3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CgIDenis 11.11.21 11:22 pm

DLC: Crown of the Sunken King (Dark Souls 2)

Discussing Lor. We share interesting findings.
80 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamikad_ze 11.11.21

Well, let's try the addition!

M
Max-sti 11.11.21

campfire 4

M
Max-sti 11.11.21

killed the dragon, is that all? there is nowhere else to go?

C
CgIDenis 11.11.21

Max-sti
That's all. Three bosses in total.

M
Max-sti 11.11.21

oooooooo, I found only a folding sword and some dregs

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

at_sagor
.... and how to get there?

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

Max-sti
Well, yes, from you 250 rubles for this (approximately), we are waiting for the next hack in the number of 2 pieces.
To be honest, the "free" addition to the first Dark is a cut above this dregs, even taking into account the fact that there will still be something there.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

pavloalex
There is a cave directly opposite from the last bonfire, in the location "Shulva, Sacred City", at the end of this pleasure walk through the cave there will be three adventure bosses.
And you can get to the fire through the closed door in the Dragon Shrine. The door is opened with a key. The door itself is right at the beginning of the sanctuary as soon as you cross the bridge.

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

And yet, comrades ... how to find the folding sword? The first time I went through the addition, I came across a chest, but the thorns killed, now I climb, I can't find that place. Which campfire is easier to walk from and where?
Thanks in advance.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

pavloalex
In the Dragon Sanctuary there is a corridor-gut, in the middle there is still to fall into a cliff. So, we jump over the cliff, and then there will be a turn to the left with the door closed, and behind it is the very room with thorns. In the room with thorns there is another closed door, it can be opened by shooting at the button located on the ceiling of the same corridor-gut (should be closer to the dead end of the corridor).
It is more convenient to go from the second bonfire of "Shulva, the Holy City" or from the bonfire located in the secret room of the "Sanctuary of Dragons".

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

at_sagor
... trying to find it, it doesn't work. Can you take a screenshot of how to get there?
Thank you in advance!

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Here

is the corridor I was talking about:

Here is the button you need to shoot:

Here is the chest itself in the room with spikes, the door of which opens with a shot in the button from the second screenshot

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

at_sagor
but you can take a screenshot of the place from where to get into this corridor (I mean from the open space) ...

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

pavloalex
We go from the second bonfire of "Shulva, the Holy City".

Spoiler Here is the bridge over which you must first pass:

Here is the room from which you can get into the ill-fated gut corridor:

I hope it helps a little.

V
VerlA 11.11.21

Does anyone know how to transfer the saves that were created on version 1.01 of the 1.05 calibration of the tablet reloaded to the FTS or 3DM 1.05 / 1.10 tablet
and is it possible at all?

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

at_sagor
Everything, I understand. Thanks a lot!

L
Largo winch 11.11.21

DLC is quite simple, the Princess, together with the summoned Velstadt, generally failed on the second attempt, at which Velstadt fell from about 9 strikes (Yes, Velstadt is not the same). He filled up a bunch of grave robbers, on the 3rd attempt, I had to run pretty much. The dragon turned out to be terribly tense, I fell 4 times on it with one phantom, then called 2, together we picked it up pretty confidently (chopped off the tail), lost only Abatyssa. I play as a pure enforcer (NG +) Dressed in Velstadt's armor +5, the dark knight's great sword +5.

J
JoteRuso 11.11.21

I've already run the entire DLC, but I just can't find a solution ...
Actually the question:

Just in case, I'll explain that this is the place between the first and second fires, closer to the second, in front of a turret with a stone staircase upstairs and a "turtle" spitting poison inside. Statues with red eyes - everything is clear with that. But how to get into the cave to the left of them?

UPDATE: Understood.
This corpse, it turns out, lies at the exit from the Trinity (boss). Next to the chest. But I had not noticed him before, ran past, with burning eyes, straight to the chest. )))

A
Alexander Terzi 11.11.21

how to pump the sword of the nile from 3dlc

A
Alexander Terzi 11.11.21

JoteRuso
how to pump the sword of the nile from 3dlc