3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Fox 09.11.19 07:39 pm

Unique and rare transport GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Bulletproof limo in the mission Kill Phil and you can buy for 3 thousand in the building about future Sunshine autos.BMX is about Stonewall JS(gun shop bikers).ATV is in one of the missions of Louise,even in a mission(do not remember exactly which one)Reni(in the Studio),but it is easier to buy for 3,000 in the same building about the future Sunshine autos.The Deluxo is near the hotel,which is located near north point mall,and sometimes appears in movie maker.Sandking is close to the beach in vice beach.Jet ski is in port(where Weiss gave us the task of Cortez)and in the Studio.
99 Comments
Sort by:
D
Din-27 09.11.19

The vortex can be bought near the save house in the 2nd city, there's a small vertical. 6-wheeled miracle of the floating it will be possible to buy a save house Phils Place (the one near the dump)
hmhmhm... If you still remember, I'll write... Oh, now, tank is on a military base. I took after the story and passed 15 missions Vigilante

B
Bleed On Me 09.11.19

I should add that in the showroom you can buy a bulletproof BF Injection, and after passing the story on the airport site is hunter. It still is a mission attached additional, very difficult, by the way.

D
Din-27 09.11.19

There is still on one of strips there is a plane... Too problematical mission :(
By the way, Maverick need to go through 5 missions (he is also in the airport is) they are light...

B
Bleed On Me 09.11.19

The plane was no difficulties with it, Vice Sights just on the fifth and blew. It would be necessary part to fix it.
Yes, not on Malek we.

S
Steve Fox 09.11.19

There is Biplane,without missions.No other aircraft I have not seen.

D
Din-27 09.11.19

Look at the other lane, there MB with the mission.

S
Steve Fox 09.11.19

Even where the Weiss bar Mitch Baker is located on the pier is Skimmer.
And the Biplane,which is on the other side is actually the mission is.

K
KapralOReilly 09.11.19

He found the most rare and cool car in the game. In the first mission of Mingazov need to take a picture of Martinez. Drove up to the scene. From the sniper rifle to kill the hated Sergeant who sits in the car. Mission failed, but the door of the machine open. Go and police Cheetah your.

D
Diesellok 09.11.19

Is it possible VCC on the psp to control the Boeing 727 (see video

X
XboxHater 09.11.19

KapralOReilly
Very rare. Not less catches than GTA VC.

M
Maverisk 09.11.19

And what car is awarded for completing certain missions,and I specifically did not pass.In loc,for example,gave bickle'76,manchey,avenger, etc.

C
CutToSleep 09.11.19

This is not a unique car. Unique, for example, the invincible sentinel, COP, chrome red fireproof blast-proof Infernus, super motorcycles, etc.

K
Koteykos9797 09.11.19

Ah, here, the tank is on a military base. I took after the story and passed 15 missions Vigilante
What
I n the tank 60 vigilante missions passed)))

J
JB-n 09.11.19

Here is the most unique car - try to find)))
pix.PlayGround.ru

C
CutToSleep 09.11.19

Hee hee... Without cheat device here is clearly not done :-) And Domestoboto you can only manage one mission, and then the screen to shoot in this mission will not work.

F
FlasHXS 09.11.19

People, sorry that is not the topic but I have a question : where can you find a helicopter Sparrow?

C
CutToSleep 09.11.19

As I recall, you can find it on one of the sites near the airport, but only after opening the second island! (The airport on the ground, but there's just a Sparrow will not appear until you open a second).

F
FlasHXS 09.11.19

Thanks, but I'm a little tinkering - Sparrow with a water pillow (in the mission of protecting Martinez)
P. S. JB-n Asli no trouble - can't you throw me a couple saves on soap domestoboto and other features - it is very difficult from the off.IOS, please.

J
JB-n 09.11.19

Save skins, but only later.

F
FlasHXS 09.11.19

ATP