim, after passing the guild missions, there were endless quests, but without a visible history and motivation, in fact, it would be better if they did not exist.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.11.21

Stribogg
And then Keira, sticking out near the fortress in Kaer-Morhen, which definitely has to disappear somewhere (with Buttercup or burn at the stake)

With Lambert?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Wild Rider
That's just what I would like the freeplay to be somehow connected with the storyline ... It is clear that modifying the whole world so that there are either Redans, or Nilfgaardians, etc., is unrealistic. BUT, I personally intend to at least try to tweak something in the freeplay for the life of the world after the storyline .. While studying the scripts (all on them, dear, this)

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
And, well, yes, with Lambert =)) Chet Dandelion assigned her =))

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
And then Keira, sticking out near the fortress in Kaer-Morhen, which definitely has to disappear somewhere (with Buttercup or burn on the fire) I
'll fix it - with Lambert. Dandelion has Priscilla. You played the Witcher.)))

What do you suggest to finish in freeplay? After the plot? If and to finish - then the options for the state of the world after the main storyline. And so he completed all the side tasks - and the end of the game ... The end of The Witcher 1 and 2 was stronger - because after the closing words, it really was the end of Geralt's adventure. True with a hint of a sequel.

It seems to me that all this freeplay is due to DLC, so that players can take their pumped Geralt and go for new adventures on the witcher's ass and for emotions for themselves. In the fliplay, you can only make new witch orders - CD Project showed that they can be made very exciting and difficult from the point of view of morality.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
Freeplay in all games is wretched, whatever one may say .. BUT in the Wild Hunt there are a lot of different places that even I, who have passed a lot of times already, have not yet visited =) (as it turns out) You can travel the world doing what you do it when a storyline task hangs in the quest menu ... But it just won't be there =))
You can make different caches and poke some unique things into random caves and places with monsters .. It is unrealistic to make full-fledged quests with mods, since in the witcher, the voice acting is everywhere, and where to get it))
I'm all about modifications.

i
icebear2 11.11.21

Wait and buy a new msi laptop for him, I hope everything will work out.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
"I will put the question differently, what INTERESTING one can do when everything is passed?"
The degree of interest is determined by the player. I would be interested in the tasks that I gave as an example.

"In the same Skyrim after passing guild missions were endless quests, but with no apparent history and motivation in fact, would be better if they had never existed,"
No, no, no, endless were at earls, the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild. (In addition to the plot) There, according to the wording of the task itself, it was possible to understand that this is an infinite randomness. In addition to them, there were many "tame" ones that could only be opened when exploring certain locations. And the process of finding / completing them was much more varied than the loot tasks in the third witcher.
There is no motivation as such, it just becomes more interesting to explore the world. Well, in addition to the level of trash, sometimes some positive changes in the character's characteristics act as a reward for completing a task.

Stribogg
"It is clear that it is unrealistic to remake the whole world with modifications, so that there are either Redans, or Nilfgaardians, etc., it is unrealistic."
By the way, what else is upsetting is the lack of influence of Radovid's death on life in Oxenfurt. Still, the storyline does not end at this point, we can still visit the city before the final battle with DO. Nizachot Projects.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.11.21

Wild Rider
Besides them, there were many "tame" ones that could only be opened when exploring certain locations. And the process of finding / completing them was much more varied than the loot tasks in the third witcher.

that is, do you seriously think that in the third witcher all tasks are loot under question marks? Did you play it at all? There are dozens of tasks that will not be displayed on the map until you approach them in tight

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
"Did you play it at all?"
No, damn it, I went through YouTube.

"So you seriously think that in the third witcher, all tasks are loot under question marks?"
Under some question marks there are tasks for finding loot, and they will be displayed in the diary. I talked about these assignments. They're boring.

"There are dozens of tasks that will not be displayed on the map until you come close to them"
Yellow exclamation marks?
1) There are not many of them.
2) They are quickly found.
3) They pass quickly.