3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mega GTAшnik aka AtikiN 11.11.21 11:35 pm

Secrets of the alpha / beta version of GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

This is a topic for discussion about what is known about early versions of LCS
47 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le0_o 11.11.21

prastitutki
prostitutes

k
kerm68 11.11.21

A month later, you decided to point your finger at the mistake. It is also noteworthy that there should be no multiplayer.

T
Till Lindermann ... 11.11.21

Toni somehow looks like a face like a siji do not find tovarischi?

T
TommyAssassin 11.11.21

no, no

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.11.21

Not like that!!!

A
Alex mahone 11.11.21

I don't see anything in common between their faces. Because they have nothing in common.

E
Egor_Pskov 11.11.21

There is no similarity.

v
vuzi4 11.11.21

I doubt that they took the engine from the aircraft, rather from 3!

S
SRaSer 11.11.21

hardly three, he doesn’t support motorbikes.

T
TommyAssassin 11.11.21

they took the engine from the sun

H
Hip priest 11.11.21

GTA III, VC and SA have one engine - Renderware !!!
LCS uses a different engine specifically designed for it.

k
kerm68 11.11.21

Found another difference, the Contra-Banned mission.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Look at the screenshot - Miguel looks more like himself in GTA III, while in LCS he has a braid, a pink shirt with rolled up sleeves and a vest, this is the first. Second: a patriot, he is brown, in a normal game he is pink. And it seems like the Colombian on the right is not like that. In order not to remember, watch the video walkthrough of the mission:

C
Carbon8909 11.11.21

Carved vehicles:
Bullion (red coupe, reminiscent of a Ford Mustang Mk1 or Shelby GT500; was cut from the final version),
Cyclone GT (a sports car cut during the development of the game; nothing else is known about it),
DeadDodo (a plane of three),
Evidence ( this car was planned to be used in the LC Confidential mission),
Jester (possibly Jester from gta san-andreas),
Lancer MF1 (sports car based on McLaren F1 LM or Mitsubishi Lancer; was replaced by Phobos VT),
Tommy (as a basis taken by Austin Mini; cut out),
Skoiloine (based on Skyline GT-R (probably)),
Sultan (perhaps it was Sultan from gta san-andreas),
Unidentified vehicle (beige sedan based on taxi and police car; introduced in mission Crazy 69).

P
Palmont 11.11.21

Skoiloine
If not for this name, I would have believed it. Schoolboy delirium.

C
Carbon8909 11.11.21

But other?

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.11.21

Here is a better screen :)

Clearly, clearly in nature.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 11.11.21

I converted Chinatown from LSS to RenderWare and decided to compare it with the screenshots from the beta version: There is a

pix.PlayGround.ru

similar second screen in the manual for the PSP version of the LSS, in the PS2 version both screens from the manual were replaced with those from the final.

In general, in the LSS beta, the Chinatown area was no different from GTA3, the Rockstars retextured it just before the LSS release.

Z
Zmey20009 11.11.21

Yes, there is nothing like that. Liberty from three was taken as a basis. Even the coordinates of the city are the same. By the way, PCJ is somewhat similar to Weiss's.

Nobody was involved in parsing game resources? And then I found a lot of interesting things - from unnecessary sounds to the textures of a carved car

S
Shavoo 11.11.21

Zmey20009 I wonder what you found, put it out as soon as possible))
how much I didn’t try, well, I managed to pull out any files, and even more so sounds from the game, fumbled through the ISO image for PSP, found only game art and something like news, well, this is probably a lot of people here.

W
Wildstylo 11.11.21

Zmey20009, so initially the pcj model was generally Weiss and was, judging by the pre-release screenshots =)
Shavoo, the norms are picking the MF Audio ps2 image))) I can't say for the call)