3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CgIDenis 11.11.21 11:22 pm

DLC: Crown of the Sunken King (Dark Souls 2)

Discussing Lor. We share interesting findings.
80 Comments
Sort by:
a
arkTermos 11.11.21

MAXSIMUS 730 SABCDE is it?

D
Docent5960 11.11.21

Who can tell if this dlc can be played after you complete the main game or you need to complete it before the final credits, or does it matter at all in what order it is played and does it affect the plot?

L
LeXXInc 11.11.21

Docent5960
can be completed at any time between killing rotting and switching to NG +. After putting on a crown from dlts and using the fog to travel to Vendrik's memories, you can talk to him and learn a little more about the events leading up to the 2nd part

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

In what cases do different phantoms lose their souls? Remind me, I have accumulated 600,000, I don’t want to experiment!

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

iDiedlual yes thanks.

D
Docent5960 11.11.21

LeXXInc
It is clear, thanks, but I did not fully understand, if I passed the game, but did not switch to NG + and began to pass DLS, then after passing it I can go with the help of fog to Vendrik's memories

L
LeXXInc 11.11.21

Docent5960
There, through a pile of armor in a room with a vendrick, you go over to write

D
Docent5960 11.11.21

LeXXInc
Thanks a lot !!!

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

Prompt
1 I am a red phantom, invaded, died, am I losing my soul?
2 I am a blue phantom (judge or azure convoy) invaded came to the rescue, died, will I lose my soul?

C
CgIDenis 11.11.21

MAXSIMUS 730 I quote the
keeper of the fire:
"Take care of your souls .... Okay, I will not deceive you .... You will lose your souls ... Everything ... And you will lose them again and again ... Ha ha ha (evil laugh ) "

PS. The only thing you can do is put on the ring. Breaks down at death, but keeps souls.

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

CgIDenis
If you don’t know, do not advise, after death in the form of a red phantom, death is counted, and all souls remain in the place of death in your world! The ring does not save!

C
CgIDenis 11.11.21

MAXSIMUS 730
You asked if you lose souls, being a red phantom at death. I answered yes. It doesn't matter where you died, in any case you lose your souls. Naturally, you can pick up your souls, as in an ordinary death. You are either not teachable or I don’t know .....
As for the ring, wear it to your health and you will be happy:
Spoiler

PS. On the other hand, you yourself answered your own question, why then ask.

M
MAXSIMUS 730 11.11.21

Who knows how to calculate the level of intruders?

M
MEVES 11.11.21

MAXSIMUS 730
He picks up opponents in DC2 not by level, but by Soul Memory. You can find out your CM in the upper right corner in the character status.
Here is a calculator in which you enter your CM, and it shows where and in what subjects you can be brought.
http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator

t
tatunserg 11.11.21

sell dearly, some stubs for the price of the game almost ...

D
Damnash 11.11.21

tatun
All these three, as you called the stub, will give you 10-20 hours in total, so no claims are accepted, in other games for 800 rubles you won't be given so much gameplay.

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

I ran a little already, the first thing that caught my eye was the topography. I understand, of course, that according to the Darks, they are already used to remembering what, how and where, but here they somehow messed up with high-rise buildings. Dear comrades, Dark is not very easy himself (you need to get used to various comrades in order to live more than 15 minutes), and then also keep this Dedalov labyrinth in your head, completely collapsed from an oak tree?
Again, in comparison with the addition to the first dark, everything was great there and calmly fit into the memory, here topographic criticism sets in ...

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

Damnash
.... what are these games with less than 20 hours of gameplay and a cost of 800 rubles? Enlighten, Dear ...

p
pavloalex 11.11.21

He flunked some magic and a comrade, who used to be the Boss (now clearly weaker), after the dragon, he picked up the crown ... and that's all ?! Something I did not understand ... in the first daoka there was such a solid addition, interesting and "for it", there and then a divorce on the actual price of the game and in the spirit of Lara Croft (click on the button and you will get the result) .... wait again. The Japanese have learned how to make money ...

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

pavloalex
There is also a boss in the Cave of the Dead - three adventurers (obviously marauders).