3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Fox 09.11.19 07:39 pm

Unique and rare transport GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Bulletproof limo in the mission Kill Phil and you can buy for 3 thousand in the building about future Sunshine autos.BMX is about Stonewall JS(gun shop bikers).ATV is in one of the missions of Louise,even in a mission(do not remember exactly which one)Reni(in the Studio),but it is easier to buy for 3,000 in the same building about the future Sunshine autos.The Deluxo is near the hotel,which is located near north point mall,and sometimes appears in movie maker.Sandking is close to the beach in vice beach.Jet ski is in port(where Weiss gave us the task of Cortez)and in the Studio.
99 Comments
Sort by:
C
CutToSleep 09.11.19

Sea Sparrow? As far as I remember, he never is, but it can be picked up in the mission Land, Sea and Air Ace (or as I call it, triathlon gadsky). After opening the second island near the lighthouse will stand Sanchez. Sit on it, and you'll start the mission. Will complete the distance on Sanchez's - give the Jetski. Will sail on a Jetski - and here it is! Get in the Sea Sparrow and can abort the mission. He's all yours :-) by the Way with questions on VCS can knock in asku. The number in the profile.

F
FlasHXS 09.11.19

SPS.

J
JB-n 09.11.19

That's made the saves: one available infinite weapons + mines, and in the garage the robot and Sea Sparrow. In another save game, same thing, but instead of mines smoke grenade(PSP her brakes in the trash). Anything else is not possible to keep... DOWNLOAD

F
FlasHXS 09.11.19

JB-n's thanks,RESPECT)))

Bovver64 is unique in that during the rain water it can fly...And fly)))

J
JB-n 09.11.19

Bovver64 is unique in that during the rain water it can fly...And fly)))

Yes, this unit is finally flying thing. Remember how in San Andreas it was fun at the Vortex on mount Čiliad whitefish...

J
JB-n 09.11.19

By the way if this domestoboto hold both gas and brake, then have Vick as if to light up the head:

pix.PlayGround.ru

F
FlasHXS 09.11.19

Here is the most unique car - try to find)))
Hehe I want to say This is a unique car? For PSP unique whips - here
PlayGround.ru
This tachilu Pspscene even never seen here.

J
JB-n 09.11.19

I admit I do not know how to do so... or is it the FBI Rancher?

F
FlasHXS 09.11.19

Aha that is it))

M
Maverisk 09.11.19

Listen to him officially,or only cheatdevice?

G
Guardian. 09.11.19

As far as I know, not officially... Only the FBI Washington.

J
JB-n 09.11.19

In PSP version I know its not freely available. But the car is a beast compare with Landstalker)
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Aleksandr Ko 09.11.19

This is what?

J
JB-n 09.11.19

Usecase the topic, the previous posts will help - FBI Rancher.

R
Ron Uizli 09.11.19

In the mission So long Schlong in the video Reni sits in the sentinel. But there is a comet with a yellow (!) back, change into it (if not killed).
In the next mission after completing you can roll back to the garage black and white boxville.
About the other I don't know.

L
LSD_Videosystem 09.11.19

Black Barracks Ol in the mission From Zero To Hero,crimson Wintergreen,which stands next to the biker bar-racists-gay men in one of the missions.MB white stinger Forbes...

F
FucQ 09.11.19

Wow, not seen. Sideways need to download).

By the way, in GTA LCS is also supposed to be some kind of rare car. In one of the cut-scenes for Leona Macaffe (corrupt COP) appears ray Machowski (the one that was hiding in the toilet Belleville Park in GTA III). Ray car, made in the form of FBI car/police car, but without a siren and the body color brown. It is possible to get it with cheat device - I don't know, because on my firmware it does not work.

O
OKStyle 09.11.19

In the mission Truck Stop from FILA, the Sentinel'and the increased number of health. Usually car lights after 2.5 rounds of Tec-9 (ammo 30 * 2,5 = 75), and in mission 3 times more, not yet calculated, but certainly more than the 4 clips, because after the landing of all the bullets from the clips of him - he didn't even smoke. But he is destructible, dobivshis on the wall in the beginning, I forced him to smoke, and then finished off Chekov, so it is not resistant to collisions or bullets, and just increased the number of health of the car.

T
TommyAssassin 09.11.19

then I saw on the website in the section of the transport VCS FBI Rancher, I went the entire game and never seen! tell me where it is

C
CrazyMuthaFucka 09.11.19

nowhere,it WSS not present,there is only FBI Washington