3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CgIDenis 11.11.21 11:22 pm

DLC: Crown of the Sunken King (Dark Souls 2)

Discussing Lor. We share interesting findings.
80 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoXY 11.11.21

When you pass the DLC, go to the crypt to King Vendrick, have a heart-to-heart talk ...))

s
stOKnam 11.11.21

NeoXY
O_O
lolshto ...?

s
stOKnam 11.11.21

Vendrik got dressed and calmed down?

a
acsimand 11.11.21

I mastered the addition yesterday, I liked everything very much. At the beginning there was even a feeling of hopelessness, as at the beginning of the first part, but if you examine everything more carefully, everything turned out to be not as difficult as it seemed. DLS presents surprises, that's for sure. By the way, the most difficult seemed to be an optional boss (more precisely, bosses), and the final one was interesting, but not particularly difficult. In total, I spent 5 hours on the passage.
By the way, I did not find 2 bonfires (1 and 3 in the second location of the add-on), can you tell me where to find them?

N
NeoXY 11.11.21

stOKnam
With the help of the thing (the heart of the ash fog) that the ancient dragon gives (well, we know that this is Aldia) we get into his memories. I flunked the hollow Vendrik.

L
LeXXInc 11.11.21

acsimand
well fz or not, but of the hidden bonfires there 1 is in front of the first obligatory boss, when you jump from above there along these columns, there is a staircase on the opposite side, under which there are two knights, there is a hidden door in front of this staircase in the wall, there you will notice it by the stripes in the column, this is the only column with a recess on one side x) The
second hidden fire is in a room with spikes on the floor, to get to it - you need to go down the broken-down stairs, then turn around and look up in a place where there is no stairs, there will be a lever on the wall, which must be pressed from a bow or some spell. This lever will open the locked door opposite the stone bridge above the spikes where the witch was still standing.

a
acsimand 11.11.21

LeXXInc
Yes, those, thanks.

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

I found a tree with eyes, what can I do with it?

m
max-0n 11.11.21

MAXSIMUS 730
It can be killed, a root that restores health drops from it (a rather useless thing, after resting by the fire it revives). I don't know if it is possible to kill him with physical attacks, but I killed with black bombs that I threw into the center of his head from behind.

k
krizialis 11.11.21

I just can’t understand and where it’s not written where is the beginning?

C
CgIDenis 11.11.21

krizialis
The beginning of what? If DLC, then start after this boss near the main fire:
Spoiler

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

dragon blood armor where is the set?

C
CgIDenis 11.11.21

MAXSIMUS 730
Found on a corpse in the Dragon Shrine

D
Damnash 11.11.21

Who knows how to remove the thorns on the floor in the dragon's shrine?

r
rockshooterrr 11.11.21

MAXSIMUS 730
If you hit him with a whip found nearby, he will repair your equipment

r
rockshooterrr 11.11.21

LeXXInc
Not quite sure , the first boss is a magician? Where are the 2 soldiers? On Bridge? please make screenshots of the hidden door or the place where it was)

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

CgIDenis
and where exactly?

r
rockshooterrr 11.11.21

hidden door

o
onic 11.11.21

Everything is fine, but the lightning officers were nerfed so much that I even wanted to retrain into a spear - a fireman.

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

write pliz letter damage modifiers from best to worst!