3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mega GTAшnik aka AtikiN 11.11.21 11:35 pm

Secrets of the alpha / beta version of GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

This is a topic for discussion about what is known about early versions of LCS
47 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICtor94 11.11.21

Mega GTAshnik v1.1
Well, duck, then present some screenshots, if only for decency. And just do an interesting topic because it was the first GTA on PSP.
And how did they carry it there? what was it originally conceived? everything is a secret.

k
kerm68 11.11.21

Tony in Beta is more like himself in GTA III. In the wash with a face, and not a figure (and maybe a figure), I did not find a screen.

T
TommyAssassin 11.11.21

it is necessary to fix the topic, because it is interesting to find out everything about the first GTA on PSP

F
FucQ 11.11.21

TommyAssassin

Naive, Lord.
If only to fix everything.

Topics that are very popular should be fixed; where there is at least a little information; if the topic is really worth consolidating.

And without "sticking" the topic to the "head" of the forum, is it not interesting to learn about the first GTA on PSP? Well, if there is information - fill it out, please, and post it.

m
miha64 11.11.21

take a look at the GTA VCS theme. Alpha / Beta Secrets and you'll see why he wants to fix such themes.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

She, too, was in vain secured.

m
miha64 11.11.21

no way. There is nothing wrong with that.

k
kerm68 11.11.21

Better to fix the topic of PC-versions.

L
Level 100 Troll 11.11.21

what are you chasing there are screenshots

k
kerm68 11.11.21

So lay them out.

L
Level 100 Troll 11.11.21

all screenshots in this video

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Tony has an angry face in the early stages of development. Nobody noticed?

M
Mega GTAшnik aka AtikiN 11.11.21

nikita7496 throw screenshots, I have an Internet PPC, and I can't watch the video

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Wait until the screenshots are taken out.

F
FucQ 11.11.21

I know for sure that in the early screenshots of GTA: Liberty City Stories PCJ 600 from Vice City.

BEFORE:

pix.PlayGround.ru

AFTER:

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

Apparently, the VC engine was taken as the basis of the engine and corrected. But the most interesting thing, for me, leaves why Rockstar took everything from VC and III?

N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

take a look at the screenshots above !! there is a ped (possibly one of the Yardies) that was not included in the release !!

k
kerm68 11.11.21

Here's a better screen :)
pix.PlayGround.ru
Isn't this a street rastaman?

M
Manykas 11.11.21

emu-land.net/forum/index.php?topic=1640.25

M
Manykas 11.11.21

there is an old topic even before the appearance of the LSS where the promises of the Rockstar guys are written, here the most remarkable

map will be the same as in GTA 3, but the Shoreside Vel will be twice as large! It also says about the appearance of Misty in the game - a prostitute from GTA 3, although I did not see her in the game ...